Anesthesiology  |
Dr. Courtney Auman, MD
Dr. Courtney Auman, MD is an anesthesiology doctor who practices in Jacksonville, NC. She is 35 years old.

34 Office Park Dr Ste 200

Jacksonville, NC 28546

• Buckeye Community Health Plan

Learn about Dr. Auman

Dr. Auman's Experience

Dr. Auman's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Anesthesiology

• Nerve Blocks
  • Peripheral Nerve Block
  • Radiofrequency Nerve Ablation
  • Spinal Cord Stimulation

No malpractice history found for North Carolina.

• University Of North Carolina At Chapel Hill
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • University Of North Carolina At Chapel Hill
    Medical School | Graduated
  • Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center
  • Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Auman has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Auman does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Auman and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Auman's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Auman to family and friends
Dr. Auman's Performance
in New Bern, NC |
I have been with Dr. Auman for a while now, and I cannot say enough about her to begin to explain what she has done for me, and how much she has helped me. The first time I met her she walks in pinpoints my issues, and gets me right on my way. Two back surgeries later she is still finding ways to manage my pain in amazing ways. She has a fabulous team behind her to ensure I am up to date, and well ta ken care of. I will forever be grateful for her and her team of amazing people.
in Jacksonville, NC |
Excellent doctor, kind and caring
in Richlands, NC |
Dr. Auman is a true professional in her field of pain management. And, on top of that, she has an amazing bedside manner. I have been very impressed with her manner, compassion, and extensive knowledge in the area of pain management as it relates to lower back pain. I have now had 3 sessions of RFA (Radio Frequency Ablation) with wonderful results. I truly recommend her without any reservation whatsoever.
in jacksonville,nc |
Dr Auman was very knowledgeable about my needs and what my treatment should be .. I would highly recommend her to any and all who are thinking of using her as a pain mgt specialist
in Hampstead, NC |
Amazing doctor with superior knowledge and compassion for her patients. She always makes her patients priority and that makes her number one in my book!
in Jacksonville |
Always very quick to get seen after I get there. On top of that she is one of the friendliest doctors I have ever had. She has been awesome with helping me with my back pain. If they had a 6th star I would have rated her office as such as it's not just her but the entire staff at CCPM that excel at their jobs.
in Jacksonville NC |
My experience has been outstanding. Dr.Auman shows compassion and concern as if you were family. She explains everything to you and makes sure you understand and is satisfied before you leave. I surely trust her decision when it comes to my care. SHE IS THE BEST.
in New Bern ,NC |
Dr. Auman and her staff are AMAZING!!! Dr. Auman is one of the best Dr's I have ever seen!!! I would give a 10 STAR rating and recommend her to anyone, you will not be disappointed.
Maple Hill, NC |
Dr Auman is an excellent doctor, she listens, understands and gives compassionate but knowledgeable feedback. I would recommend her to anyone.
in Jacksonville, NC |
Dr. Auman is absolutely the best!!! She takes her time and listens to her patients. She is always very sweet and gives you the option to try other things to help with chronic pain. I absolutely love her!!!! I have recommended her to some of my family and friends.
in Jacksonville NC |
I've been a Marine for 20 years and have had severe problems with knee, back, and shoulder issues. The pain was so bad for so long. I saw may doctors over the years and can honestly say I have never been more pleased. Thank you dr Auman. David walcott
in Hubert, Nc |
I have had nothing but amazing experiences with Dr Auman. She listens, explains what is wrong and different treatment methods, the pros and cons of each and then even follows up to ensure everything is up to YOUR expectations! I love coming here and I look forward to it because I know I will leave feeling better or have a plan that will get me on the road to recovery.
in Jacksonville, NC |
DR.AUMAN IS THE KINDEST AND SWEETEST,MOST UNDERSTANDING PROFESSIONAL PERSON I HAVE EVER HAD TAKE CARE OF ME.SHE JUST FEELS LIKE FAMILY......SHE ALWAYS KNOW WHAT TO DO TO MAKE IT ALL BETTER...I FEEL SO BLEST TO HAVE FOUND HER...SHE HAS MADE MY LIFE A LOT MORE COMFORTABLE WITHOUT A LOT OF DRUGS....SHE IS SUCH A BLESSING.I WOULD RECOMMEND HER TO EVERY ONE THAT HAS UNCONTROLLED PAIN...AND I DO TELL LOTS OF PEOPLE ABOUT HER. I'M JUST SO AFRAID THAT SHE WILL GET TO BUSY TO TAKE CARE OF ME.....!!!!
in jacksonville NC |
I would not recommend Dr. Auman to anyone in pain. She leaves you in pain for weeks and doesn't care how bad your pain is affecting your life. If I were able to I would give no stars.
in Jacksonville, NC |
She is actually the best doctor I have ever been to. She really cares about her patients and tries her best to help you with pain. I would recommend her to anyone and I have recommended her to friends and family with pain problems. She doesn't just try to give you a pill and get you out of there she really tries to get to the root of the problem and help make your life better.
in Jacksonville, NC |
I was extremely satisfied with my experience with the doctor and here closest staff. Extremely professional and caring. She and her staff have made a real difference in my pain management. I only same could be said for the extremely rude office staff.
in Jacksonville nc |
Dr. Auman is a very compassionate dr. I would never trust my pain to anyone else. She made me feel comfortable from day one. She really cares about people. She actually takes the time to listen to my needs and explains the course of action to me in a way I can understand.
Have you seen Dr. Courtney Auman, MD?
Are you Dr. Auman?