Dr. Craig Badolato, MD

Dr. Craig Badolato, MD

Oncology  ·
Dr. Craig Badolato, MD is an oncology specialist in Melbourne, FL and has been practicing for 26 years. He graduated from Hahnemann University in 1986 and specializes in oncology, medical oncology, and more.Read his story

1430 Pine St

Melbourne, FL 32901

• AvMed

Learn about Dr. Badolato

See how frequently Dr. Badolato performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Blood Disorders
Breast Diseases

Dr. Badolato's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Badolato's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Badolato "Originally from Philadelphia, Dr. Craig Badolato is board certified in Internal Medicine, Adult Oncology and Hematology. He is a graduate of Hahnemann University in Philadelphia where he also served his fellowship in Hematology/Medical Oncology."

This content was provided by Dr. Badolato "As an Oncologist I view my role primarily as an educator, helping to explain a patient's disease, their treatment options and helping them make the right choices for them. Working with an experienced team of providers and a modern, well-equipped hospital, I am able to offer the latest techniques, treatments and diagnostic studies."

• Oncology

• Abington Memorial Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1989
  • Hahnemann University
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1992

Dr. Badolato has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Badolato does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Badolato and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Badolato's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Badolato to family and friends

Dr. Badolato's Performance

Dr. Badolado is the most kind, caring, and understanding doctor I’ve ever had. I’ve been doctoring since 1988 off and on with breast cancer and have had a slew of doctors. Dr. B is the only one who truly understands how emotionally challenging treatment can be. He lets me know right away the...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I have known Craig. Badolato for over 20 years. I had gone to him when he had first started practice in the area, and he treated me for severe anemia. In 2007, my late husband and I chose him to be my husband's oncologist when my husband was diagnosed with lung cancer. I greatly appreciated the...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
He is treating me for my bone marrow cancer,He is one of the honest doctors that i have ever treat me,He has been up front with me about my cancer,talk to me like a friend & not just other patient.
Are you Dr. Badolato?