Dr. Courtney Herbert, MD

Dr. Courtney Herbert, MD

Dermatology  |
Dr. Courtney Herbert, MD is a dermatology doctor who practices in Arlington, VA. She is 47 years old and has been practicing for 18 years.

1715 N George Mason Dr

Arlington, VA 22205

• CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield

Learn about Dr. Herbert

See how frequently Dr. Herbert performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Dermatitis
Seborrheic Dermatitis
Actinic Keratosis

Dr. Herbert's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Dermatology

• Dermatology
    Accredited by: American Board of Dermatology*

• Actinic Keratosis
  • Bedsores
  • Dermatitis
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Seborrheic Dermatitis
  • Seborrheic Keratosis
  • Ulcer

• Destruction of Benign Skin Lesion
  • Shaving of Skin Lesion

No malpractice history found for Virginia.

• Georgetown Univ Sch Of Med
    Medical School | Graduated 1999
  • Georgetown Univ
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2000
  • Tulane Univ Med Ctr
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2003

Dr. Herbert has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Herbert does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Herbert and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Herbert's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Herbert to family and friends
3.0
Dr. Herbert's Performance
in Arlington, VA |
Setting up my initial appointment as a new patient was so easy. Staff was so helpful and kind. I was seen very quickly which was surprising as I always expect to wait over 20 minutes at my other Dr. visits. Dr. Herbert was very informative and thorough during my skin exam and willing to answer any and all of my questions.
My experience with Dr. Herbert was excellent with her obvious professional accomplishments on display offering me efficient and solid care. She was able to quickly and accurately diagnose my condition and then take the necessary steps to provide the appropriate remedy. Overall, my experience with Dr. Herbert was excellent and I wouldn't consider going anywhere else for my dermatological needs.
in Potomac, MD |
Dr. Herbert treated me for a rash under my eye and several moles . I have since seen the Dr several times. She is thorough, thoughtful, and it is clear she cares about her patients health. She is my go to dermatologist and I recommend her to my close friends. .
City Of Westminster, WSM |
I have been seeing Dr. Herbert for 3 years for annual skin checks. She is incredibly efficient yet thorough and has caught a number of pre-cancerous moles. Her office staff is pleasant and competent. However, the 5 star rating primarily goes for Dr. Herbert taking time from her VERY busy practice to speak to me and my husband over the phone when we were overseas and my husband developed a severe rash likely due to a reaction to a new detergent/soap. She followed up by email afterwards as well
Arlington, VA |
I am glad that I read the reviews of Dr. Herbert before my appointment so that I was prepared for her cold, impersonal attitude. I chose her because of location and because I don't always trust reviews; this time the negative ones were spot on. I was on time for my appointment, yet waited one full hour before Dr. Herbert came to the room. No apology for being late. She did a full body scan for skin cancer and never even gave me the news that everything was fine. (I had to ask the attendant.)
in Washington, DC |
This was the worst experience I've ever had. Period. Dr. Herbert is rude, unprofessional, and clearly going through things in her personal life that cause her to be so high-strung and rude to customers for no reason. I was 10 minutes late to my appt. b/c I was on a work call in the hall and no one from the office called or told me that would be a problem (keep in mind I wait at least 30 minutes every time I go to this office!). Dr. Herbert then came out and yelled at me! It was crazy.
Arlington, VA |
Dr Herbert is clearly well qualified as a dermatologist but lacks adequate beside manner and rushes patients through with little to no information. I waited 6 months for The first experience were she cranked 3 children and myself through in 1 20 min span when I had 4 20 min spots booked. The second time she did an entire full body freckle exam and even removed a suspicious spot in under 15 min then sent our Rx to the wrong pharmacy. She is rude and uncaring in spite of her exceptional resume.
in Arlington, VA |
Dr Herbert is very thorough and runs a very professional office. Glad to have her as one of my docs.
Have you seen Dr. Courtney Herbert, MD?
Are you Dr. Herbert?