Dr. Craig Harrison, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery •  Male • Age 63

Dr. Harrison

Craig E Harrison MD

1100 E Lake St Ste 200 Tyler, TX 75701

Dr. Craig Harrison, MD is a cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in Tyler, TX and has been practicing for 30 years. He graduated from University Of Louisville School Of Medicine in 1983 and specializes in cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery, oncoplastic surgery, and more.

Dr. Harrison's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Harrison

Dr. Harrison?
Dr. Harrison's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Craig Harrison, MD
Dr Harrison helped me so much. I had lipo and breast augmentation and I am completely satisfied with the results. My clothes fit better and I feel great. His staff is sweet and caring and Dr Harrison is very knowledgeable. The first two weeks after surgery was tough but I did what he said and it was fine. I’m so glad I did this. I highly recommend Dr Harrison. Everything he said that would happen was correct. He did a great job.
Feb 28, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Craig Harrison, MD?
From beginning to end I felt confident and comfortable with Dr. Harrison. He utilized the entire consultation time to thoroughly explain my breast augmentation procedure and answered any questions I had. He was honest, upfront, and personable. I left with no unanswered questions. My surgery went well and he checked on me all weekend which I appreciated. I am very pleased with the results and would recommend him and his staff without a doubt!
Feb 13, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Craig Harrison, MD?
I’ve had a great experience with this office and staff. Dr. Harrison has been very kind and thorough. I am very happy with my results so far. I highly recommend him. I appreciate everything they have done for me.
Melissa Morgan – Oct 03, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Craig Harrison, MD?
Absolutely outstanding service care and attention. I wouldn’t trust anyone else to my health and well-being. The whole staff is amazing. They are all very approachable and caring.
Cody Davis in Gilmer , TX – Jun 22, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Craig Harrison, MD?
I had a breast reduction in June 2019. I am 57 years old and have been pregnant 5 times. My breast were very large and saggy. I am a gardener. I love being out side. In this Texas heat my breast were hot and I was battling under the breast rashes. Since my surgery I am much cooler outside, my shoulders, back, and neck don't hurt. Even the bottom of my feet from standing don't hurt anymore. He did a wonderful job. He matched my breast size to be proportional with my body. He uses a new technic that will help support them longer and the down time is faster. I had surgery on Friday and he called me everyday over the weekend to check on me. He has a wonderful staff that took their time. I never felt rushed or abandoned through out this endeavor. My sister had this done years ago and was always try to get me do this surgery. I am so glad I finally did. I finally feel normal. I can't wait to buy new clothes. I highly recommend Dr. Harrison and getting this surgery done.
Wendy Okray in Tyler, TX – Jun 18, 2019
We are humbled by your kind words and are so...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Craig Harrison, MD?
I had a tummy tuck and liposuction in January 2019. Dr. Harrison and his staff were amazing to work with. My results are beyond my expectations. The first six days of recovery were the absolute worst. Dr. Harrison called me several times to reassure me that all would be ok and he was of course right but the fact the he called really helped me get through the agony mentally. I highly recommend him and will only consider him should I get anything else done in the future.
Apr 25, 2019
We are so thrilled to learn that we exceeded your...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Craig Harrison, MD?
I enjoyed every step of my Mommy Makeover journey! Dr Harrison and his staff are all amazing! I have and will continue to recommend his office!
Apr 02, 2019
Thank you so much for taking the time to share...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Craig Harrison, MD?
My consultation and breast augmentation surgery with Dr. Harrison exceeded my expectations! I was hesitant to go through with the surgery but Dr. Harrison was very honest and realistic with what to expect. The results turned out great and the whole procedure was well worth it with Dr. Harrison!
Mar 29, 2019
We are so thrilled to learn that we exceeded your...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Craig Harrison, MD?
Dr. Harrison was extremely helpful and professional with helping me at my first visit! His staff are all very helpful and friendly!
