Dr. Craig Bushong, MD

Child & Adolescent PsychiatryMaleAge 64

Child & Adolescent Psychiatry

Dr. Craig Bushong, MD is a Child & Adolescent Psychiatry Specialist in Aspen, CO. His office accepts new patients.

Dr. Craig Bushong, MD

Craig P Bushong MD PLLC

605 E Main St Ste 8 Aspen, CO 81611

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Child & Adolescent Psychiatry Specialists in your area

No malpractice claims found for Colorado

Check Dr. Bushong's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Bushong's conditions and procedures:

• ADHD and-or ADD
  • Adjustment Disorder
  • Bipolar Disorder
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)

Dr. Bushong accepts

Dr. Bushong accepts the following insurance:

Dr. Bushong's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Bushong

2.3

Dr. Bushong

He is excellent at treating depression
Mar 13, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Craig Bushong, MD?
I am a musician who has suffered immense anxiety for years and has greatly impacted my ability to perform. Dr. Boshong is not just a psychiatrist-he cares. He is not only an addiction specialist but an expert at talk therapy, leaving a door open for you to talk freely. Visiting Dr. Boshong is one of the greatest investments I have ever made in my life.
Billa – Jan 04, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Craig Bushong, MD?
Dr Bushong prescribed a medication for me, but when I tried to talk to him about side effects I was experiencing he and his secretary completely ignored me and never responded to my emails or phone calls. I had to turn to other doctors, and it’s taken me two years to undo the damage you did. Shame on you Craig! The first time we met you told me I could always get in touch and that you would always be there to chat.Your license should be stripped and you should be hounded out of the Valley.
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
  • Staff wasn't friendly
  • Appointment was rushed
Alex in Aspen, CO – Feb 13, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Craig Bushong, MD?
Dr. Bushong defines arrogance. Rude, unprofessional and has raised his voice. Controlling and highly ego-driven, lacking in empathy. Did not keep agreed-upon medication management schedule. Missed phone appointment without apology or accountability. Claims to be well-versed in psychopharmacology, yet not experienced with newer medications. I do not trust this doctor to either know or do what is best for me and my health. Note: charges $450/hr., most local psychiatrists top at $250/hr.
Anna Whitehouse in CO – Aug 15, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Craig Bushong, MD?
Dr. Bushong started out fine.And then he continued to up the dose on my son, way too high,according to any dr. we have spoken with after we got this all straightened out.When we suggested his behavior was due to dosage, and sent him some articles we found with evidence saying this may be the case-Dr. Bushing blew up at my husband and told us we have never trusted him, we needed to get our own issues in order before our son can be helped. He is rude and completely unprofessional. Do not trust!!
  • Appointment was rushed
Carbondale, CO – Mar 16, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Craig Bushong, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Bushong?

• Child & Adolescent Psychiatry
  • Psychiatry

• Child & Adolescent Psychiatry
  • Psychiatry

Is Dr. Craig Bushong, MD accepting new patients?

Dr. Craig Bushong, MD generally accepts new patients on Healthgrades. You can see Dr. Bushong's profile to make an appointment.

Does Dr. Craig Bushong, MD accept my insurance?

Use the Healthgrades insurance check to verify if Dr. Bushong accepts your insurance.

What are Dr. Craig Bushong, MD's top areas of care?

Dr. Bushong frequently treats ADHD and-or ADD, Adjustment Disorder , and Anxiety. See all procedures and conditions Dr. Bushong treats.

Where is Dr. Craig Bushong, MD's office located?

Dr. Bushong's office is located at 605 E Main St Ste 8, Aspen, CO 81611. Find other locations and directions on Healthgrades.

Does Dr. Craig Bushong, MD offer telehealth services?

Dr. Bushong has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.

How can I make an appointment with Dr. Craig Bushong, MD?

Craig P Bushong MD PLLC