Dr. Craig Nairn, MD

Anesthesiology ·  Male · Age 54

Dr. Nairn

Pain Solutions

8080 Academy Rd NE Ste A Albuquerque, NM 87111

Dr. Craig Nairn, MD is an anesthesiology specialist in Albuquerque, NM and has been practicing for 22 years. He graduated from Oregon Health Sciences University in 1992 and specializes in anesthesiology and pain medicine.

Dr. Nairn accepts

Dr. Nairn accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Mexico

• Spinal Cord Stimulation
  • Spinal Nerve Block
  • Spondylosis
  • Trigeminal Neuralgia

As a small private practice Pain management physician I will spend the time with each patient to ensure that their specific needs are met and I offer more treatment option then any other pain physician in New Mexico.

• Anesthesiology

34.48275862068966%

Dr. Nairn?
Dr. Nairn's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Craig Nairn, MD
My experience with Dr. Nairn has been nothing short of incredible from day one. He listens. He is kind and compassionate and has no ego and cares for YOU as a person. We set a plan together to get my pain managed the first two visits I was in his office based on the problems I told him I was having with my last two pain doctors. I have been getting injections since I was 15 and he’s hands down the only doctor I would trust to do mine now. He’s completely competent and quick and thorough and no pain! And his bedside manner is amazing he is always so happy and joking. I used to always have sedation and don’t need it with him. He does everything to work together to make sure my pains managed med wise if I need my meds to be switched and he is very pro cannabis too if that’s an option you’re looking for. Im grateful for Dr. Nairn who has advocated for me as a Dr. since I’ve known him and also his amazing PA Elizabeth! She is kind and competent and brilliant! Look no further for a doctor!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Craig Nairn, MD?
Extremely bad sciatica pain. Dr. Nairn and I discussed where the pain was amd I explained how it felt and provided MRI results. He discussed injection site and with-in 24 hours of the epidural, I went from a 10/10 pain to a 1/10. The injection lasted a full 8 weeks. Very thankful and grateful. And I am a self pay patient as he is not one of the preferred providers on my new insurance
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Craig Nairn, MD?
Got another bill from this doctors office, after paying cash for a consultation. He decided that I didn't need medication, a message he relayed to me through a call from his office. A month or so later I got another bill. Totally unexpected and I do not plan on paying it because he didn't follow through with what he said at our first meeting. He is simply in the pain game for monetary gain. Look elsewhere and don't be surprised to get billed a couple of times. Horrible phony doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Craig Nairn, MD?
SCAM. HE WILL TAKE YOUR MONEY THEN REFUSE TO PROVIDE MEDICATION MGT. The consult will give you a false sense of security. You will get a call from his office people telling you that all he can do is offer injections. And make you feel dumb for thinking your condition warrants medications. Even if you have been on medication for years and have all the tests supporting your condition. He is as fake as they come. SCAMMER>>>>>>>Beware. Go someplace else!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Craig Nairn, MD?
The best pain specialist I've ever used. A doctor that cares about your issues and works to find answers.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Craig Nairn, MD?
I saw Dr Nairn after a horrible experience with another pain doctor. I was in severe pain and very depressed because of it. Dr Nairn was a Godsend. He is a very compassionate doctor who knows his business and treats you thoughtfully and professionally. He helped me with injections for pain and uses the latest techniques to help you. Not a pill pusher! He sincerely cares for his patients which is rare these days!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Craig Nairn, MD?
I have been to a lot of pain doctors and practitioners in the past. Dr. Nairn seems like a good option up front, but his office is anything but patient centered. Everything from sending me unexpected bills with no explanation to simply taking weeks to follow up on doing what they say they're going to do, with a complete lack of communication to help me understand what's going on. Waste of my time and money.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Craig Nairn, MD?
It's interesting seeing Dr. Nairn's score as anything less than five stars. I read through some of the reviews, and while most of them got it exactly right that he is kind and compassionate, there was one review that stated he spent only ten minutes with them. I have a hard time believing this, given my experience with him. He listens very carefully to me and really evaluates my pain. He tries to come up with the best option for me. Highly recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Craig Nairn, MD?
Dr. Nairn is the most compassionate Dr. I have ever seen in my entire 65 years. After having a horrendously awful experience with another pain Dr, I went to Dr. Nairn to remedy the damage done in a RFA to my cervical spine. He sat and listened to me, eye to eye, for a good half hour before he examined me; he then proposed some ideas. He performed a treatment on my facet joints that relieved pain from 10 to 2 within a week. He responds to emails, welcomes alternative medicine. Not a pill factory.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Craig Nairn, MD?
I am a fairly new patient. I spoke to Lauren and Bill several times. They were both very kind and helpful. i had to change my appt. at least 2-3x because my move date kept changing. Omg, Lauren was soo sweet every time. My first appt. lasted an hour, at least, while Dr. Nairn reviewed my health issues. His PA is extremely caring. I believe he only accepts presbyterian. He is pricey, even for a specialist but it's a small office and lol, what isn't expensive today. My remedy, switch ins. :)
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Craig Nairn, MD?
Dr. Nairn is knowledgeable, compassionate, and kind. I saw him for an epidural for severe sciatica. I highly recommend his services.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Craig Nairn, MD?
I think Dr. Nairn is incredible. he is accommodating, friendly, polite and prompt is seeing me. His treatment of me for migraine issues has improve me life dramatically.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Craig Nairn, MD?
Real nice guy he took time time to listen to my issues. Calm waiting room, clean office the last pain specialist I saw was an waiting room full of med seekers.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Craig Nairn, MD?
The receptionist, Lauren, was incredibly rude. Dr. Nairm was in the room for 10 minutes. He didn't examine me and charged me $300.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Craig Nairn, MD?
I have gone to Dr. Narin for many many years. He has always been compassionate and concerned with my pain issues and has tried to help me as much as anyone could. He has answered any questions I have and listens to any alternative medicine solutions I brought to him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Craig Nairn, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Nairn?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Nairn treats patients.

Presbyterian Hospital