Dr. Craig Panos, MD

Family Medicine ·  Male · Age 54

Dr. Panos

Kootenai Sports and Concussion Medicine

2003 Kootenai Health Way Coeur D Alene, ID 83814

Dr. Craig Panos, MD is a family medicine specialist in Coeur D Alene, ID and has been practicing for 27 years. He graduated from Chicago Medical School in 1992 and specializes in family medicine, sports medicine, and more.

Dr. Panos accepts

Dr. Panos accepts the following insurance:

Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield
Traditional Participating Plan

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Idaho

Check if Dr. Panos treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Panos' conditions and procedures:

• Concussion

Sports Injury Evaluation and Care and Referral to Local Consultants when Indicated. Also Providing Sports Team, Athlete and Event Support and On-site Movement and Strength Analysis. Concussion Care from Basic Injury to Complex Utilizing a Multi-disci...

• Emergency Medicine

4.2

Dr. Panos?
Dr. Panos' Performance
What People Say About Dr. Craig Panos, MD
I have been struggling for over a year with the aftermath from a concussion. For the first time I feel hopeful and excited that someone cares. Dr. Panos is knowledgeable and kind. I would recommend him to anyone in need.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Craig Panos, MD?
Dr. Panos is a wealth of knowledge and has a kind and caring way of tending to his patients while still being very professional. One of the best doctors I’ve had.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Craig Panos, MD?
Dr. Panos has been our doctor for about 4 years. He always takes time to talk to us and answer any questions we have. He is the BEST!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Craig Panos, MD?
Very personable. He takes time with you as a patient.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Craig Panos, MD?
Answers questions I have. Caring and informative.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Craig Panos, MD?
Personable, respectful, and knowledgeable.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Craig Panos, MD?
I have known Dr. Panos now for several years, and as a Senior Citizen I have complete trust in his work, I am a straight talking person and Dr. Panos is the same way with me. I enjoy the interaction with him and his team. I do recommend him highly to new patients.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Craig Panos, MD?
Very informative and personable! He was very helpful with the care of my son. Learned a lot more about concussions then I ever expected to. Thank you so much and I hope we never have to see you again??. Definitely will recommend you to my friends and family!??
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Craig Panos, MD?
He actively listens, doesn't patronize and actually seems to care and does an overall fine job as do the nurses. The front office receptionists however are uniformly and consistently HORRIBLE. It's embarrassing how bad they are, they don't greet incoming Patients and seem almost wary and distrustful-- very odd behavior. They act as if they are doing a great favor by checking them in, making followups and referrals and have zero interpersonal skills. Truly they are the worst I've ever encountere
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Craig Panos, MD?
I always feel well taken care of by Dr. Panos and his staff. He listens and discusses health needs fully and I love that he does not rush through your appointment. No matter how I am feeling or the health problems I am dealing with, Dr. Panos takes his time with the visit and makes sure you understand everything before you leave his offce. Excellent doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Craig Panos, MD?
I have been taking my 27 year old developmentally disabled son to see Dr. Panos since 2015. My son does not speak, has had prior medical conditions, and can be quite challenging, especially when he needs his physical. Dr. Panos is INCREDIBLE: patient, thorough, genuinely interested in his health. Dr. Panos is the best physician I have ever had for my son, because he honestly cares, and my son loves him (given my son's Down syndrome and autism that speaks volumes about the level of care).
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Craig Panos, MD?
He listens to what I am saying and cares for my needs. Very friendly and informed staff. One of the best Doctors I have ever had.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Craig Panos, MD?
He spends time with his patients does not rush.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Craig Panos, MD?
He is a very good doctor. He listens to what I am saying and has told me things about what I am doing to affect my health in a negative and it turns out to be correct.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Craig Panos, MD?
My concern is not so much with Dr. Panos as it is with his staff and the whole organization tied with Kootenai Health Center. Most recent issue involves his office staff demanding a co-pay be paid for a routine annual exam when my insurance clearly insurance specifically states otherwise.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Craig Panos, MD?
Dr.Craig Panos initially demonstrated exceptional bedside manner while addressing my health concerns. However,as time wore on he seemed too rushed and did not follow up with my regular medications. He also assured me he would refer me to a neurosurgeon 8+ weeks ago. Very confused and frustrated. I also had to bandage my own foot as the nurse did not know how or show initiative while in the examining room. Disappointed!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Craig Panos, MD?
I suffered a severe concussion. My head was on fire 24/7, thinking clearly was impossible and I couldn't work. With great difficulty I searched online for a clinic specializing in concussions and reached out to Kootenai Sports and Concussion Medicine. A medical assistant spoke to me and I explained my dilemma as best I could. She told me she would call me back and I waited. One day, two and so on. Never got a call. Other clinics did call and with a team of specialists I'm on my way to recovery.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Craig Panos, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Panos?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Panos treats patients.

Kootenai Health