Dr. Craig Dolven, DO

Dr. Craig Dolven, DO

Family Medicine  |

Dr. Craig Dolven, DO is a family medicine doctor who practices in Orange Park, FL. He is 57 years old and has been practicing for 30 years.

Learn about Dr. Dolven

Video

Dr. Dolven's Experience

Dr. Dolven's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine
  • Board certified in Family Practice/OMT

This content was provided by Dr. Dolven "Deliver quality medical care to the whole family and the whole person. Including early treatment and the prevention of disease, which is done through attention to the physical, emotional, and spiritual dimensions of the patient. Orange Park area families have relied on Family Practice Associates for their healthcare needs for over 30 years. As trusted leaders in the field of primary care medicine, we're committed to providing top quality care for men, women, and children of all ages. From pediatrics to geriatrics, our skilled health providers are there for you through each stage of life.

26 years of compassionate care."

• Osteopathic Manipulative Therapy

• Family Practice/OMT
    Accredited by: American Osteopathic Board of Family Physicians*

• Alcoholism (Alcohol Dependence)
  • Asthma
  • Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
  • Chronic Sinusitis

• Michigan State University Osteopathic Colleg
    Medical School | Graduated 1987
  • Flint Osteopathic Hospital
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1988

Dr. Dolven has no media or publications listed.

• French

Dr. Dolven does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Dolven and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Dolven's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Dolven to family and friends
4.4
Dr. Dolven's Performance
in Orange Park FL |
Very friendly and attentive.
in Jacksonville |
First visit was great felt very comfortable. He asked the right questions, was respectful n concerned about my health. I felt like I had been his patient for a long time. I didn't wait a long time n he made sure my concerns were addressed. He answered my questions n ordered needed test. We did disagree about a topic but he understood my opinion n was willing to work with me without giving me a hard time. Dr Dolven will be my Dr...
in Orange Park, FL |
He took the time to listen and ask pertinent questions as this was my first visit.. Having to switch doctors for whatever reasons is always scary to me, but Dr. Dolven made me feel completely at ease. He has a great sense of humor. I am very pleased and recommend him highly.
in Middleburg, FL |
Dr. Dolven takes time with you, listens exceptionally well and is a great doctor. You get in within minutes of your appointment time and the entire staff are professional but friendly.
in Orangepark Florida |
I love this practice and everybody that works there Dr Dolven is an awesome doctor he is very informative and helping me understand my sicknesses out of all the doctors I go to for all my problems he is the only one I feel takes his time to explain
in Orange Park, FL |
Very Polite, Professional, and overall a great Doctor.
in Orange Park, FL |
After Dr Dolven's nurse called with some lab results on my husband, I informed her that he had been hospitalized with an unexpected surgery. Two days later, Dr Dolven called my husband just to see how he was doing. Needless to say, we have NEVER received a phone call directly from a doctor just to check on us. Dr. Dolven's compassion for his patients is very much appreciated. He also takes his time with you in the office. Thank you Dr Dolven.
Thank you for sharing your family experience. We value all feedback. Our Mission is to provide the Highest Quality Care to all our patients. Thank you for Choosing us to be part of your Healthcare Team. Thank you again, Sheena Lewis, Practice Manager
Atlanta, GA |
Dr,Dolven is a great Doctor. He has a excellent bed side manner.
We thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. Our Mission is to Provide High Quality Care to all our patients. If we can assist with anything please call our office at 904-264-8621. Thank you again, Sheena Lewis, Practice Manager
in Orange Park, FL |
Dr.Dolven is a outstanding Doctor! I had just moved to Florida and needed a health care physician, I had seen a few doctors but wasn't really impressed so at last I got a chase to see Dr.Dolven on one of my visits and he has been my Doctor now fora year. I was really impressed with my first appointment with him. He was very thorough and checked for everything base on my description of my illness. I just thank and appreciate him so much for his kindness and attentiveness to my health.
Thank you for taking the time to share your feed back. Our mission is to provide High Quality Care. If you need any assistance please contact our office at 904-264-8621. Thank you again, Sheena Lewis, Practice Manager
in Orange Park |
The office staff is great but Dr. Dolven bed side manners needs some work. I felt like I was just a number to him.
in Jacksonville, Florida |
You can really feel that Dr. Dolven care so much for his patients.
in Orange Park, FL |
Dr. Dolven listens to your concerns. He explains the purpose of the prescription. He's very personable and easy to talk to. I'm comfortable seeing Dr. Dolven and have confidence in his expertise.
in Flushing, MI |
Outstanding professionalism by Dr. Dolven. I was a patient at his practice in Michigan for many years. He was always very kind to me and personalized his approach in treatment for the individual. If he's got something to say that you disagree with I would definitely rethink my views on the situation. He's very in tune with all facets of medical problems and his years in practice have furthered his knowledge on the best ways to treat his patients. The best Dr. I've ever had. Bob S.
in Burton, MI |
He was my PCP in Michigan for 23 years, I wish he would come back. He is very caring, listens to you and talks to you, not AT you. He's not afraid to bring in a specialist if he thinks one is necessary. His replacement should take lessons on patient care and communication. Wish Dr. Dolven would return to MI so I don't have to change PCP offices.
Have you seen Dr. Craig Dolven, DO?

Visit Dr. Dolven

Dr. Dolven accepts 31 insurance carriers
  • Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
  • Anthem
  • Beech Street (Multiplan)
    Blue Choice

Grand Blanc, MI 48439
Hurley Medical Center
1 Hurley Plz
Flint, MI 48503

More Family Practitioners like Dr. Dolven at Family Practice Associates of Orange Park