Dr. Courtney Tibble, MD

Dr. Courtney Tibble, MD

Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism  ·
Female
Dr. Courtney Tibble, MD is an endocrinology, diabetes & metabolism specialist in Sacramento, CA and has been practicing for 12 years. She graduated from Vanderbilt University School Of Medicine in 2006 and specializes in endocrinology, diabetes & metabolism.

1020 29th St Ste 270

Sacramento, CA 95816

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of California

Learn about Dr. Tibble

See how frequently Dr. Tibble performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Hypoglycemia
Hyperparathyroidism
high
Thyroid Disease
high

Dr. Tibble's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism

• Diabetes, Metabolism & Endocrinology
    Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*
    Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*

• Continuous Glucose Monitoring

No malpractice history found for California.

• Vanderbilt University School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 2006

Dr. Tibble has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Tibble does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Tibble and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Tibble's Reviews

3.3
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Tibble to family and friends

Dr. Tibble's Performance

FAIR

GOOD

I was referred to Dr. Tibble. During my visit, I felt pre-judged and as if she had made up her mind prior to even meeting me. She talked to me like a child and only discussed one of my seventeen symptoms and basically just said I was fat. She sent me for lab testing without explaining what or why....more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Tibble is knowledgeable and personable. Every time I have a visit with her she takes the time and listens to my issues and concerns with my thyroid disease. She has always been responsive to questions via the Sutter Health online system.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option1
I find Dr. Tibble to be very detailed in helping me manage my diabetes. She keeps a good eye on my labs and takes appropriate action when things shift off course. She also looks at my glucose readings in detail and helps tighten my control at every visit.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
MRI & Ultra sound found 2 lumps in thyroid. Called to make appt was told no and that all was fine. I called again for appt, was refused. Called 2 more times finally Dr. Tibble agreed to see me. She said it was likely 93% chance nothing. Had biopsy, diagnosed w/Cancer, by phone, ask why she would...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option9thumbs down icon option0