Dr. Craig Gustafson Jr, MD

Dr. Craig Gustafson Jr, MD

Family Medicine | Male

Dr. Craig Gustafson Jr, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Harvard, MA. He is 61 years old and has been practicing for 22 years. Dr. Gustafson Jr is affiliated with Nashoba Valley Medical Center and Emerson Hospital.

Dr. Gustafson Jr's Experience

See how Dr. Gustafson Jr's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Gustafson Jr

Dr. Gustafson Jr accepts 19 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Gustafson Jr has admitting privileges.

Dr. Gustafson Jr's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Gustafson Jr to family and friends
2.7
Dr. Gustafson Jr's Performance
    GOOD
He's ok but his office staff is useless. I went about a month ago with a raging ear infection and was unfortunate enough to get his newer NP. She told me I may not have an infection and that I should come back ($$) if it didn't clear up. It didn't and I made other arrangements. I received a bill for $265 because the staff bungled the paperwork. I'm tired having to get lucky with this crew and so changed doctors. Also, be prepared to wait at every visit.
in Harvard, MA |
Being new to the area, I needed to find a new doctor. I visited Dr. Gustafson's office, but I only wish I had researched him beforehand. He really is the most condescending, poorly trained physician I have ever encountered. I come from a medical family (my brother is a doctor, as was my father), and I know a considerable bit of medical knowledge, although I am not a physician myself. Dr. Gustafson lacks even the rudimentary abilities necessary to properly diagnose a patient in his care.
in Harvard, Ma |
I'm not sure where all the bad reviews are coming from? I've been a patient of dr. Gustafson's since I was a kid and the only bad thing I could ever say about the office was the nurse practitioners that they have had over the years who have been awful, however the current nurse practitioner as of today's date is the best I've ever seen in that office and I feel very comfortable with Her diagnosis. As for dr. Gustafson, he is the best of the best! Very knowledgeable, right to the point, good Doc
in Ayer, MA |
We often recommend Dr. Gustafson and his staff to friends that are both new to the area, and those that have been here for years and are looking for a change. He is a very brilliant, Godly man, who motivates not only children, promoting them in the Lord, but also my non-believing friends have taken so much from his power of example. He provides effective and effeficient healthcare solutions conveniently on his office.
in Harvard, MA |
This man's office, organization, and medical skills is a train wreck! I am surprised I haven't heard about him being sued for some abhorrent misdiagnoses. With all of the poor ratings I see listed here, there is no reason for me to add my interactions with him (they were also terrible!). My strong advice - STAY AWAY!
Harvard, MA |
Dr. Gustafson is the worst doctor I ever encountered. There really is no other way to put it. His condescending attitude is used to mask his lack of medical skill. I went to him because I live only a few miles from his office. In doing so, I sacrificed competence for convenience. I read the reviews and ignored all the negative ones. Big mistake on my part.
Have you seen Dr. Craig Gustafson Jr, MD?
Are you Dr. Gustafson Jr?

Compare Dr. Gustafson Jr

Dr. Gustafson Jr's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine

• Amount or Range: Above Average
    • State: Massachusetts

Why It Matters: Dr. Gustafson Jr's Board Certifications

• Family Practice

Dr. Gustafson Jr does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Gustafson Jr and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Temple Univ Sch Of Med

Graduated in 1995

Malden Fam Prac

Completed in 1998

Dr. Gustafson Jr does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Gustafson Jr and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Gustafson Jr does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Gustafson Jr and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.