Family Medicine  |
Male
Dr. Courtney Lowe, MD
Dr. Courtney Lowe, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Gadsden, AL. He has been practicing for 15 years. Dr. Lowe is affiliated with Riverview Regional Medical Center.

1405A Rainbow Dr

Gadsden, AL 35901

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of California

Learn about Dr. Lowe

Dr. Lowe's Experience

Dr. Lowe's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine

Dr. Lowe does not have any board certifications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Alabama.

• University Of Alabama At Birmingham
    Medical School | Graduated 2002

Dr. Lowe has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Lowe has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Lowe does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Lowe and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Lowe's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Lowe to family and friends
3.9
Dr. Lowe's Performance
Birmingham, AL |
DR.LOWE he explained everything to my understanding and make sure I understand my diagnosis and my treatment plan.
in Gadsden, AL |
He is very good at explaining all of your blood panel test. He only prescribes medications you really need. He's very good at sending you to the appropriate doctor for certain needs he does not address. He has always been a fair doctor to me and helps with samples when I'm not able to afford a certain medication. I recommend him to all my family and friends!!!! I truly believe in his medical knowledge!!! Wouldn't change doctors for anything. Love Dr. Lowe?? He's the BEST!!!
in Gadsden,AL |
Dr.Lowe is a great caring doctor who takes the time to listen to you. He explains things if you don't understand..He only prescribes what you need and makes you take drug test regularly. He is an honest doctor with great staff!!
in Attalla, Al. |
My late wife and I started seeing Dr. Lowe in 2004 after moving to the area from Birmingham. I had no insurance at the time but he worked with me and I was able to keep regular appointments. Since then he has become more than just a doctor. He is a trusted friend that always puts my health needs first. When I lost my beloved wife in 2013 Dr. Lowe and his wife were right there with me and supported me in my grief. Yes I highly recommend him to anyone who is seeking a no nonsense professional.
Anniston, AL |
He has continued to give my sweet Mom Norco 10/325 after surgeon said she did not need them.....Now she is addicted to them. She goes every month for her refills. Please don't let your family members go to this doctor. If they are already patients.....please be aware.
in Gadsden, AL |
I went to this dr. because another dr. put me on some pain patches that I could not handle. Dr. Lowe treated me like a drug addict when I had never been on any kinds of pain meds except the patches. When I wanted to stop going to him he was very vindictive and blackballed me so I could not go to any kind of doctor about pain. He was very rude and put me in the catagory of a drug addict.
Have you seen Dr. Courtney Lowe, MD?
Are you Dr. Lowe?