Dr. Courtney Herbert, MD

Dr. Courtney Herbert, MD

Dermatology  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Courtney Herbert, MD is a dermatologist in Arlington, VA and has been practicing for 16 years. She graduated from Georgetown U, School Of Medicine in 1999 and specializes in dermatology.

1715 N George Mason Dr

Arlington, VA 22205

• CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield

No malpractice claims found for Virginia

Check Dr. Herbert's experience treating your condition or procedure

• Acne
  • Actinic Keratosis
  • Allergic Reaction
  • Athlete's Foot
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Basal Cell Carcinoma
  • Lice
  • Lichen Planus
  • Lipomas
  • Melanoma
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Molluscum Contagiosum Infection

3.0

Dr. Herbert?
Dr. Herbert's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Courtney Herbert, MD
Just as I was to seat on the chair, Dr. Herbert refused to treat me for acute reaction to Pyridium because I am Medicare eligible, even though I was - I am still - fully covered by BC. No compation, empathy towards a human being in pain. Awful.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Courtney Herbert, MD?
Love her-very professional and I trust her 100% to monitor and take care if any potentially serious issues. She has taken care of my skin for several years and I’m bringing my daughter next! She is knowledgeable, efficient and prepared. The front office staff is lovely. Ps-parking is a breeze.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Courtney Herbert, MD?
Professionally, Dr Herbert is a well qualified and thorough dermatologist. Emotionally, she lacks empathy and can swing from one extreme to the other. While waiting for my appointment, I overheard her talking excitingly to her staff in the back. Minutes later I was brought back to the exam room, saw her and said good morning. She looked at me with a blank face and didn’t respond. I feel badly for her staff because they are incredibly good but work on an emotional roller coaster.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Courtney Herbert, MD?
Setting up my initial appointment as a new patient was so easy. Staff was so helpful and kind. I was seen very quickly which was surprising as I always expect to wait over 20 minutes at my other Dr. visits. Dr. Herbert was very informative and thorough during my skin exam and willing to answer any and all of my questions.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Courtney Herbert, MD?
My experience with Dr. Herbert was excellent with her obvious professional accomplishments on display offering me efficient and solid care. She was able to quickly and accurately diagnose my condition and then take the necessary steps to provide the appropriate remedy. Overall, my experience with Dr. Herbert was excellent and I wouldn't consider going anywhere else for my dermatological needs.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Courtney Herbert, MD?
Dr. Herbert treated me for a rash under my eye and several moles . I have since seen the Dr several times. She is thorough, thoughtful, and it is clear she cares about her patients health. She is my go to dermatologist and I recommend her to my close friends. .
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Courtney Herbert, MD?
I have been seeing Dr. Herbert for 3 years for annual skin checks. She is incredibly efficient yet thorough and has caught a number of pre-cancerous moles. Her office staff is pleasant and competent. However, the 5 star rating primarily goes for Dr. Herbert taking time from her VERY busy practice to speak to me and my husband over the phone when we were overseas and my husband developed a severe rash likely due to a reaction to a new detergent/soap. She followed up by email afterwards as well
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Courtney Herbert, MD?
I am glad that I read the reviews of Dr. Herbert before my appointment so that I was prepared for her cold, impersonal attitude. I chose her because of location and because I don't always trust reviews; this time the negative ones were spot on. I was on time for my appointment, yet waited one full hour before Dr. Herbert came to the room. No apology for being late. She did a full body scan for skin cancer and never even gave me the news that everything was fine. (I had to ask the attendant.)
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Courtney Herbert, MD?
This was the worst experience I've ever had. Period. Dr. Herbert is rude, unprofessional, and clearly going through things in her personal life that cause her to be so high-strung and rude to customers for no reason. I was 10 minutes late to my appt. b/c I was on a work call in the hall and no one from the office called or told me that would be a problem (keep in mind I wait at least 30 minutes every time I go to this office!). Dr. Herbert then came out and yelled at me! It was crazy.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Courtney Herbert, MD?
Dr Herbert is clearly well qualified as a dermatologist but lacks adequate beside manner and rushes patients through with little to no information. I waited 6 months for The first experience were she cranked 3 children and myself through in 1 20 min span when I had 4 20 min spots booked. The second time she did an entire full body freckle exam and even removed a suspicious spot in under 15 min then sent our Rx to the wrong pharmacy. She is rude and uncaring in spite of her exceptional resume.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Courtney Herbert, MD?
Dr Herbert is very thorough and runs a very professional office. Glad to have her as one of my docs.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Courtney Herbert, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Herbert?

Insurance accepted