Dr. Craig Harrison, MD

Dr. Craig Harrison, MD

Plastic Surgery | Male

Craig E Harrison MD 1100 E Lake St Ste 200 Tyler, TX 75701 Get Directions

This practice exists to provide the best cosmetic & plastic surgery in the tri-state area through excellent and attentive peri-operative care, highly skilled surgical expertise and compassionate, individualized patient care.

Our goal is to provide you with exceptional service in a warm and caring atmosphere. Over twenty five years of experience will bolster your confidence in your planned procedure. From your inital consultation through your surgery and post operative care, we want to exceed your expectations. We love what we do and it shows.

I am native of New Jersey but a Texan by choice.  (Ok, I married a gal from Texas, enough said).  I am an active member in my church, a community volunteer, husband and father to three sons.  My goal is to combine my sense of humor and high surgical skill level to bring a fresh, cutting edge approach to plastic and cosmetic surgery in East Texas. I am in private practice which means patients always see me, the Doctor, not a PA and it is a bit like how going to the Doctor used to be, personal.

I also received the "Texas Super Doctor" award in 2004, 2014 & 2015.  I am also a Realself Top Doctor award winner for many years.  My interests include cycling, tennis, reading, travel and body surfing.

Dr. Harrison's Experience

See how Dr. Harrison's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Harrison

Dr. Harrison accepts 4 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 4 hospitals where Dr. Harrison has admitting privileges.

Dr. Harrison's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Harrison to family and friends
Dr. Harrison Says:

A recent survey conducted by Cosmetic & Plastic Surgery Center-Tyler revealed a high level of patient satisfaction.  Patients rated highest the personalized care, excellent surgical results, Dr. Harrison's attention to detail & that he personally calls after surgery,  They also noted the expertise of the staff and the peri-operative care they received.

