Dr. Craig D. Chappell, DO

Dr. Craig D. Chappell, DO

Regenerative Medicine | Male

In2it Medical 1888 W 800 N, Pleasant Grove, UT 84062 Get Directions

Learn about this Doctor

Is pain killing your passion? IN2IT Medical specializes in non-surgical solutions to treat pain with minimal down time and rapid...

Dr. Chappell's Experience

93Experience
Match

See how Dr. Chappell's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Chappell

• PHCS
  • SelectHealth
  • USA Managed Care Organization
  • Wise Provider Networks

*Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment

/* /.overlay-container */}

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Chappell has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Reviewing Dr. Chappell

Dr. Chappell's Review Details
5 based on 13 responses
Experience with Dr. Chappell
Dr. Chappell's Office & Staff
    Under 10 minutes (12)
Provo, UT |
After my MRI I had appointments with other Drs to get explanations of my problems and possible treatment methods. Those treatments and physical therapy sessions did not provide much in the way of relief. After meeting with Dr. Chappell, evaluating my testing and receiving treatment from Dr. Chappell; I was back on my feet with options for promising long term therapy.
in Orem, Utah |
Dr. Chappell is wonderful! He took time to listen to all my symptoms and concerns. Dr. Chappell was very thorough in assessing me and my complex condition and he had many ideas and options for treatment. I would recommend Dr. Chappell to everyone before jumping right to surgery. Even if surgery ends up being needed, Dr. Chappell can help you exhaust all your other options and help you feel confident in your decision. Dr. Chappell is so kind and great to work with!
Orem, UT |
I'm very picky when it comes to the way doctors treat me. I have to say that Dr. Chappell is one of the best doctors I've ever seen. Not only was he respectful to me, he fixed my achilles tendon without surgery! I've already recommended him to many close friends.
New York, NY |
Great doc. He knows his stuff.
Awesome doctor! Friendly, nice, good sense of humor, great bedside manor. Also very good at what he does
Orem, UT |
He is the best Dr. ever. His expertise leaves me feeling completely confident with any suggestion he might recommend. He really takes the time to listen and is so knowledgable, it is so wonderful to actually trust my doctor. His ability to solve my problem thoughtfully and diligently has me willing to send any one I know to him. I'm so thankful for Dr. Chappell! He's helped several of my friend and family as well.
in Orem, UT |
I would recommend Dr. Chappell without hesitation. He took time to listen and presented me with all of my options and then let me decide which option was best for me. His staff was great to work with and best of all he fixed my pain. My only regret is I didn't find him sooner.
Have you seen Dr. Chappell?
Are you Dr. Chappell? Post a response on your personalized profile.

Compare Dr. Chappell

• Sacroiliac Pain Syndromes
  • Shoulder Pain
  • Sports Injuries
  • Wrist Pain

• Osteopathic Manipulative Treatment (OMT)
  • Peripheral Nerve Block
  • Platelet-Rich Plasma Injection (PRP)
  • Prolotherapy Injections
  • Stem Cell Therapy
  • Trigger Point Therapy
  • Ultrasound-Guided Injection

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Utah.

Pikeville Coll Sch Of Osteo Med

O'Bleness Memorial Hospital

Completed in 2010

University Of Utah

Graduated in 2001

Dr. Chappell has no media or publications listed.

Memberships & Affiliations

Dr. Chappell does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Chappell and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

×

Dr. Chappell's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

• Specializes in Regenerative Medicine
  • Board certified in Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine, Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine and Sports Medicine
  • Malpractice claims in Utah not available
×

Why Does Experience Matter?

Patient Satisfaction Results for Dr. Chappell

Overall Patient Satisfaction Score

Dr. Chappell's Office & Staff

Ease of scheduling urgent appointments
Office environment, cleanliness, comfort, etc.
Staff friendliness and courteousness
Total wait time (waiting & exam rooms)

Experience with Dr. Chappell

Level of trust in provider's decisions
How well provider explains medical condition(s)
How well provider listens and answers questions
Spends appropriate amount of time with patients

Dr. Chappell says...

Is pain killing your passion?

IN2IT Medical specializes in non-surgical solutions to treat pain with minimal down time and rapid recovery.

Dancer- I was scheduled for a summer internship at Jacob's Pillow Dance when I injured my ankle.  I was worried that this injury would jeopardize my ability to complete the internship of a lifetime.  Following a regenerative injection to repair some damaged ligaments in my ankle, I was back dancing in time to participate at 100% in the internship.

Gardener- The ache in my elbow started as a mild nuisance which I thought would eventually go away.  Well, it didn't.  It continued to increase until I could no longer grip a shovel due to pain.  It was difficult not being able to do the things I loved.  I was glad to find Dr. Chappell who helped describe all my treatment options that led to successful treatment of my elbow pain.  I am now back to gardening without difficulty.

Mom- During my second pregnancy I began to experience low back and hip pain that was making life difficult.   I was having a hard time keeping up with my job and being a mom.  Dr. Chappell treated me using gentle Osteopathic Manipulation, which greatly improved my pain.  He also taught me several exercises which were helpful and keeping my pain at a minimum.

Common conditions treated:

Sprains and strains

Ligament, tendon and muscle injuries

Osteoarthritis and joint pain

Back and neck pain

TMJ

Sacroiliac pain and instability

Sciatica and nerve pain

Pelvic pain and pain related to pregnancy

I'm Dr. Craig Chappell, and I serve anyone suffering from acute or chronic pain that limits activity, utilizing advanced diagnostics to find, name and treat your pain generators with nonsurgical treatment options.  Prior to moving home to Utah, I spent several years as team physician for Ohio University. I was also the medical director for the acclaimed SHAPe clinic, which specializes in the treatment of elite performing artists.

Whatever it is that's slowing you down, my goal is to get you back IN2IT using evidence-based treatment options that have been proven to work.

Please call for a consultation or check out our website, and reclaim your life!

Dr. Chappell's Care Philosophy

AS A PATIENT, IT IS EXTREMELY FRUSTRATING TO SEEK HELP JUST TO BE MISDIAGNOSED AND MISTREATED.

At In2it Medical, we are committed to always:

• Listen to you
  • Perform a good physical exam
  • Use state of the art technology

Dr. Chappell prides himself on listening and being able to precisely determine your main pain generator. After obtaining a diagnosis, Dr. Chappell will then share with you possible treatment options and allow you to guide the treatment process. Given the correct diagnosis, and with a little well-directed intention, healing can occur, pain will diminish, and function will improve.

Healing is intuitive. It's not something you think about. In most cases it's not even something you take time off work for. So why does it still hurt? Although healing is intuitive, in most cases, just like the original injury, it's unintentional. Common to popular belief, optimal healing requires intention! To achieve integrity or completeness, intentional treatment is a must.

This is what we call INTENTIONAL INTEGRITY.