Dr. Courtney Auman, MD

Anesthesiology ·  Female · Age 36

Dr. Auman

Crystal Coast Pain Medicine

57 Office Park Dr Jacksonville, NC 28546

Dr. Courtney Auman, MD is an anesthesiology specialist in Jacksonville, NC. She graduated from University Of North Carolina At Chapel Hill and specializes in anesthesiology, pain medicine, and more.

Dr. Auman accepts

Dr. Auman accepts the following insurance:

Buckeye Community Health Plan

97.61904761904762%

Dr. Auman?
Dr. Auman's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Courtney Auman, MD
Dr. Auman is one of the most caring doctors I have ever been too. Will do anything to help you not be in pain. She helped me tremendously. She knows all the new treatments and will try all of them to find one that helps you. She sits and explains everything to you so you can understand, takes time to answer your questions and your concerns. I would highly recommend her to anyone who needs a pain management specialist.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Courtney Auman, MD?
Dr Auman is a different kind of Dr.. I’ve never met a Dr. that not only listens but genuinely cares about me as a person and patient. I’ve never felt rushed or that she didn’t have the time to hear my concerns. I wish all Drs had her bed side manor. I tried two other pain Drs before her and now you couldn’t get me to go anywhere else. I have recommended her to everyone I know that has needed her type of specialty. Kurt Sobiesienski
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Courtney Auman, MD?
Dr. Auman is amazing! For years I have suffered with chronic TMJ pain, and have tried various treatments with no positive results. After seeing Dr. Auman my pain and headaches have been drastically reduced as a result of her care and treatment! I feel like a new person! She is extremely skilled and knowledgeable, and truly cares for her patients. I highly recommend her for pain management...she will not disappoint!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Courtney Auman, MD?
Never would ever go to pain management prior to Dr Auman. Her ability to get to the target of the pain has been excellent. Dr Auman listens to my concerns and addresses each episodes with compassion. Being a disabled veteran many issues arise and since visiting Dr. Auman each are handled. I strongly recommend Dr Auman .
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Courtney Auman, MD?
Great Doctor.Great staff.they go above and beyond.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Courtney Auman, MD?
First off I would like to say Dr Ajman is a sweetheart and takes your health care seriously. She listens to her patients and goes with the best method. Now her team those ladies are the best, even though I may be in pain I’m sure to get a laugh and it honestly makes me forget about the pain I have been with DrAuman since 2015 and I can say your team is the best the two ladies they know my name I don’t have to tell them they are professional with a funny and positive attitude thank you mrs P
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Courtney Auman, MD?
Oh my goodness! Dr. Auman is Amazing! I love her and her Jacksonville staff, especially her two front receptionist’s. The best patient care ever. Dr Auman is honest and really does go out of her way to help all of her patient the best way she can. I could never thank her enough!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Courtney Auman, MD?
I had an excellent experience with Dr Auman and found here to be extremely professional, caring and knowledgeable and efficient. In these challenging times with health care companies and bureaucratic processes it seems more of rarity to have such quality especially in a small town such as Jacksonville! I feel extremely lucky to have her as my clinician and she has helped immensely with my pain conditions. I have no reservations recommending her to other friends and family members or individuals
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Courtney Auman, MD?
Best doctors ever! Everyone there is so kind and caring! No rushing through visits they make sure to take the time with you so you understand everything! The doctors are the best and the staff is amazing as well!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Courtney Auman, MD?
Dr Auman is awesome! She very friendly and really cares about her patients. She has a good bedside manner and will do whatever she can to help you. I would highly recommend her to anymore. She's the best!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Courtney Auman, MD?
Dr.Auman is the best Dr. I have ever been to. She has so much compassion for her patients. I am truly blessed to have her for my doctor!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Courtney Auman, MD?
Dr Auman is an exceptional doctor. She goes above and beyond any doctor I know. I reccomend her office to anyone who needs to seek pain management.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Courtney Auman, MD?
Dr. Auman and her staff are excellent.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Courtney Auman, MD?
Dr Auman is one of the best doctors I've ever had. She truly cares about her patients. My husband and I both go to her and we drive from Kinston to see her. When I first went to see her I was in terrible pain so I asked my primary care doctor for a referral not knowing where to go, she wanted to send me to Greenville. I started calling to see who I could find. I found CCPM and I could get in the following Monday I was calling on Wednesday. Greenville had appts available in 3 mos.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Courtney Auman, MD?
Dr. Aumen is amazing! She listens to me and does everything she can to help control my pain level. She responds to messages through the portal quickly, and she spends extra time with me during appointments of needed. I highly recommend her!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Courtney Auman, MD?
Very professional defiantly cares and listens to her patients and is very willing to help them any way that she can I personally am very impressed with her and I can't say that about to many of the doctors that I have had to deal with during my past trying to get treatment for my injuries
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Courtney Auman, MD?
There is not enough room on this page to tell you how much i respect her knowledge an professionalism!. I was ready to give up with my Compression Fracture L3. She has given me a new lease on life. I can't thank her enough. When it comes to Pain Medication they are very light for lack of a better word an i seldom take them because of her knowledge and skill. If she ever transfers i will follow her wherever she goes.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Courtney Auman, MD?
Been seeing Dr. Auman for more than a yr and she is a compassionate medical professional. Dr. Auman interacts well with her patients and is very caring. She has helped me enormously to rid and control back/sciatica pain. She is a great asset to your business and definitely to the Jacksonville area.--
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Courtney Auman, MD?
I have been with Dr. Auman for a while now, and I cannot say enough about her to begin to explain what she has done for me, and how much she has helped me. The first time I met her she walks in pinpoints my issues, and gets me right on my way. Two back surgeries later she is still finding ways to manage my pain in amazing ways. She has a fabulous team behind her to ensure I am up to date, and well ta ken care of. I will forever be grateful for her and her team of amazing people.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Courtney Auman, MD?
Excellent doctor, kind and caring
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Auman?

Crystal Coast Pain Medicine