Dr. Harrison's Performance
in Tyler, TX |
I could not be more pleased with my experience with Dr. Harrison and the entire staff. It's rare to find a doctor who listens to their patients wishes and takes time in explaining the entire process. I am beyond pleased with my surgical results and the after care that was provided. Dr. Harrison even called me the weekend following my surgery to see how I was feeling and if there was anything I needed. He prayed over me before my surgery and made put me at ease. You're in great hands with him!!
in Henderson, TX |
Dr Harrison and his staff are the best! The staff will walk you through the process step by step and are always available to answer any questions. Dr Harrison, Linda, Tonya, Mary and Jennifer, thank you for the taking care of me; I feel like a new person!
Tyler, TX |
I chose Dr. Harrison because I have heard such amazing things about his work continuously for the past 15 years. I personally know 12 ladies he has operated on. This made choosing Dr. Harrison was easy for me. My primary reason for seeking consultation was how I felt about my body after having 2 children. I was impressed!! I had no idea I would look this great. His staff was wonderful and friendly and I was well taken care of. I highly recommend Dr Harrison and his staff!
in Sulphur Springs, TX |
When I decided to research breast augmentation, I started by looking for a doctor nearby. After finding Dr Harrison, I set up an appointment and was blown away with his personality. He's outgoing and sweet, understanding, and ready to help. He was willing to explain every aspect and help me understand why I had developed much less than like my friends growing up. I knew right away that I was going forward. The surgery was simple and painless, and the recovery was super easy! Happier everyday!
Athens, TX |
When I first went to see Dr. Harrison, I was an A cup and now I am about a C cup. I don't have stretch marks or any other problems that may come with surgery. If I had to do it over again, I most definitely would! Dr. Harrison is really good about taking care of all the patient needs. It's great to have the kind of doctor that other doctors talk very well of. Right before my surgery my anesthesiologist met with me for my vitals and explained how Dr. Harrison is like an artist.
Flint, TX |
With my 50th high school reunion approaching, I decided not to wait any longer to see Dr. Harrison. I am thrilled with the results of my upper eyelid surgery & croton oil peel on my lower lids. It’s obvious Dr. Harrison is committed to excellence in every area of his practice, but he is also very patient, caring, amiable, and funny. He inspired confidence at every stage of my experience with him, and I would certainly recommend him to anyone considering cosmetic or reconstructive procedures.
in Tyler |
Dr. Harrison has an unforgettable humorous side but what makes him stand above par is his desire to do the absolute best job. Though I was happy with the initial result of the Lipo in a difficult area, Dr. Harrison wanted the best outcome. Dr. Harrison included additional procedure to get us there. I had a horrendous "buffalo hump" and his work made me feel normal again.
Lindale, TX |
Dr. Houston and his staff were extremely courteous to my daughter. After her accident, their sensitivity helped ease, not only her concerns, but the concerns of my husband and me. Our family will be forever grateful for Dr. Houston, and the time he spent giving our daughter his best medical attention and care.
in Tyler, TX |
PERFECT IN EVERY WAY !!!! GREAT DOCTOR , GREAT STAFF , I FEEL SO MUCH BETTER WITH THE WORK THAT I HAVE HAD DONE , I'VE HAD MANY COMPLIMENTS, I WOULD TELL ANYONE WHO WANTS WORK DONE TO SERIOUSLY DOCTOR HARRISON IS THE BEST!!!! EVERYONE MAKES YOU FEEL AT HOME THERE TOO ! I LOVE GOING AND I LOVE THE PEOPLE ,,,,,,,,,
in Dallas, TX |
Dr Harrison is a wonderful Doctor. I would recommend him to anyone needing surgery. He is a caring doctor who puts the patients needs. First and foremost . Great doctor!
in Tool, TX |
I love him!!!!!!
in Tyler, TX |
Dr. Harrison is a great doctor. He is a pleasure to see and truly cares about his patients. He has the eye of an artist when applying his treatments. He has done facial surgery and he corrected a breast augmentation done by a different doctor as well as facial filler. I definitely look younger as a result of his treatment.
Kathy, Thank you so much for this great review. I am humbled by your kind words. I pleases me to know we helped you accomplish your goals. We strive as a team to exceed your expectations. I look forward to helping you stay looking young with the great results you acheived. Dr. Craig E. Harrison
in Tyler, TX |
Dr. Harrison and his staff are amazing! They make you feel comfortable and put you at ease during your entire visit. Dr. Harrison is full of personality and tells lots of funny stories so you are at ease. I would only use Dr. Harrison for anything that I needed done in the cosmetic world. I will definitely recommend Dr. Harrison to all my friends and family.
Dear Rhonda, Thank you so much for your great review and kind words. We strive as a team to exceed your expectations and help you reach your goals. It pleases me to know you are happy with your experience with my practice. I look forward to helping you maintain your great results. Dr. Craig E. Harrison
in Palestine, TX |
Dr. Harrison and his staff made me feel very comfortable. They took their time during my appointment and made me feel like I was a priority. Dr. Harrison is full of personality which eased my nerves. He is very knowledgeable and experienced. He spent time explaining the entire process and answered all my questions. I will be recommending Dr. Harrison to all my friends and family.
Thank you so much for your kind words and confidence in my practice. We strive to exceed your expectations and help you reach your goals. I appreciate your recommending me to your friends & family, that means a lot.
in Tyler, Texas |
I considered plastic surgery, but I talked myself out of it because I felt like I was being selfish.  One morning, however, I realized I deserved to be happy in my own skin. From the moment I stepped into Dr. Harrison's office, I knew I'd made the right decision.  Dr. Harrison and his staff are the most loving, nurturing, and knowledgeable staff I could have ever imagined dealing with. I'm so appreciative of their honesty through the process of getting my lower body lift. They are a blessing.
Wow, Thank you so much for your kind words and confidence in my practice. I am humbled and at the same time so pleased I was able to facilitate you reaching your goals. It is a pleasure being part of the process that helps you become the best you can be. On behalf and my staff, I thank you. Please know that we strive every day to exceed your expectations. You deserve the best!
in Tyler, TX |
I chose Dr. Harrison (for breast augmentation) because my mother and mother in law had very good experiences with him years ago. I was thoroughly impressed by every detail that he and his staff thought of and covered. My questions were thoroughly answered, I felt very comfortable and taken care of, I am so pleased with the results, he sent flowers, called to check on me, and overall I just couldn't imagine this experience without Dr. Harrison and his team! Highly recommend!
Thank you so much for the kind words, recommendation and for your trust in my practice. It can really helps others make decisions about choosing a plastic surgeon when they can read a first hand account like yours. Thank you for sharing and for allowing us to help you meet your goals. I strive to exceed your expectations and It makes my day to know you are pleased.
