Dr. Craig Dolven, DO

Dr. Craig Dolven, DO

Family Medicine  |

Dr. Craig Dolven, DO is a family medicine specialist in Orange Park, FL and has been practicing for 31 years. He graduated from Michigan State University Osteopathic Colleg in 1987 and specializes in family medicine and osteopathic manipulative therapy.

Learn about Dr. Dolven

Video

Dr. Dolven's Experience

Dr. Dolven's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine
  • Board certified in Family Practice/OMT

This content was provided by Dr. Dolven "Deliver quality medical care to the whole family and the whole person. Including early treatment and the prevention of disease, which is done through attention to the physical, emotional, and spiritual dimensions of the patient. Orange Park area families have relied on Family Practice Associates for their healthcare needs for over 30 years. As trusted leaders in the field of primary care medicine, we're committed to providing top quality care for men, women, and children of all ages. From pediatrics to geriatrics, our skilled health providers are there for you through each stage of life.

26 years of compassionate care."

• Osteopathic Manipulative Therapy

• Michigan State University Osteopathic Colleg
    Medical School | Graduated 1987
  • Flint Osteopathic Hospital
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1988

Dr. Dolven has no media or publications listed.

• French

Dr. Dolven does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Dolven and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Dolven's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Dolven to family and friends
4.4
based on 28 total reviews (13 with comments)

Dr. Dolven's Performance

Office environment
Staff friendliness
Average wait time

in Orange Park FL
Very friendly and attentive.

in Jacksonville
First visit was great felt very comfortable. He asked the right questions, was respectful n concerned about my health. I felt like I had been his patient for a long time. I didn't wait a long time n he made sure my concerns were addressed. He answered my questions n ordered needed test. We did...more

in Orange Park, FL
He took the time to listen and ask pertinent questions as this was my first visit.. Having to switch doctors for whatever reasons is always scary to me, but Dr. Dolven made me feel completely at ease. He has a great sense of humor. I am very pleased and recommend him highly.

in Middleburg, FL
Dr. Dolven takes time with you, listens exceptionally well and is a great doctor. You get in within minutes of your appointment time and the entire staff are professional but friendly.

in Orangepark Florida
I love this practice and everybody that works there Dr Dolven is an awesome doctor he is very informative and helping me understand my sicknesses out of all the doctors I go to for all my problems he is the only one I feel takes his time to explain

More Family Practitioners like Dr. Dolven at Family Practice Associates of Orange Park