Dr. Coyle Connolly, DO

Dr. Coyle Connolly, DO

Dermatology | Male

"We are not some mysterious, intimidating academic entity. We're friendly, real people. We operate efficiently, and focus on what works. We encourage questions, and teach our patients about their health. And we communicate to our patients in a straight forward fashion so they can make informed decisions about their care. In turn, this hands-on approach attracts top notched practitioners- passionate, hardworking people who care deeply about their work, and continue to raise the standards of care at our practice. That's what sets Connolly Dermatology apart from all other practices, and will help revolutionize the way dermatology is practiced." For Dr. Connolly, teaching is in his blood, "My father is a physician, and my mother a teacher, so becoming a dermatologist and instructor was a natural fit for me," he says. "My work constantly challenges my mind and spirit, and I consider it an honor to have received so many incredible learning opportunities over the years.

Dr.Coyle S. Connolly, D.O. is a nationally recognized board certified dermatologist with over 16 years experience in clinical and cosmetic dermatology. Dr. Connolly is a native of the area, and a graduate of St. Joseph's University in Philadelphia. He completed his internship at John F. Kennedy Hospital in New Jersey. Dr. Connolly finished his medical training and dermatology residency at the Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine (PCOM).Outside of his practice, he serves as Assistant Clinical Professor (PCOM), and dermatology course director responsible for training second year medical students. In addition to lecturing, he has acted as Chief Medical Editor for Practical Dermatology, and had authored textbooks including, "Dermatological Atlas of Black Skin."His research articles have appeared in numerous publications, most notably the American Academy of Dermatology and the British Journal of Dermatology. The mainstream media regularly turns to Dr. Connolly to educate consumers about skin care and skin cancer prevention. He was one of the first dermatologists to leverage social media, including YouTube, to help educate the widest possible audience about skin conditions and cancer.

Dr. Connolly's Experience

See how Dr. Connolly's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Connolly

Dr. Connolly accepts 20 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Connolly has admitting privileges.

Dr. Connolly's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Connolly to family and friends
3.3
Dr. Connolly's Performance
Rego Park, NY |
I have seen Dr. Connolly and other providers at this practice. I trust them and the staff is always friendly. Would recommend them to anyone.
in Hammonton, NJ |
I had a mole that I was very worried about. My old dermatologist told me that it was normal. Dr. Connolly did a biopsy and it was melanoma. Thank goodness I went to him. Trust your gut!
in Barnegat nj |
Dr.Connolly takes the time to explain everything to you. He has very good bedside manners. Friendly staff an very clean environment
in New Jersey |
I was diagnosed by Dr. Connolly with melanoma when I was 24. After that I started seeing a different doctor for a few years. Apparently, the new doctors office I went to missed a different melanoma and the fact that it was spreading. I followed back up all these years later with Dr. Connolly. He was so caring and sensitive to the situation. The staff was so helpful and kind. I cannot say enough about this practice. I would recommend them to everyone I know. I wish I never left them years
in Stone Harbor, NJ |
I saw Dr. Connolly in Cape May Courthouse. He did a biopsy and it was a skin cancer. He has a lot of experience and I trust his decision on treatment. He explained everything I needed to know in the visit. The nurses and secretary were very nice and I did not wait very long. My only complaint is that they do not have their own surgeon in Cape May Courthouse to remove the skin cancer for me. Other than that, I would tell my friends to see them.
Cape May, NJ |
Don't be fooled. If you go to the Cape May Court House office you will NEVER be seen by the real doctor, Dr Connolly.
in Egg Harbor City, NJ |
Me and my entire family have been seeing Dr. Connolly for 20 years. I find him professional and accurate in his diagnosis and care.
Have you seen Dr. Coyle Connolly, DO?
Are you Dr. Connolly?

Compare Dr. Connolly

Dr. Connolly's Care Philosophy

Dr. Connolly says...

acne, rashes, skin cancer, changing moles, eczema, rosacea, psoriasis, warts, cysts, infections, allergic reacations, skin tags, Botox, Juvederm, chemical peels, etc.

Skin cancer screenings

Skin Cultures

Botox

Fillers

Chemical Peels

Dr. Connolly's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dermatology
  •  Board certified in Dermatology

Dr. Connolly has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

Why It Matters: Dr. Connolly's Board Certifications

• Dermatology

• Acne
  • Actinic Keratosis
  • Athlete's Foot
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Atypical Mole
  • Keloid Scar
  • Lipomas
  • Lyme Disease
  • Melanoma
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Psoriasis

Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine

Graduated in 1992

John F Kennedy Medical Center
    St. Joseph's University

Dr. Connolly does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Connolly and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Dermatology