Dr. Craig T. Arntz, MD

Dr. Craig T. Arntz, MD

Orthopedic Shoulder & Elbow Surgery | Male

Proliance Orthopedic Associates 4011 Talbot Rd S Ste 300, Renton, WA 98055 Get Directions

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Arntz specializes in Orthopedic Shoulder & Elbow Surgery and practices in Renton, WA. He practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Arntz? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Arntz's Experience

97Experience
Match

See how Dr. Arntz's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Arntz

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Arntz has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Reviewing Dr. Arntz

Dr. Arntz's Review Details
4.6 based on 87 responses
Experience with Dr. Arntz
Dr. Arntz's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (81)
in Bemidji, MN |
I am pleased to provide this testimonial for Dr. Arntz. I have never met such a patient-centered, kind, and caring surgeon. He is extremely knowledgeable and skilled. My rotator cuff repair was fairly difficult, but Dr. Arntz put everything back together perfectly! It is wonderful to have my left shoulder functioning again without the constant pain that I was feeling before surgery.
Sealltle |
I had best best care by a Dr with Dr Arntz. He explained everything that would be happening and how my recovery would go.
in Port Ludlow, WA |
I was recommended to Dr. Arntz by my daughter, Shelly, who is an RN and a PA-C, she said he was the best and she was right. I have had two Arthroscopic and Open Rotator Cuff Repair, Biceps Tenodesis and Debridement of my Right Shoulder in February 2015, and the Left Shoulder in September 2015 for Bilateral Occupational Rotator Cuff Ruptures. It has taken 6 months to completely heal the Right Shoulder before I had the Left Shoulder repair, still healing a bit, but I am able to sleep at night.
Renton, WA |
Dr. Arntz gave me back use of my L shoulder.I was in a lot of pain until he did total shoulder replacement.I just went for for one year follow up visit and he couldn't be more pleased with the results.I followed his PT exercises he gave me after surgery and did them diligently 3X day,even though I was tired and it hurt at first.I did not have to go to outside PT just followed Doctors exercises at home......it all worked !! I have utmost faith in Dr.Arntz and have recommended him to a friend.
in Tukwila, Wa |
First of all...he is a FABULOUS DOCTOR/SURGEON!! I could not raise my right arm above chest high & was in pain in my neck/shoulder area. Dr. Arntz diagnosed a big tear in my right rotator cuff but the cuff was not repairable since it was an old injury. He told me my shoulder could be repaired with a reverse total shoulder joint replacement surgery..which he performed on my right shoulder on July 30, 2015. After physical therapy & doing exercises at home, I am getting back more mobility.
in Maple Valley, WA |
Excellent surgical history over more than 15 years. Dr. Arntz has a pleasant manner and cares deeply about his patients. You are not just a number!
in Maple Valley, WA |
Following a prior left shoulder repair my PCP referred me to Dr. Arntz for continued discomfort. He recommended a shoulder replacement and in no time I was out of the hospital and within 3 months back to everyday activities including the gym, with some restrictions of course in left shoulder. He is patient, kind, compassionate and an excellent surgeon. His staff is also polite and most helpful. I highly recommend him as he is the best!
in Bellingham, WA |
I went to Dr. Arnst for a torn rotator cuff in my right arm. Dr. Arntz looked over the x-rays and MRI scan and determined that I did have a very bad tear and explained the entire surgical and recovery times and along with the good and the bad. He was able to put my mind at ease and had the surgery less than two weeks later. 6 months later I am back to normal with full function in my right arm! Dr. Arntz in my opinion is a very, very talented doctor in his field.
in Renton, WA |
Wow I cant say enough about my experience with Dr Arntz and his staff. He was so very caring and positive! I went through total shoulder replacement surgery with ease. Had the surgery in September and total motion and strength back in December. The PT he suggested at home works if you do what your told. Thanks Dr Arntz you gave me my arm back!
Have you seen Dr. Arntz?
Are you Dr. Arntz? Post a response on your personalized profile.

• Orthopedic Shoulder & Elbow Surgery

• Rotator Cuff and Labral Repair
  • Rotator Cuff Surgery
  • Shoulder Replacement
  • Shoulder Resurfacing

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Washington.

Graduated in 1981

• Other Education
    Hand Surgery Fellowship

Shoulder Fellowship

Completed in 1989

Dr. Arntz has no media or publications listed.

Memberships & Affiliations

Dr. Arntz does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Arntz and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

×

Dr. Arntz's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

• Specializes in Orthopedic Shoulder & Elbow Surgery
  • Board certified in Orthopedic Surgery
  • Malpractice claims in Washington not available
×

Why Does Experience Matter?

Patient Satisfaction Results for Dr. Arntz

Overall Patient Satisfaction Score

Dr. Arntz's Office & Staff

Ease of scheduling urgent appointments
Office environment, cleanliness, comfort, etc.
Staff friendliness and courteousness
Total wait time (waiting & exam rooms)
10 – 15 minutes

Experience with Dr. Arntz

Level of trust in provider's decisions
How well provider explains medical condition(s)
How well provider listens and answers questions
Spends appropriate amount of time with patients