Dr. Costanza Cocilovo, MD

Dr. Costanza Cocilovo, MD

Breast Oncology  ·
Female  ·

Dr. Costanza Cocilovo, MD is a breast oncology specialist in Alexandria, VA and has been practicing for 12 years. She specializes in breast oncology and surgery.Read her story

Inova Breast Care Center

1800 N Beauregard St Ste 50

Alexandria, VA 22311

Learn about Dr. Cocilovo

See how frequently Dr. Cocilovo performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Breast Diseases
Breast Cancer

Dr. Cocilovo's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Cocilovo's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Cocilovo "A physician board certified in surgery with Inova Medical Group - Breast Surgery."

• Breast Oncology
  • Surgery

• General Surgery
    Accredited by: American Board of Surgery*

No malpractice history found for Virginia.

• New York Medical College
    Medical School | Graduated 1996
  • St Vincents Catholic Medical Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2001
  • Beth Israel-Breast Surgery
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2006

Dr. Cocilovo has no media or publications listed.

• Italian

Dr. Cocilovo does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Cocilovo and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Cocilovo's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Cocilovo to family and friends

Dr. Cocilovo's Performance

Dr. Cocilovo is outstanding! Very professional as well as compassionate. I would highly recommend her and she is who I would bring my own family to.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Run! I don't recommend this doctor. She will not fight for you. She can be dishonest and does not respect her patients.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option

Posted on behalf of Inova Medical Group: We are sorry you didn't have an excellent experience. If you wish to speak further about your experience, please contact the manager, Cecilia Snead at 571-275-0571 with more details about your complaints. We do our best to advocate for every patient.

Dr costanza is a great sergeant if I could I would give her 1000000 start , but I don't recommend her partner dr mesbahi plastic surgen for recognition, half of my breast is empty,when I bend I can fell the silicon moving every time I go for my check up they tell I should go and fix it but who...more