Dr. Craig A. Rubenstein, MD

Dr. Craig A. Rubenstein, MD

Sports Medicine | Male | 43 years old

Dr. Rubenstein specializes in Sports Medicine and practices in Bensalem, PA. He practices at 3 locations.

Are you Dr. Rubenstein? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Rubenstein's Experience

See how Dr. Rubenstein's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Rubenstein

Experience with Dr. Rubenstein
Dr. Rubenstein's Office & Staff
    Under 10 minutes (23)
in Philadelphia, PA |
He's a great doctor. Very kind and caring and always does his best to make his patients feel better. He eased my pain and I always feel 100x better when leaving Dr. Rubinstein's care.
in Philadelphia, Pa |
My experience at rothman began in 2010. I had the pleasure to meet the dr. Through my experience being at rothman and seeing Dr Rubenstein twice a year he has told me in between sessions if I had pain to call. My experience with the doctor and his staff christy and Robin had made me feel very comfortable as soon as I walk in the office. Dr. Rubenstein is the most caring, sensitive, warm and understanding.I hope he never leaves and am blessed to know hi
Philadelphia, PA |
Do not waste your time. Worthless doctor! He couldn't even figure out what is going on with my knee. It seems that the only thing he had learned in medical school was arthritis and nothing else.
Philadelphia, PA |
I have been her four times and always feel better when I leave
in Philadelphia, PA |
Best doctor. Caring, friendly and super nice. Dr. Rubenstein's assistant was so nice and friendly and very caring. She called the next day to see how I was. BEST EXPERIENCE EVER!!
in Phila.PA |
Dr. Rubenstein is awesome. I have been seeing him since 2012 for knee pain. When Cortisone shots didn't work Dr. Rubenstein started Orthovisc injections. One a week for four weeks gets me pain free for about a year. This beats knee replacement surgery until the shots stop working. Dr. Rubenstein is very gentle and numbs the area so well that you hardly feel any pain. I would highly recommend him to everyone. Don't suffer in pain!
in North Wales, PA |
Dr. Rubenstein and his staff have been extremely helpful to me with a variety of my issues. Despite having a busy practice, I?m almost always able to schedule an appt. within a few days of my calling and receive a response to my phone questions often the same day. I?ve consulted many MDs in my life, and it?s rare I?ve found one as accommodating, and concerned as Dr. Rubenstein. I have recommended to many family members and friends and they to feel the same.
Newtown, PA |
Did not listen about my symptoms. Did not thoroughly examine injury and location of pain. Did not give me an accurate diagnosis.
Have you seen Dr. Craig A. Rubenstein, MD?
Are you Dr. Rubenstein?

Compare Dr. Rubenstein

Dr. Rubenstein's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Sports Medicine
  •  Board certified in Emergency Medicine and Sports Medicine
  •  Malpractice claims in Pennsylvania not available

Dr. Rubenstein has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Pennsylvania.

Why It Matters: Dr. Rubenstein's Board Certifications

• Emergency Medicine
  • Sports Medicine

Dr. Rubenstein does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Rubenstein and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Temple University School Of Medicine

University Of Alabama Hospital
    American Sports Medicine Institute Birmingham Al
    Penn State University In State College

Graduated in 1996

Dr. Rubenstein does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Rubenstein and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Sports Medicine
  • Emergency Sports Medicine

Dr. Rubenstein does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Rubenstein and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.