in Tyler, TX |
I was beyond pleased with my whole experience. Dr. Harrison is highly educated and a perfectionist at what he does. He is entertainingly hilarious & makes you feel as if he has known you your whole life. His staff is extremely helpful & courteous. My breast augmentation and lift results are everything I dreamed of & more. The scarring I was most worried about are barely even noticeable 7 months later. Needless to say the only person that loves them more than I do is my husband.
Thank you so much for the kind words and for your trust in my practice. It really helps others make decisions about choosing a plastic surgeon when they can read a first hand account like yours. Thank you for sharing and for allowing us to help you meet your goals. I strive to exceed your expectations.
in Dallas,TX |
I have been a proud patient for 10 + years taking advantage of occasional "Freshen Me Beautiful" Visits. Dr. Harrison and his professional team are the Best! An investment in myself is always a positive life, look, and health confidence gift. Thanks Dr. Harrison
Thank you so much for your kind words and confidence in my practice. It is a pleasure to help you meet your goals and we strive to exceed your expectations. God made you beautiful...my job is just to keep you looking that way. Thank you again.
in Tyler, TX |
I saw Dr. Harrison on the advice of several friends and was 110% satisfied with his work! I went in looking to even out my frame, (I was wearing a large bottom and small top) and Dr. Harrison was happy to discuss other options besides breast augmentation to get the look I wanted. In the end, we decided the best option was augmentation. My favorite part was getting to tell Dr. Harrison what I wanted to look like and him being able to fill that expectation and exceed it!
Thank you so much for your kind words and confidence in my practice. It is a pleasure to help you meet your goals and we strive to exceed your expectations. Balance is an important part of many aspects of life...even in your body shape. It made me smile to know you were pleased with the result. Thank you again.
in Tyler, TX |
Dr. Harrison comes highly recommended for a reason. He has the best bed side manner and his staff is amazing! He is genuinely concerned about the wellbeing of his patients. My whole experience could not have gone any better. I would recommend Dr. Harrison to anyone.
Thank you so much for your kind words and confidence in my practice. It is a pleasure to help you meet your goals and we strive to exceed your expectations. I appreciate your recommendation to others and please know that we enjoy putting patient care first. Thank you again.
in Athens, Tx |
I chose Dr. Harrison because he came highly recommended by two of my friends. The entire experience was easy and fun. He has the best bedside manner and made me feel so comfortable during the entire process. His staff is wonderful too. He will be the only Dr. I will ever use for any future services. I had a breast aug done due to my small breast size from past body building. The recovery went fast and he called me at home almost every day checking on me making sure I was doing good. The results
Thank you so much for your kind words and confidence in my practice. It is a pleasure to help you meet your goals and we strive to exceed your expectations. I really appreciate your feedback and recommendation to others about your experience. It makes me smile to know you are pleased. Thank you again.
Henderson, TX |
Dr. Harrison changed my life! He is a very genuine, caring Doctor, which is hard to find. He helped me through the entire surgery process with reassurance and an abundance of knowledge which helped me gain the confidence I needed throughout the entire experience-from consult to recovery. I would highly recommend Dr. Harrison
Thank you so much for your kind words and confidence in my practice. It is a pleasure to help you meet your goals and we strive to exceed your expectations. Patient care and education is a top priority for us. Your confidence on the inside is reflected in the mirror! I am so happy you are pleased with the result. Thank you again.
in Mount Enterprise, TX |
I absolutely LOVE Dr. Harrison and highly recommend him. He has excellent bedside manner and is very personable. His office staff is great. He made me feel so comfortable during such a personal surgery. My breast reduction has changed my entire life. I loved that he personally called me several times post-op to check on me. He also explained everything in advance very well and is very down to earth. I had just an overall phenomenal experience.
Thank you so much for your kind words and confidence in my practice. It is a pleasure to help you meet your goals and we strive to exceed your expectations. Plastic Surgery is a very personal decision and I am so pleased you chose to let us be a part of your life change. It makes me smile to know you had a good experience and great result. Thank you again.
in Flint, Texas |
I absolutely LOVE Dr. Harrison and his staff. He has completely changed my life, emotionally and physically with my breast reduction. I highly recommend him for any needs that are needed or wanted. He is absolutely the BEST!!!!!!
Thank you so much for your kind words and confidence in my practice. It is a pleasure to help you meet your goals and we strive to exceed your expectations. I am so happy you chose us to be a part of your life change. It make me smile to know you are pleased with your result. Thank you again.
in Tyler Tx |
I highly recommend Dr. Harrison. He is honest great bedside manners and truly cares about his patients. He is very detailed In explaining the procedures and does excelant work. When you leave his office you Well feel confident and assured that u well get the best quality care . He has great staff To back him up.
Thank you so much for your kind words and confidence in my practice. It is a pleasure to help you meet your goals and we strive to exceed your expectations. I do indeed have a great staff and it is our highest priority to take great care of patients. It make me smile to know you are pleased with your result. Thank you again.
I would highly recommend Dr. Harrison. He is very professional, spends amply time with you answering all of your questions and puts you at ease with his great bed side manner. He will explain your procedure thoroughly to prepare you so there will be no surprises. Great doctor. Patient for life. Also, Dr. Harrison has a great staff. They are all kind and compassionate. Great experience.
Thank you so much for your kind words and confidence in my practice. It is a pleasure to help you meet your goals and we strive to exceed your expectations. I really enjoy getting to know patients and providing education about plastic surgery procedures. I am glad you felt well prepared and that my staff's years of experience showed. It make me smile to know you are pleased with your result. Thank you again.
in Jacksonville , TX |
Dr. Harrison is extremely knowledgeable, honest and knows what will and will not work. He makes sure that every step of the procedure is understood and that everyone is on the same page. He says a prayer before surgery which I loved and greatly appreciated! His staff is super welcoming and professional ! . I have already recommended Dr. Harrison to other women and will continue.
Thank you so much for your kind words and confidence in my practice. It is a pleasure to help you meet your goals and we strive to exceed your expectations. I really do have a great staff and I am pleased that their years of experience was evident. It make me smile to know you are pleased with your result. Thank you again.
Have you seen Dr. Craig Harrison, MD?

