Dr. Craig Leonardi, MD

Dr. Craig Leonardi, MD

Dermatology  ·
Dr. Craig Leonardi, MD is a dermatologist in Saint Louis, MO and has been practicing for 33 years. He graduated from Univ Of Miami Sch Of Med in 1985 and specializes in dermatology.

1034 S Brentwood Blvd Ste 600

Saint Louis, MO 63117

• HealthLink

Learn about Dr. Leonardi

See how frequently Dr. Leonardi performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Psoriasis
Actinic Keratosis
high
Shingles

Dr. Leonardi's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Dermatology

• Dermatology
    Accredited by: American Board of Dermatology*

• Destruction of Benign Skin Lesion
  • Destruction of Malignant Skin Lesion

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Missouri.

• Univ Of Miami Sch Of Med
    Medical School | Graduated 1985
  • Jackson Mem Hosp/Jackson Health

Dr. Leonardi has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Leonardi does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Leonardi and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Leonardi's Reviews

3.5
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Leonardi to family and friends

Dr. Leonardi's Performance

GOOD

GOOD

After being to other dermatologists concerning my hands eczema with no help Dr. Leonardi was able to diagnose my problem and prescribe the correct treatment. Finally having relief.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
Horrible man. He treated me with no respect and yelled at me when I questioned taking so much medicine. He prescribed me high risk medicine that should only be used for 2 weeks but he gave it to me for 6 months. Luckily a different type of doctor at a different place told me the dangers of taking...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option1
I had read reviews and was concerned about how my appointment would go due to some things I had read. I was pleasantly surprised. The PA talked with me first, laying the groundwork for my time with the doctor. Dr. Leonardi was courteous and asked questions concerning my health. He did not seem...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option1
When you finally realize this is one of the most brilliant dermatologists in St. Louis, you will easily understand that this doc opts for helping patients with valid problems, versus helping someone who doesn't like the placement of a freckle. That said, the whole office seems to support one...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option1
About 12 years ago, I went to see Dr. Leonardi about a small mole on my leg. He did a biopsy and a few days later the office called for me to come in. He told me it was a malignant melanoma and he would remove it that afternoon. I've always felt that he probably saved my life.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option4thumbs down icon option0