Dr. Craig Harrison, MD

Dr. Craig Harrison, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery  ·
Dr. Craig Harrison, MD is a cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in Tyler, TX and has been practicing for 29 years. He graduated from University Of Louisville School Of Medicine in 1983 and specializes in cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery, oncoplastic surgery, and more.Read his story

1100 E Lake St Ste 200

Tyler, TX 75701

• HealthFirst

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check Dr. Harrison's experience treating your condition or procedure

• Abdominoplasty
  • Adjacent Tissue Transfer
  • Arm Reduction Surgery
  • Blepharoplasty
  • Body Contouring (After Weight Loss Surgery)
  • Botox® Injection
  • Cosmetic Surgical Procedure
  • Deformities of Auricle or Pinna
  • Dermabrasion
  • Dermal Filler
  • Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
  • Earlobe Repair
  • Lift - Parts of the Body Other than Face
  • Liposuction
  • Localized Fat Deposits
  • Mini Tummy Tuck
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Nipple Fissure
  • Nipple Reconstruction
  • Plastic Cosmetic Surgery
  • Radiesse® Injections
  • Restylane® Injections
  • Skin and Tissue Reduction

This practice exists to provide the best cosmetic & plastic surgery in the tri-state area through excellent and attentive peri-operative care, highly skilled surgical expertise and compassionate, individualized patient care.
Ou...

Dr. Harrison?
Dr. Harrison's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Craig Harrison, MD
RecentMost Helpful
I had a tummy tuck and liposuction in January 2019. Dr. Harrison and his staff were amazing to work with. My results are beyond my expectations. The first six days of recovery were the absolute worst. Dr. Harrison called me several times to reassure me that all would be ok and he was of course right but the fact the he called really helped me get through the agony mentally. I highly recommend him and will only consider him should I get anything else done in the future.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Craig Harrison, MD?
I enjoyed every step of my Mommy Makeover journey! Dr Harrison and his staff are all amazing! I have and will continue to recommend his office!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Craig Harrison, MD?
My consultation and breast augmentation surgery with Dr. Harrison exceeded my expectations! I was hesitant to go through with the surgery but Dr. Harrison was very honest and realistic with what to expect. The results turned out great and the whole procedure was well worth it with Dr. Harrison!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Craig Harrison, MD?
Dr. Harrison was extremely helpful and professional with helping me at my first visit! His staff are all very helpful and friendly!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Craig Harrison, MD?
Dr. Harrison and his staff are excellent, respectful, and make you feel great. I LOVE my results, this is the best personal gift and investment I have made. From the first appointment to after the surgery my experice was wonderful.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Craig Harrison, MD?
What a wonderful experience! Thank you so much! This has been quite the journey! Losing 75 pounds in 9 months left me wanting to make a few improvements to my body! Dr. Harrison and his team of ladies made this experience so much easier! Thank you, Linda, April and Denette for making me feel so comfortable! You know when you are in the right place when the pre-op nurse tells you that if she was going to have any work done that Dr. Harrison would be the one to do it! Thank you!!!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Craig Harrison, MD?
I am very happy with the results of the cosmetic procedure that Dr. Harrison performed on me! Until now, I’ve had one cosmetic surgeon that I always went to for “improvements”, but I wasn’t satisfied with my last procedure. Dr. Harrison understood my concerns, discussed a plan, and performed the improvements that I hoped for! He also called me over the weekend to make sure I was comfortable and well after surgery ! Definitely wish I had found him sooner!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Craig Harrison, MD?
I couldn't be more pleased with the outcome of my recent tummy tuck with lipo! Dr Harrison is very compassionate and caring and is a gifted surgeon. He checked on me personally the days after my procedure, and communicated with my Husband more than once the day of my surgery. His staff is caring and courteous. Dr Harrison made me feel comfortable about my procedure before and after the surgery, and his enthusiasm for my great outcome was evident as he cared for me. I highly recommend him!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Craig Harrison, MD?
Dr. Harrison is an awesome surgeon with a great bedside manner. He has done two procedures on me, and will do my facelift in the near future. I highly recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Craig Harrison, MD?
I can't say enough good things about Dr. Harrison and his staff. I had my breast augmentation yesterday, and I feel great! He and his staff made the entire process super smooth and an overall great experience. Dr. Harrison definitely goes above and beyond for his patients, and I believe he is the best in Tyler! Thanks again, Dr. Harrison!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Craig Harrison, MD?
I love fillers, and Botox. Dr. Harrison has a keen eye he knows just what you need to fix the wrinkles, and look much more youthful. Just take his advice and let him work his manic. I always feel at easy.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Craig Harrison, MD?
He and his staff are warm, welcoming, and reassuring. Appointments run on time. I haven't had my surgery yet, but I have full faith in him and his staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Craig Harrison, MD?
Love his work he makes you look amazing!! He is very professional!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Craig Harrison, MD?
I’ve been using Dr Harrison now for several years. I have referred my husband for eyelids, my sister for liposuction. Myself, mine is a secret but they look and feel great. I can’t say enough about Dr Harrison and his staff. They are always so pleasant and make you feel like your the most important person they have seen all week. They treat everyone like this. Dr. Harrison is the very best! I could go to Dallas it’s a lot closer for me but I’ll do that hour and a half drive to Tyler every time.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Craig Harrison, MD?
We've been seeing Dr. Harrison and his staff for the past ten years Always professional. Pleasant , punctional and has had the same team since day one One of the BEST!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Craig Harrison, MD?
Dr. Harrison and staff are compassionate, positive, and patient. Dr. Harrison is part of the process all the way through. He is quite dedicated and one of the very best medical professionals with which I have experienced working.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Craig Harrison, MD?
Dr. Harrison performed gynecomastia surgery on my and he did an outstanding job and his staff was excellent and very friendly. Made me feel comfortable in an uncomfortable situation.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Craig Harrison, MD?
Remember when I first meet Dr. Craig Harrison I throught he was the sweetest person . He help me when needed. He have very friendly staff they are caring and a lot compassion. He pray over me before he took me back for sugery. Me and my husband is really please with him
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Craig Harrison, MD?
Dr. Harrison is meticulous in his work and I was extremely pleased with my facelift.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Craig Harrison, MD?
When I was a little girl, I would watch my mother and want so bad to look just like her. I watched her walk around with a towel wrapped around her, and think, one day that's how I'm going to look. She was very well endowed and when I did not develop the same way, it was disappointing. 2 kids and 40 years old, it was time to fix that. Third day post surgery after a shower, I was finally able to hold up a towel! I can't thank Dr H and his staff enough. They took such wonderful care of me.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Harrison?

Insurance accepted

Assurant Health
HealthFirst

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Harrison treats patients.