Dr. Craig M. McAllister, MD

Dr. Craig M. McAllister, MD

Orthopedic Surgery | Male

ProOrtho (Old- Evergreen Orthopedics Center) 12911 120th Ave NE Ste H210, Kirkland, WA 98034 Get Directions

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. McAllister specializes in Orthopedic Surgery and practices in Kirkland, WA. He practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. McAllister? Add your own statement here.

Dr. McAllister's Experience

97Experience
Match

See how Dr. McAllister's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. McAllister

Dr. McAllister accepts 8 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. McAllister has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Dr. McAllister's Reviews

Help millions of people find the right doctor. Share your experience today!
Likelihood of recommending Dr. McAllister to family and friends
3.9
Experience with Dr. McAllister
Dr. McAllister's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (39)
Kirkland, WA |
After meeting with Dr. McAllister and his PA regarding knee surgery I chose another surgeon. Dr. McAllister and his PA were arrogant, condescending, unwilling to listen to concerns or respond. The way they treat the woman who runs the Swift program was shocking. I was present when the PA talked down to her. I found another surgeon who not only was willing to answer my questions and explain his approach, he was patient and kind.
in Bothell, WA |
I am very happy with everything about Dr. McAllister relating to my hip replacement surgery on August 20, 2016: pre-op consultations, the surgery itself, and post-op consultations. I suffered very little pain, probably the result of the pain-killing injections administered during surgery, and was putting some weight on the leg from the beginning and full weight for brief periods a little over a week later.
in Seattle, WA |
DR MC ALLISTER PERFORMED MY SECOND ACL REPAIR OVER 20 YEARS AGO. MY KNEE DEGENERATION HAS PROGRESSED TO THE POINT THAT A TOTAL KNEE REPLACEMENT WAS REQUIRED. DR MCALLISTER USED THE MINIMAL INVASION / COMPUTER AIDED ALIGNMENT TECHNIQUES. MY RECOVERY HAS BEEN UNBELIEVABLE. AT 6 WEEKS I HAVE NO SWELLING PRESENT, 0 TO 120 DEGREES ROM. I CAN WALK STAIRS EFFORTLESSLY. I HAVE NOT MEET ANYONE WHO HAS HAD A QUICKER RECOVERY THAN WHAT I AM EXPERIENCING. I COULDN'T BE MORE SATISFIED
in Bothell, WA |
Dr. McAllister is very good at his profession. I have known him for many years as my Wife had both hips replaced by him. The Swift Path program is wonderful. It gets the patient informed and involved in the process. It also shows Dr. McAllister is on the leading edge of the new technology. My recovery was very fast and I was fully functional, although still needing crutches and other aids, in about a week.
in Bothell, WA |
I had a partial knee replacement 7 years ago and a hip replacement 3 months ago. Dr McAllister and his staff were amazing. Wonderful at explaining both times what I should expect. Of course things have changed quite a bit in 7 years and my knee replacement recovery wasn't as smooth as the hip was but I can not rave enough at how easy the hip recovery has been an how wonderful I feel! Absolutely would recommend him to anyone!
in Seattle, WA |
I had a positive experience with Dr. McAllister. I would recommend him to family and friends. I felt empowered throughout the process. Encouraging patients to be part of the process made a huge impact on me and my recovery.
in Kirkland, WA |
Had two complete hip replacements within 11 week period. I would definitely do it again, he has changed my life. Thank you.
in Kirkland, WA |
Dr. McAllister has operated on me 4 different times and I have had excellent results on every one. He has taken plenty of time to explain everything in the detail I have required. He explains things in a professional manner and told me like it was with no sugar coating. He treats me as a person not just another patient. His professionalism makes me extremely confident and comfortable with either a hip or knee surgery or replacement. I highly recommend him and his staff.
in Arlington, WA |
I had a total hip replacement and was scared to death. Dr McAllister eased my mind with his confidence in what he doing. He is the best doctor I've met in the state of Washinton and believe there is no better doctor. My other hip needs to be replaced and I will be back to have it done. I never had to take any narcotics ! How wonderful! He's the best!
Bellevue, WA |
Total knee replacement. In terms of pain, discomfort, and mobility I am in the same place I was before the surgery. His remedy for my continuous concern was keep taking pain medication! It's been 2 years from the surgery now.
in Arlington, WA |
2nd TKD with him in our family. I was amazed how easy it was. 3 friends have used him w/ similar ease Doc and methodology was awesome.vas Nono in advise as possible. Tiny scar, lightening fast recovery. I had complete access to him or his intimate 3 person front team that deals directly with my surgery. His Swift-path method should be used for every surgery of any kind. I knew what was happening, dates and times prior to my surgery. My confidence in him is total.
Have you seen Dr. Craig M. McAllister, MD?
Are you Dr. McAllister?

• Knee Resurfacing
  • Knee Surgery
  • Knee Tendon Repair
  • Total Knee Arthroplasty With Robotic Assistance

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Washington.

University Of Washington School Of Medicine

Graduated in 1985

Montefiore Medical Center Albert Einstein College of Medicine

Completed in 1990

Cleveland Clinic Special Fellow in Hip & Knee Replacement

Completed in 1991

Seattle University

Graduated in 1981

Dr. McAllister has no media or publications listed.

Dr. McAllister does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. McAllister and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

×

Dr. McAllister's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

• Specializes in Orthopedic Surgery
  • Board certified in Orthopedic Surgery
  • Malpractice claims in Washington not available
×

Why Does Experience Matter?

Patient Satisfaction Results for Dr. McAllister

Overall Patient Satisfaction Score

Dr. McAllister's Office & Staff

Ease of scheduling urgent appointments
Office environment, cleanliness, comfort, etc.
Staff friendliness and courteousness
Total wait time (waiting & exam rooms)
10 – 15 minutes

Experience with Dr. McAllister

Level of trust in provider's decisions
How well provider explains medical condition(s)
How well provider listens and answers questions
Spends appropriate amount of time with patients