Dr. Craig Burkhart, MD

Dr. Craig Burkhart, MD

Dermatology  ·
Dr. Craig Burkhart, MD is a dermatologist in Sylvania, OH and has been practicing for 43 years. He graduated from Med Coll Of Ohio in 1975 and specializes in dermatology.

5600 Monroe St Ste 106B

Sylvania, OH 43560

• American Republic
  • Benesys
  • CoreSource

Learn about Dr. Burkhart

See how frequently Dr. Burkhart performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Allergic Reaction
Hives
Dermatitis

Dr. Burkhart's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Dermatology

• Destruction of Benign Skin Lesion
  • Destruction of Malignant Skin Lesion
  • Destruction of Penile Lesion
  • Shaving of Skin Lesion

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Ohio.

• Med Coll Of Ohio
    Medical School | Graduated 1975
  • University of Michigan Hospitals
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • University of Michigan Hospitals

Dr. Burkhart has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Burkhart does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Burkhart and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Burkhart's Reviews

4.0
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Burkhart to family and friends

Dr. Burkhart's Performance

Dr. Burkhart Says:
"

Dr. Burkhart responding to 8/2/16: Thank you for the 5-star review and the vote of confidence! In terms of skin removals, I try to make patients comfortable when I perform them. Also, I do simple removal when that is all that is necessary. Craig

Dr.

...

This physician has terrible bedside manner. Read through his reviews and you will see so many patients feel this way. I believe his 5 star reviews are paid for or fake accounts.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Really appreciate Dr. Burkhart's knowledge of the skin and skin conditions. Feel very confident going to him and appreciate the advice he gives. He puts you at ease with the first visit.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr Burkhart is an excellent choice for those who have skin issues. He has a learned eye of 40+ years of practice during the examination. When visiting his office, patients see the doctor, not a nurse or physician assistant. His office is not in the business of selling cosmetic products business...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0

I appreciate the 5 star review. I appreciate that when you come to my office, you see me, not a nurse practitioner, but the person who spent three years of residency at the University of Michigan. I also do not sell cosmetics or prescription products; I let the pharmacies and cosmetic counters do that. After residency, I became the head of dermatology at the University of Toledo Medical Center in 1979. By that number, I am just short of the 40 years of service which you mention in your review.

Dr. Burkhart is very knowledgeable dermatologist he will diagnose immediately as soon as he sees you and figures a treatment regimen. Out of all the specialists I’ve seen for myself and my kids he is most knowledgeable with all of his experience and almost no wait in the waiting room or while you...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
My children and I have been coming to see Dr. Burkhart for many years for all of our dermatology needs. He’s extremely knowledgeable and his expertise on treating skin conditions is impeccable. He also takes the time to listen to your concerns and needs. You are given a print-out sheet of your...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0

Thank you so much for your 5 star review. I appreciate you mentioning that I take time in going over patients' dermatologic condition, I provide informational sheets on most conditions, and write out correct spelling of conditions in which we might look up on the internet while in office. I go over treatment and ask if there are other questions that patient might have after reading my info sheet. I also continue to stay on top of my field of dermatology by being editor of 3 journals presently.