Mar 14, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Craig Harrison, MD?
Dr. Harrison and his staff are excellent, respectful, and make you feel great. I LOVE my results, this is the best personal gift and investment I have made. From the first appointment to after the surgery my experice was wonderful.
Nacogdoches , TX – Jan 03, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Craig Harrison, MD?
What a wonderful experience! Thank you so much! This has been quite the journey! Losing 75 pounds in 9 months left me wanting to make a few improvements to my body! Dr. Harrison and his team of ladies made this experience so much easier! Thank you, Linda, April and Denette for making me feel so comfortable! You know when you are in the right place when the pre-op nurse tells you that if she was going to have any work done that Dr. Harrison would be the one to do it! Thank you!!!!!
A Damskov in Tyler, TX – Nov 09, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Craig Harrison, MD?
I am very happy with the results of the cosmetic procedure that Dr. Harrison performed on me! Until now, I’ve had one cosmetic surgeon that I always went to for “improvements”, but I wasn’t satisfied with my last procedure. Dr. Harrison understood my concerns, discussed a plan, and performed the improvements that I hoped for! He also called me over the weekend to make sure I was comfortable and well after surgery ! Definitely wish I had found him sooner!
Christy G. in Longview, TX – Nov 04, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Craig Harrison, MD?
I couldn't be more pleased with the outcome of my recent tummy tuck with lipo! Dr Harrison is very compassionate and caring and is a gifted surgeon. He checked on me personally the days after my procedure, and communicated with my Husband more than once the day of my surgery. His staff is caring and courteous. Dr Harrison made me feel comfortable about my procedure before and after the surgery, and his enthusiasm for my great outcome was evident as he cared for me. I highly recommend him!
Connie in Tyler, TX – Oct 29, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Craig Harrison, MD?
Dr. Harrison is an awesome surgeon with a great bedside manner. He has done two procedures on me, and will do my facelift in the near future. I highly recommend him.
Lisa Ashton in Mabank, TX – Oct 11, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Craig Harrison, MD?
I can't say enough good things about Dr. Harrison and his staff. I had my breast augmentation yesterday, and I feel great! He and his staff made the entire process super smooth and an overall great experience. Dr. Harrison definitely goes above and beyond for his patients, and I believe he is the best in Tyler! Thanks again, Dr. Harrison!
Jessica D. in Tyler, TX – Oct 05, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Craig Harrison, MD?
I love fillers, and Botox. Dr. Harrison has a keen eye he knows just what you need to fix the wrinkles, and look much more youthful. Just take his advice and let him work his manic. I always feel at easy.
Wendy cooper in Tyler , TX – Oct 01, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Craig Harrison, MD?
He and his staff are warm, welcoming, and reassuring. Appointments run on time. I haven't had my surgery yet, but I have full faith in him and his staff.
Kimberly Bradshaw in Nacogdoches, TX – Sep 12, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Craig Harrison, MD?
Love his work he makes you look amazing!! He is very professional!!
Aug 26, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Craig Harrison, MD?
I’ve been using Dr Harrison now for several years. I have referred my husband for eyelids, my sister for liposuction. Myself, mine is a secret but they look and feel great. I can’t say enough about Dr Harrison and his staff. They are always so pleasant and make you feel like your the most important person they have seen all week. They treat everyone like this. Dr. Harrison is the very best! I could go to Dallas it’s a lot closer for me but I’ll do that hour and a half drive to Tyler every time.
Brenda Lanning in Greenville, TX – Aug 26, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Craig Harrison, MD?
We've been seeing Dr. Harrison and his staff for the past ten years Always professional. Pleasant , punctional and has had the same team since day one One of the BEST!
Larry and Becky – Aug 26, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Craig Harrison, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Harrison?

This practice exists to provide the best cosmetic & plastic surgery in the tri-state area through excellent and attentive peri-operative care, highly skilled surgical expertise and compassionate, individualized patient care.

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery