Dr. Craig Panos, MD

Dr. Craig Panos, MD

Sports Medicine | Male

Kootenai Sports and Concussion Medicine 2003 Kootenai Health Way Coeur D Alene, ID 83814 Get Directions

Sports Injury Evaluation and Care and Referral to Local Consultants when Indicated. Also Providing Sports Team, Athlete and Event Support and On-site Movement and Strength Analysis. Concussion Care from Basic Injury to Complex Utilizing a Multi-disciplinery Team Approach Including Physical, Vestibular, Occupational and Speech Therapists, Local Trainers, and Local Neuropsychologist and Neurologists When Indicated. Team Physician to CDA, LC and PF High Schools. Team Pool Physician US Ski Team.

Dr. Craig Panos, MD is a sports medicine doctor who practices in Coeur D Alene, ID. He is 52 years old and has been practicing for 25 years. Dr. Panos is affiliated with Kootenai Health.

Dr. Panos' Experience

See how Dr. Panos' experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Panos

Dr. Panos accepts 3 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Panos has admitting privileges.

Dr. Panos' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Panos to family and friends
Dr. Panos' Performance
in Hayden, ID |
I have known Dr. Panos now for several years, and as a Senior Citizen I have complete trust in his work, I am a straight talking person and Dr. Panos is the same way with me. I enjoy the interaction with him and his team. I do recommend him highly to new patients.
in Coeur D Alene, ID |
Very informative and personable! He was very helpful with the care of my son. Learned a lot more about concussions then I ever expected to. Thank you so much and I hope we never have to see you again??. Definitely will recommend you to my friends and family!??
Seattle, WA |
He actively listens, doesn't patronize and actually seems to care and does an overall fine job as do the nurses. The front office receptionists however are uniformly and consistently HORRIBLE. It's embarrassing how bad they are, they don't greet incoming Patients and seem almost wary and distrustful-- very odd behavior. They act as if they are doing a great favor by checking them in, making followups and referrals and have zero interpersonal skills. Truly they are the worst I've ever encountere
Coeur D Alene, ID |
I always feel well taken care of by Dr. Panos and his staff. He listens and discusses health needs fully and I love that he does not rush through your appointment. No matter how I am feeling or the health problems I am dealing with, Dr. Panos takes his time with the visit and makes sure you understand everything before you leave his offce. Excellent doctor.
in Sandpoint, ID |
I have been taking my 27 year old developmentally disabled son to see Dr. Panos since 2015. My son does not speak, has had prior medical conditions, and can be quite challenging, especially when he needs his physical. Dr. Panos is INCREDIBLE: patient, thorough, genuinely interested in his health. Dr. Panos is the best physician I have ever had for my son, because he honestly cares, and my son loves him (given my son's Down syndrome and autism that speaks volumes about the level of care).
in Coeur D Alene, ID |
He listens to what I am saying and cares for my needs. Very friendly and informed staff. One of the best Doctors I have ever had.
Renton, WA |
He spends time with his patients does not rush.
in Coeur D Alene, ID |
He is a very good doctor. He listens to what I am saying and has told me things about what I am doing to affect my health in a negative and it turns out to be correct.
in Hayden, ID |
My concern is not so much with Dr. Panos as it is with his staff and the whole organization tied with Kootenai Health Center. Most recent issue involves his office staff demanding a co-pay be paid for a routine annual exam when my insurance clearly insurance specifically states otherwise.
in Hayden |
Dr.Craig Panos initially demonstrated exceptional bedside manner while addressing my health concerns. However,as time wore on he seemed too rushed and did not follow up with my regular medications. He also assured me he would refer me to a neurosurgeon 8+ weeks ago. Very confused and frustrated. I also had to bandage my own foot as the nurse did not know how or show initiative while in the examining room. Disappointed!
in Spokane, WA |
I suffered a severe concussion. My head was on fire 24/7, thinking clearly was impossible and I couldn't work. With great difficulty I searched online for a clinic specializing in concussions and reached out to Kootenai Sports and Concussion Medicine. A medical assistant spoke to me and I explained my dilemma as best I could. She told me she would call me back and I waited. One day, two and so on. Never got a call. Other clinics did call and with a team of specialists I'm on my way to recovery.
Have you seen Dr. Craig Panos, MD?
Are you Dr. Panos?

Compare Dr. Panos

}

Dr. Panos' Care Philosophy

Dr. Panos' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Sports Medicine
  •  Board certified in Family Practice
  •  Malpractice claims in Idaho not available

• Credentialed Impact Consultant, 2012

Dr. Panos has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Idaho.

Why It Matters: Dr. Panos' Board Certifications

Graduated in 1986

• Other Education
    Credentialed ImPACT Consultant

Completed in 2011

Dr. Panos does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Panos and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Sports Medicine
  • Emergency Medicine

Dr. Panos does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Panos and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.