Compare Dr. Harrison

}

Dr. Harrison's Care Philosophy

Dr. Harrison says...

I treat gynecomastia (man boobs) using my surgical experience to produce a natural result. Massive weight loss patient present with a complex set of deformities that require staged planning to complete restoration. Emotional, physical and nutritional support is vital for a successful outcome. At Cosmetic & Plastic Surgery Center-Tyler, we are specifically trained to address the whole person and their needs.

I also help coordinate the medical team (general surgeon & oncologist) for breast cancer patient requiring mastectomy & reconstruction. My follow up treatment for these patients includes wound care, dressing changes & procedures for breast symmetry.

Hypermastia and droopy breasts can be treated with a standard reduction or vertical reduction, may include implants and repositioning of the nipple. I did special training in Canada on vertical breast reduction technique, which addresses the need for: a narrower breast, less scarring, higher position on the chest wall & more persistent projection. Hypomastia can be treated with a variety of breast implants to customize the desired breast volume and shape.

Dr. Harrison says...

I have over 25 years of Cosmetic, Reconstructive and Plastic surgery experience.  My reputation is renowned in the United States for my expertise in breast surgery, body contouring and facial rejuvenation.  HI also have considerable experience in cosmetic surgery for men and insight into the unique needs of the male patient.

I am an expert in breast reduction, augmentation and reconstruction after mastectomy and because of this patients come to him from all over the United States. Doctors across the state refer their breast patients to me and seek my council.  I have performed hundreds of face & neck surgeries, earlobe repair and ear pinning, over a thousand body lifts,tummy tuck and liposuction procedures.  Over 20% of the patients in my practice are men because I am trained to deliver a non-feminizing facelift for the male patient, have performed hundreds of gynecomastia reduction procedures and knows how to help men communicate their goals.

I have the ability to earn patients trust by being trustworthy, I make them feel comfortable, creatively solve their individual plastic surgery concerns and educate them in realistic expectations.

Dr. Harrison says...

Dr. Harrison's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Plastic Surgery
  •  Board certified in General Surgery and Plastic Surgery

• Super Doctors of Texas, 2004,2010

Dr. Harrison has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Harrison's Board Certifications

University Texas Southwestern

Completed in 1990

Asbury College

Graduated in 1978

Dr. Harrison does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Harrison and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Plastic Surgery

• Mini Tummy Tuck
  • Mommy Makeover
  • Neck Lift
  • Nipple Reconstruction
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Plastic Cosmetic Surgery