Dr. Courtney Schadt, MD

Dr. Courtney Schadt, MD

Dermatology  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Courtney Schadt, MD is a dermatologist in Louisville, KY and has been practicing for 11 years. She graduated from Vanderbilt University in 2007 and specializes in dermatology.

3 Audubon Plaza Dr Ste 630

Louisville, KY 40217

Learn about Dr. Schadt

See how frequently Dr. Schadt performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Hives
Skin Infections
Dermatitis

Dr. Schadt's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Schadt "At Associates in Dermatology, we provide comprehensive general, surgical, and cosmetic dermatology care across all age groups. Our well trained physicians and staff provide the highest standards of medical care in a compassionate, relaxing, and conscientious manner. Our practice has served the Louisville area and surrounding communities for over five decades. We can treat the entire spectrum of your dermatological needs. We look forward to caring for you at your next appointment."

• Dermatology

• Skin Biopsy
  • Skin Cancer Removal
  • Skin Surgery
  • Wart Removal

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Kentucky.

• Vanderbilt University
    Medical School | Graduated 2007

Dr. Schadt has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Schadt does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Schadt and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Schadt's Reviews

4.1
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Schadt to family and friends

Dr. Schadt's Performance

My daughter had a spot on her scalp unsure of what it was I started calling dermatology offices hoping to get her an appointment ASAP 2 of the offices called wasn’t accepting new patients so upset & frustrated I called Dr Schadt’s office her receptionist was SO nice she could hear the frustration...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Schadt is bright, highly professional, and has outstanding bedside manner. I am delighted to be in her care, and I have recommended her to my family and friends.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I went to see Dr. Schadt to have her check if any of my moles were concerning. She was very kind and checked me from head to toe. I raised questions about a few specific moles and she did a great job explaining to me why they were not concerning. Another positive is that my appt time was 11:10 and...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option0
I was so impressed with Dr. Schadt that I've been recommending her to all my friends who are looking for a dermatologist. She's so personable, thorough, and professional. Her staff is very competent, too. I trust her completely with my skin needs. Highly recommend her and her team!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option0
I was very disappointed with Dr. Schadt. My very first appointment, Dr. Schadt was dismissive, rushed, and on the verge of flat out rude as after 8 minutes into my new patient appointment with her, which was a $40 co-pay, she put her hand on the door knob and began to open the door to leave while I...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0