Dr. Courtney Chambers, MD

Dr. Courtney Chambers, MD

General Surgery  ·

Contact for availability

Dr. Courtney Chambers, MD is a general surgery specialist in Fairfield, CA and has been practicing for 28 years. He specializes in general surgery.Read his story

NorthBay Medical Group

1860 Pennsylvania Ave Ste 200

Fairfield, CA 94533

• Health Net
  • HealthSmart
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
  • Medicare
  • Private HealthCare Systems
  • Western Health Advantage

Learn about Dr. Chambers

See how frequently Dr. Chambers performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Port Placements or Replacements
Lipomas
high
Anal or Rectal Pain
high

Dr. Chambers's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Chambers' bio

This content was provided by Dr. Chambers "I treat my patients the way I would like my own family members treated. I am very friendly and open with my patients and enjoy developing a trusting relationship. The greatest flattery I receive is when someone I have cared for refers a family member to me for treatment. I combine empathy for my patients with an analytical approach to illness or injury. I ask a lot of questions and I bring a listening ear to every encounter. I like to gather as much information as possible in order to develop the correct plan of treatment to resolve my patient's surgical problem. When a patient is referred to a surgeon, that doesn't mean surgery is automatically the only solution. Each patient is unique and I like to explore all of the options available, including non-surgical alternatives. I'm very enthusiastic about the minimally invasive laparoscopic procedures used to correct conditions such as hernias. These surgeries help patients avoid large incisions and make an easier transition back to their daily activities. One of the things I enjoy as a surgeon is being able to make an immediate difference in my patients' lives. When I identify a problem and correct it with surgery, my patient can return to his or her normal healthy life. Returning to practice at NorthBay after five years on the East Coast feels like I've come home. I'm very impressed with the amount of growth that has taken place here and the quality of new services that have been developed. In addition to English, Dr. Chambers speaks Spanish. "

This content was provided by Dr. Chambers "Dr. Chambers treats his patients like family and believes in developing a trusting relationship. He encourages patient's to express their questions and concerns so he can better help them."

• General Surgery

• General Surgery
    Accredited by: American Board of Surgery*

No malpractice history found for California.

• Univ Of Ct Sch Of Med
    Medical School | Graduated 1990

Dr. Chambers has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Chambers does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Chambers and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Chambers' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Chambers to family and friends

Dr. Chambers' Performance

Dr. Chambers saved my life 6 years ago at New Milford Hospital in Connecticut. I will forever be thankful that our paths crossed when my appendix burst 10 days earlier. I should have been dead, but Dr. Chambers had other ideas for me. What a great doctor! I wish he were still in Ct. We miss...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0

Thank you for these kind words. We will make sure to share them with Dr. Chambers!

Skilled caring man thanks to him I am here today sad day when he left NewMilford Hospital
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
As a senior, having had several surgeries with top surgeons, I was impressed with Dr. Chambers at once. He was confidently in control and he set forth actions I could undertake, to contribute to a successful result. Once the pieces were in place, he moved rapidly to "order" the required support...more

More General Surgery Specialists like Dr. Chambers at NorthBay Medical Group