Dr. Courtney Younglove, MD

Dr. Courtney Younglove, MD

Obstetrics & Gynecology  ·
Female  ·

Contact for availability

Dr. Courtney Younglove, MD is an obstetrics & gynecology specialist in Overland Park, KS and has been practicing for 13 years. She specializes in obstetrics & gynecology and obesity medicine.Read her story

The Women's Healthcare Group

10550 Quivira Rd Ste 410

Overland Park, KS 66215

• Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
  • Beech Street (Multiplan)
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas City
  • Cenpatico Behavioral Health
  • CompCare
  • CoreSource
  • CorVel
  • Family Health Partners

Learn about Dr. Younglove

See how frequently Dr. Younglove performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Gestational Diabetes
Maternal Anemia
Blood Disorders in Pregnancy

Dr. Younglove's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Younglove's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Younglove "As a daughter of a gynecologist and the granddaughter of a small town family physician, I knew that someday I too would enter the field of medicine. During my college years I took all of the courses required to gain entry into medical school, but also divided my time among a variety of liberal arts classes, eventually earning my degree in women's studies. During medical school, I found that the area of women's health held the greatest interest for me and chose a residency in obstetrics and gynecology.. After completing my residency training in 2005, I joined this practice and plan to stay in Overland Park for the remainder of my career. I have three boys; Connor, Sawyer and Tanner. When I am not working, you can find me hanging out with my boys, either playing in the yard or watching them play hockey. I am very family-oriented. I have a lot of family members in the area and enjoy spending time with them. In the few moments I have to myself each week, I enjoy reading books, exercising, gardening and doing DIY projects around the house."

This content was provided by Dr. Younglove "Although I enjoy all aspects of women's healthy, the two areas that I am most passionate about are obstetrics and wellness. Having recently had three children myself, I feel a special bond with my pregnant patients and enjoy being a part of their growing families. I have a special interest in preconception counseling and educating women about the normal changes that occur with pregnancy. I am also board-certified in obesity medicine and am determined to educate people about wellness and nutrition. In 2015 I started a business called Kansas Weight Loss & Wellness – and for two half-days per week, I get to practice obesity medicine. I have a fairly informal practice and try to encourage my patients to take an active part in their healthcare."

• Obstetrics & Gynecology

• Hypertension Complicating Pregnancy, Childbirth and Postpartum
  • Intrauterine Growth Restriction
  • Maternal Anemia
  • Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Metabolic Syndrome
  • Symptomatic Menopause
  • Uterine Fibroids
  • Vaginitis and-or Vaginosis
  • Yeast Infections

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Kansas.

• University of Kansas / Main Campus
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1997
  • University of Kansas / School of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 2001
  • Truman Medical Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2005

Dr. Younglove has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Younglove does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Younglove and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Younglove's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Younglove to family and friends
5 total reviews

Dr. Younglove's Performance

Are you Dr. Younglove?

More Obstetrics & Gynecology Specialists like Dr. Younglove at The Women's Healthcare Group