Dr. Courtney Edwards, MD

Dr. Courtney Edwards, MD

Endocrine Surgery  ·
Female

Dr. Courtney Edwards, MD is an endocrine surgery specialist in Hollywood, FL and has been practicing for 2 years. She specializes in endocrine surgery.Read her story

Memorial Center for Integrative Endocrine Surgery

1150 N 35th Ave Ste 200

Hollywood, FL 33021

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
  • Coventry Health Care of Florida
  • Molina Healthcare
  • Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP)
  • Preferred Medical Plan
  • Simply Healthcare
  • Three Rivers Provider Network

Learn about Dr. Edwards

Video

Dr. Edwards' Experience

Dr. Edwards' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Endocrine Surgery
  • Board certified in General Surgery

Dr. Edwards' bio

This content was provided by Dr. Edwards "I first realized I wanted to become a doctor in high school. I attended the Michael E. DeBakey High School for Health Professions, which focused on encouraging students to pursue careers in healthcare related fields. During my junior and senior years, I was given the opportunity to shadow various healthcare professionals, including nurses and physicians. The patient interactions I had during that experience inspired me to pursue a career in medicine. My goal as a doctor and surgeon is to make a difference in the lives of my patients. My philosophy is to treat every single patient as I would my family members. I give every patient my cell phone number on the day of surgery so they can contact me directly if they have any problems or questions. This personal approach to care is the cornerstone of my practice. I cherish my job as an endocrine surgeon. I treat patients with surgical diseases or tumors of the thyroid, parathyroid and adrenal glands. The greatest part of my job is seeing how my work has made a difference in the life of my patients. I love the moment when I see patients post-surgery and we get to celebrate that they are now cancer free."

• Endocrine Surgery

• Scott and White Healthcare
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2016
  • Baylor Coll Of Med
    Medical School | Graduated

Dr. Edwards has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Edwards does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Edwards and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Edwards' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Edwards

Dr. Edwards?
Dr. Edwards' Performance
What People Say About Dr. Courtney Edwards, MD
Dr. Courtney Edwards is an amazing doctor & person. I confirmed with her I had Thyroid Cancer; in July 2018 had surgery to remove entire Thyroid. She was very "hands on", provided the utmost care & concern for how I felt & what I needed to know. She made me feel extremely comfortable about the...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Courtney Edwards, MD?
Dr. Edwards had a professional demeaner. She was very reassuring and answered all questions. Dr. Edwards spent a lot of time w/us explaining everything thoroughly. The surgery went perfectly with great follow-up care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Courtney Edwards, MD?
Dr. Edwards is just the BEST thyroid surgeon I could ask for. I can't say enough great things about her! She is very knowledgeable, skilled, compassionate, caring! She really listens her patients! 3 nodules were found in my thyroid last month & I was terrified. She removed my thyroid about 2 weeks...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Courtney Edwards, MD?
I RECENTLY HAD SURGERY WITH THIS VERY SKILLFUL AND TALENTED SURGEON, AND IN MY OPINION SHE IS GREAT AT WHAT SHE DOES. ASK IF I WOULD RECOMMEND HER TO OTHERS, YES I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMEND HER. DR. EDWARDS, THANK YOU FOR A VERY SUCCESSFUL SURGERY.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Courtney Edwards, MD?
I recently had a surgery with Dr. Edwards and I really loved the way that she handled the situation. She gives you all the information in a minimal detail, so you can understand everything in the best way. I really recommend her if you need an endocrinologist surgeon.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Edwards?

Compare Surgeons

More Surgeons like Dr. Edwards at Memorial Center for Integrative Endocrine Surgery