Dr. Courtney Herbert, MD

Dermatology | Female

Dr. Courtney Herbert, MD
Dr. Courtney Herbert, MD is a dermatology doctor who practices in Arlington, VA. She is 47 years old and has been practicing for 18 years. Dr. Herbert is affiliated with Virginia Hospital Center.

Dr. Herbert's Experience

See how Dr. Herbert's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Herbert

Dr. Herbert accepts 3 insurance carriers

Dr. Herbert is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Herbert has admitting privileges.

Dr. Herbert's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Herbert to family and friends
2.9
Dr. Herbert's Performance
    GOOD
My experience with Dr. Herbert was excellent with her obvious professional accomplishments on display offering me efficient and solid care. She was able to quickly and accurately diagnose my condition and then take the necessary steps to provide the appropriate remedy. Overall, my experience with Dr. Herbert was excellent and I wouldn't consider going anywhere else for my dermatological needs.
in Potomac, MD |
Dr. Herbert treated me for a rash under my eye and several moles . I have since seen the Dr several times. She is thorough, thoughtful, and it is clear she cares about her patients health. She is my go to dermatologist and I recommend her to my close friends. .
City Of Westminster, WSM |
I have been seeing Dr. Herbert for 3 years for annual skin checks. She is incredibly efficient yet thorough and has caught a number of pre-cancerous moles. Her office staff is pleasant and competent. However, the 5 star rating primarily goes for Dr. Herbert taking time from her VERY busy practice to speak to me and my husband over the phone when we were overseas and my husband developed a severe rash likely due to a reaction to a new detergent/soap. She followed up by email afterwards as well
Arlington, VA |
I am glad that I read the reviews of Dr. Herbert before my appointment so that I was prepared for her cold, impersonal attitude. I chose her because of location and because I don't always trust reviews; this time the negative ones were spot on. I was on time for my appointment, yet waited one full hour before Dr. Herbert came to the room. No apology for being late. She did a full body scan for skin cancer and never even gave me the news that everything was fine. (I had to ask the attendant.)
in Washington, DC |
This was the worst experience I've ever had. Period. Dr. Herbert is rude, unprofessional, and clearly going through things in her personal life that cause her to be so high-strung and rude to customers for no reason. I was 10 minutes late to my appt. b/c I was on a work call in the hall and no one from the office called or told me that would be a problem (keep in mind I wait at least 30 minutes every time I go to this office!). Dr. Herbert then came out and yelled at me! It was crazy.
Arlington, VA |
Dr Herbert is clearly well qualified as a dermatologist but lacks adequate beside manner and rushes patients through with little to no information. I waited 6 months for The first experience were she cranked 3 children and myself through in 1 20 min span when I had 4 20 min spots booked. The second time she did an entire full body freckle exam and even removed a suspicious spot in under 15 min then sent our Rx to the wrong pharmacy. She is rude and uncaring in spite of her exceptional resume.
in Arlington, VA |
Dr Herbert is very thorough and runs a very professional office. Glad to have her as one of my docs.
Have you seen Dr. Courtney Herbert, MD?
Are you Dr. Herbert?

Compare Dr. Herbert

Dr. Herbert's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dermatology
  •  Board certified in Dermatology

Dr. Herbert has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Virginia.

Why It Matters: Dr. Herbert's Board Certifications

• Dermatology

• Acne
  • Actinic Keratosis
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Carcinoma in Situ of Skin
  • Itchy Skin
  • Keloid Scar
  • Lichen Planus
  • Lyme Disease
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Molluscum Contagiosum Infection

Georgetown Univ

Completed in 2000

Tulane Univ Med Ctr

Completed in 2003

Dr. Herbert does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Herbert and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Dermatology