Dr. Craig Misch, DDS

Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery | Male

Misch Implant Dentistry 120 S Tuttle Ave Sarasota, FL 34237 Get Directions
Dr. Craig Misch, DDS
Dr. Craig Misch, DDS is a dentist who practices in Sarasota, FL. He is 57 years old. Dr. Misch is affiliated with Doctors Hospital of Sarasota.

Learn about this dentist

Dr. Misch's Care Philosophy

Board certified - American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery; American Board of Oral Implantology/Implant Dentistry

Dr. Misch's Experience

Visiting Dr. Misch

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Misch has admitting privileges.

Dr. Misch's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Misch to family and friends
Dr. Misch's Performance
in Sarasota, FL |
I HAVE HAD IMPLANT SURGERY SEVERAL TIMES BEFORE AND NEVER FELT AS RELAXED AND COMFORTABLE AS WITH DR. MISH AND HIS STAFF. FROM START TO FINISH THEY WERE PROFESSIONAL UNDERSTANDING AND SENSITIVE TO MY EVERY NEED. THEY WORK AS A COHESIVE TEAM WHO TAKE PRIDE IN THEIR WORK. I WOULD RECOMMEND DR. MISH TO ANY ONE
in NY |
Jackie Jahsman After experiencing a bicycle mishap, I was referred by a friend to seek out Misch Implant Dentistry. What a great find! I was quickly given an appointment for evaluation and provided with a detailed treatment plan. This office is at the top of their game from start to finish. From the first phone call, to the personal, caring and attentive staff, to the state-of-the art office, and to the expertise of the dentists, my experience was all positive. Great results!
in Bradenton, FL |
I was referred to Dr. Misch by my dentist for evaluation of a bothersome molar. He and his staff are professional, caring and attentive to all my dental needs and questions. While it is not a procedure I would wish to have every day, the anticipation of it was far worse than the process. I highly recommend Dr. Misch and his entire staff. Betty Lou Rocklein
in Sarasota, FL |
I am very thankful that I had the good fortune to meet Dr. Misch. Dr. Misch is extremely well trained in his profession, which to me meant an accurate diagnosis with a clear path to treatment and wellness. He is the dentist I trust to be as vested in me as I am. His office staff is kind and efficient and the office is relaxing. I can’t say enough positive things about Dr. Misch and his practice. You will feel the same if you need his services. Thank you Dr. Misch for caring about others.
in San Diego, CA |
I was having implant treatment done at another office and things were not going well. I saw Dr. Misch for a second opinion and he took over and fixed my mouth - thank godness I decided to seek his care. A wonderful office that knows what their doing - from the staff to the dentists.
Sarasota, FL |
Dr. Misch may be a good surgeon but leaves much to be desired on the customer service side and compassion side of it : I went to see Dr. Misch for consultation for an extraction and an implant. However, due to complications with the extraction I developed a dry socket. I was in agony and went to see him for a followup appointment and he simply recommended pain medication. I got a second opinion and my care was handled in a completely different way. More compassion, time and care.
in York, PA |
I am pleased to write a review for Misch Implant Dentistry. I search the internet for the best implant dentist in Sarasota and easily found Dr. Misch. My experience was wonderful from the consultation to surgery and finally getting my implant teeth. Kudos to their team!
in Sarasota, FL |
Very professional and totally painless. Best oral surgery experience I have ever had and this is my 5th different surgeon.
in Clearwater, FL |
I was referred to Dr. Misch by another surgeon because my case was complex. Not only was he able to fix my problem I can finally eat. Thank you Misch Implant Dentistry!
in Sarasota, FL |
Very scary and dishonest! He acted as though he was connected to the Misch Implant Institute. HE IS NOT! Carl Misch, who passed away recently, is an icon in the implant business, NOT Craig Misch. Implants are not only expensive, they are not permanent. The Dr. you see can be the difference between success and failure.
Mr. Kanner is mistaken. Dr. Craig Misch taught at the Misch Implant Institute for over 30 years (1985 to 2016) with his brother Dr. Carl Misch until he became ill with cancer. He also practiced with his brother Carl and together they ran the Oral Implant Center the the University of Pittsburgh. Dental implants can be expensive but they can last a lifetime. We recommend you see a board certified specialist for implant treatment. Mr, Kanner did not receive any treatment from Dr. Misch.
in Venice, FL |
I have been seeing Dr Misch for about a year now and he has done extensive dental work, implants, sinus grafting, etc.. I highly recommend him.. I had much of this work already done in the past without a lot of success.. He is extremely sensitive of my needs, is highly professional, and overall awesome.. His staff is wonderful also and he and his staff make you feel like you are the only one there..
in Sarasota, FL |
In the last 5 years, I've had 2 implants performed by Dr. Misch. Hopefully I won't need a third but if I do I would return to Dr. Misch in a heartbeat.
in Bradenton, FL |
Dr. Craig Misch and Dr. Katherine Misch are oustanding and very profession - their staff is also outstanding - would recommend them to anyone anytime for any of the procedures they perform. They are top notch and have solved our problems that no one else could.
in Venice fl |
Very professional, friendly and courteous
in Sarasota, FL |
Dr Misch was genuinely concerned about my problem. He is an excellent listener, and unlike many of his colleagues, his treatment decisions are based on what is right for the patient, not for his pocketbook. His office is clean, and relaxing; his staff wear fixed smiles, and were very attentive. I was comfortable with the staff, the office, and the entire experience. I have, and will continue to recommend Dr. Misch for all their oral surgical needs.
Without a doubt!
in North Fort Myers, FL |
I had a pain free and successful bone graft and implant surgery with Dr. Misch. He and his staff are highly professional, efficient, and caring. I love my results and love my new SMILE!! Thank you all so very much!!
in Sarasota, FL |
Drs. Craig and Katherine Misch are outstanding in their field of implant dentistry. They are personal, professional and focused on perfection in procedure. Implants take time and follow up. Throughout the process, their staff was excellent and I was well informed by Dr. Misch as to what to expect. Every step of the procedure was painless and exactly as I was told. I've never had such an experience at a dentist's office. Simply outstanding!
in Bradenton, FL |
very pleasant process even for surgery, pain free even with just a local. Great staff.
in Venice, FL |
Dr. Misch is an excellent fellow; he is knowledgeable and professional. When my wife or I require dental implants in the future, he will be our choice. G.W. Quigley
Have you seen Dr. Craig Misch, DDS?

Compare Dr. Misch

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. Misch's Care Philosophy

Dr. Misch's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

University of Michigan / School of Dentistry

Graduated in 1985

University of Pittsburgh / School of Dentistry

Graduated in 1991

Dr. Misch does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Misch and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery