Dr. Craig Frey, DPM

Podiatric Foot & Ankle Surgery ·  Male

Dr. Frey

Dr. Craig Frey, DPM is a podiatric foot & ankle surgery specialist in Solon, OH and has been practicing for 4 years. He graduated from Ohio College Of Podiatric Medicine in 2012 and specializes in podiatric foot & ankle surgery, wound & burn care, and more.

Make an appointment

Dr. Frey accepts

Dr. Frey accepts the following insurance:

Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
CareSource
Medicaid
Medical Mutual of Ohio

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Ohio

Check Dr. Frey's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Frey's Top Procedures and Conditions

Foot Conditions

Dr. Frey treats Foot Conditions more than 90% of his peers

Dr. Frey treats this condition more than 90% of his peers

Foot and Ankle Fracture and Dislocation Treatment

Dr. Frey performs Foot and Ankle Fracture and Dislocation Treatment more than 59% of his peers

Dr. Frey performs this procedure more than 59% of his peers

Rating Includes other areas of care:

• Ankle Fracture Repair
  • Midfoot Fracture/Dislocation Surgery
Foot and Ankle Fracture Treatment, Closed

Dr. Frey performs Foot and Ankle Fracture Treatment, Closed more than 51% of his peers

Dr. Frey performs this procedure more than 51% of his peers

Dr. Frey?
Dr. Frey's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Craig Frey, DPM
RecentMost Helpful
Dr Frey is a excellent doctor from the time you walk in until the time you leave you feel as if you are treated like family
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Craig Frey, DPM?
Nothing short of AMAZING! This staff is phenomenal. From the moment you walk through the doors, you feel welcome and you automatically know that whatever your issue is, it will be taken care of when you leave this office. From the friendly, smiling gentleman at the front desk, to the medical students who keep you laughing and your mind off the pain, to Dr. Frey himself with his knack for just knowing what the problem is and making you be at ease...again I say...simply AMAZING! Thank you all!!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Craig Frey, DPM?
I am a registered nurse, work with doctors every day, and know a great physician when I meet one. I fractured my ankle and required an extensive surgery. Dr Frey is unquestionably the kindest, most thorough and detail oriented physician I have ever worked with. That's one of the best attributes he has; he works WITH you to develop a plan of care, takes the time to make sure you understand what the plan is, and genuinely cares about how you are progressing. I've never met a finer physician,
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Craig Frey, DPM?
Very likely to recommend Dr. Frey to friends and family. He is knowledgeable and explains issues in a manner intended for patients to understand without being lost of medical jargon. He has an upbeat personality and is noticeably passionate about what he does. He recommends only treatment plans that will be effective and does not attempt to offer options "just because."
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Craig Frey, DPM?
Dr. Frey was a wealth of knowledge when I broke my big toe nail playing basketball. He took all the time I needed to explain what was going on and the best procedure. Unfortunately, it was so traumatic the nail had to be removed. Dr. Frey went above and beyond to set expectations for what he had to do and cleanly removed the nail. I am happy to report that it is growing back ahead of schedule in good condition. Also, they worked me in quickly to get the problem handled.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Craig Frey, DPM?
Dr. Frey was very attentive with my needs and the pain I was in. Made great suggestions and let me plan my own surgery. Afterwards took a lot of time to explain what had been done and what I needed to do for best recovery. All in all I an very pleased with Dr. Frey.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Craig Frey, DPM?
Excellent, Staff and Dr Frey. I was recommended to Dr. Frey. From the moment, I walked in, I was greeted with a warm welcome. Dr. Frey sit down, listened to what my concerns were, asked me questions and explained to me what the problem was. He explained each of my options, and recommended which we would try first. Dr. Frey was right on the first choice. Dr. Frey works with you. He cares about you and your well being. I have recommended Dr. Frey to friends that were suffering from what I had.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Craig Frey, DPM?
I have had a severe foot ulcer for almost two years now. Approximately one year ago I began seeing Dr. Frey for my illness. I have seen him weekly ever since, and can 100 percent confirm that due to his excellent care and service I am now totally healed and walking again! He is courteous, caring and always listens to what concerns I had. He spoke to me and explained things to me in a way I could understand and always explained to me what he was going to do and why he was doing it. Kudos & thanks
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Craig Frey, DPM?

How was your experience with Dr. Frey?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Frey treats patients.