Dr. Craig L. Schwimmer, MD

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Schwimmer's Experience

93Experience
Match

See how Dr. Schwimmer's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Schwimmer

Dr. Schwimmer accepts 5 insurance carriers

5 Insurance Carriers Accepted*

*Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment

/* /.overlay-container */}

Reviewing Dr. Schwimmer

Dr. Schwimmer's Review Details
4.2 based on 26 responses
Experience with Dr. Schwimmer
Dr. Schwimmer's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (25)
in Mesquite, TX |
Dr.Schwimmer and his staff Stephanie,Kelly,Christina,and Liz are God sent through a referral of my brother.I want to thank each and everyone of you for all you have done for me and my brother.We have had a snoring problem for years,and sinus as well.Everything that Dr.Schwimmer recommended has significantly changed our lives.His staff treats you like family.There very patient,caring,courteous and friendly.Call at anytime of the day during businesss hours with a question,they are on it!!!!!!!!!
in Dallas, TX |
I found Dr. Schwimmer to be thoughtful, patient, and skilled. helped me tremendously, and I recommend him and the Snoring Center without reservation.
in Sugar Land, TX |
How is this doctor getting 4 1/2 stars? My poor husband wanted this for me so bad because he was afraid I may stop breathing during my sleep. We showed up for our first office visit and made the biggest mistake by deciding to do the procedure on the spot. We were out of pocket 3 grand and NOTHING was fixed! When we questioned it, THEN they suggested the mouth piece. Why couldn't they do the mouth piece in the beginning, because 1 has nothing to do with the other. It's a scam altogether!
in Dallas, TX |
He was patient, calm and extremely informative. I'm a lousy patient and he handled my anxiety really well. Plus, the treatments were extremely effective.
in Plano, TX |
Dr. Schwimmer was very helpful, and explained all of my options clearly. I would recommend his office without reservation.
in Dallas, Texas |
The rudest Doctor I have ever come across. Completely money hungry. He was completely annoyed by every question I asked him and then left the room and had his incompetent employee come in to answer any questions I had. I received two different prices and explanations about insurance. I'm not sure what's going on in that office but I know it's shady.
in Dallas, TX |
My husband struggled with CPAP for years. He tried many, many different masks, and simply could not get a good night's rest. We were both miserable. A friend told us about Dr. Schwimmer and the Snoring Center and we are SO glad she did. A few (painless) procedures later, and we are both sleeping so much better! And Dr. Schwimmer was simply delightful. I can't recommend him highly enough!
in Dallas, TX |
Dr. Schwimmer was patient, informative, and clearly knows his stuff. His bedside manner was excellent. If having procedures can be pleasant, this is as close as it comes. I was back at work in just over an hour, and in the 3 weeks since my treatments, my wife says my snoring has decreased by over 50% - and getting better. I recommend Dr. Schwimmer and the Snoring Center to anyone!
in Austin, TX |
Nicest doctor in Dallas. Excellent staff. Great results!
Dr. Schwimmer is a fraud. Worst money I have spent. I reported him to my insurance company after reading other complaints.
in Austin, TX |
An unusually personable doctor. I have really enjoyed my visits with Doctor Schwimmer. He has taken very good care of me, helped me tremendously, and seems to genuinely care about and enjoy his patients.
Have you seen Dr. Craig L. Schwimmer, MD?
Are you Dr. Craig L. Schwimmer, MD? Post a response on your personalized profile.

Compare Dr. Schwimmer

Emory University

Graduated in 1991

Emory University School Of Med
    Henry Ford Hospital

Dr. Schwimmer has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Schwimmer does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Schwimmer and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

×

Dr. Schwimmer's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

• Specializes in Ear, Nose, and Throat
  • Board certified in Otolaryngology
×

Why Does Experience Matter?

Patient Satisfaction Results for Dr. Schwimmer

Overall Patient Satisfaction Score

Dr. Schwimmer's Office & Staff

Ease of scheduling urgent appointments
Office environment, cleanliness, comfort, etc.
Staff friendliness and courteousness
Total wait time (waiting & exam rooms)
10 – 15 minutes

Experience with Dr. Schwimmer

Level of trust in provider's decisions
How well provider explains medical condition(s)
How well provider listens and answers questions
Spends appropriate amount of time with patients

Dr. Schwimmer's Care Philosophy

As founder and medical director of the Snoring Center, I am proud to have helped thousands of patients improve their lives by helping them get better sleep. Snoring and sleep apnea are two of the most common impediments to adequate, restorative sleep, and we help people who suffer as a result. Traditional treatment options (CPAP and surgery) are simply not acceptable solutions for a high percentage of people. We help these patients (and their bed partners) with minimally invasive, office based solutions. Our solutions, like all others, are not perfect - but they do represent a compelling option for many, many people. Simple, office based solutions with high success rates, without the burden of CPAP or the pain and risk of surgery are an attractive option for the patients we serve.