Dr. Cosme Gomez, MD

Dr. Cosme Gomez, MD

Urology  |
Fellowship trained Urological Oncologist. 4th Generation physician.

7600 SW 87th Ave

Miami, FL 33173

• Ambetter
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida

Learn about Dr. Gomez

See how frequently Dr. Gomez performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Elevated PSA (Prostate Specific Antigen)
Blood in Urine (Hematuria)
Urinary Stones

Dr. Gomez's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Urology

• Bladder Diseases
  • Bladder Diverticulum
  • Bladder Infection
  • Bladder Stones
  • Blood in Semen (Hematospermia)
  • Blood in Urine (Hematuria)
  • Elevated PSA (Prostate Specific Antigen)
  • Enlarged Prostate (BPH)
  • Erectile Dysfunction
  • Genitourinary Tract Infections in Pregnancy
  • Hydronephrosis
  • Interstitial Cystitis
  • Kidney Stones
  • Male Sexual Conditions
  • Nighttime Urination (Nocturia)
  • Overactive Bladder
  • Painful Urination (Dysuria)
  • Peyronie's Disease
  • Premature Ejaculation
  • Prostate Cancer
  • Prostate Cyst
  • Prostatitis
  • Sexual Dysfunction
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Spermatocele
  • Urethral Stricture
  • Urinary Disorders
  • Urinary Incontinence
  • Urinary Stones
  • Urinary Tract Infection (UTI)
  • Vesicoureteral Reflux

• George Washington University Med Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1992
  • University Miami Jackson Meml Hospital
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1993

Dr. Gomez has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Gomez does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Gomez and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Gomez's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Gomez to family and friends
Dr. Gomez's Performance
in Miami, FL |
Gaby was very attentive & thourough during the consultation process. She made me feel relaxed during the entire process. Thouroughly explained what she was seeing during my ultrasound, which was refreshing and made me feel at ease. Dr. Cosme Gomez was very informative and pleasant as well. Overall my experience was great. Thank you for your services!
in Miami, FL |
P.A. Miriam is not only personable but extremely knowledgeable. Dr. Gomez was a pleasure to interact with and of course a very educated doctor
in Miami, FL |
My experience with Dr Cosme Gomez was exactly what I needed after 5 others failed over the years, he found my problem and set me on the proper course of diagnosis and treatment which has prolonged my life and the quality there of I can't say enough about his knowledge, abilities and communication skills without being condescending and over bearing as some doctors tend to be he also took all the time I needed to fully understand everything
in Miami, FL |
Dr.Cosme Gomez is extremelly professional, knowleable, and has impecable bedside manners. He makes absolutely sure I understand every detail of my treatment and procedures, and explains with patience and empathy. I always feel comfortable and I have no doubt I'm in good hands! His office staff is always courteous and very professional as well!!
Miami, FL |
Dr. Gomez is the man! He was extremely attentive and compassionate. I can't recommend him enough
in Miami, FL |
Very courteous and helpful staff in a super busy environment. Dr. Gomez is the most understanding, most compassionate and most professional Physician I have ever seen.
Miami, FL |
Dr Gomez is the best Urologist in Miami, he really cares about his patients, he will answer all the questions/concerns you may have and is not in a rush like other doctors. Excellent staff!
Miami, FL |
I have been a patient of Dr. Gomez for a number of years. He is an incredibly caring physician. He always makes me feel very comfortable. I have full confidence in him.
in New York, NY |
Incredibly caring doctor that gives you his all and leaves you knowing that he cares!
in Miami, FL |
Being a patient for over 5 years Dr. Gomez is a very caring and human Dr. which is hard to find now, takes time to listen to your questions and explain everything to you in a way you understand and makes you feel at ease
in miami,fl |
Been a patient over 3 years. Very personable. Great staff. Highly recommend.
in Miami, FL |
Dr. Gomez has changed my life. One of the most caring doctors I have ever dealt with
in Miami, FL |
I am very fortunate and blessed to be under Dr Gomez's care. He is compassionate, patient and thorough and he genuinely cares for his patients and providing them with the best attention and service. His staff is very friendly, courteous and professional. I would highly recommend Dr Gomez and his staff to anyone!
in Miami florida |
After several years having prostate problem a friend of mine Doctor himselfe referred me to Dr Gomez . Blieve or not at first appointment he diagnosed rightfully and next week did procedure. Problem has gone and I feel much better now. Thank you Dr Gomez.
excellent DR
in Miami, FL |
Dr. Gomez is an exceptional physician. He is personable, kind and extraordinarily knowledgable. The office and the portal make the process and communication a breeze. I continually recommend Dr. Gomez.
in Sorrento, FL |
DR. GOMEZ TAKES HIS TIME TO DISCUSS YOUR MEDICAL NEEDS / REQUIREMENTS. HE HAS A LEVEL OF CONCERN ABOUT YOU AND IS SPECIFIC WITH HIS RECOMENDATIONS AND WHAT YOU NEED TO DO. THE ENTIRE STAFF IS ALWAYS COURTEOUS.
in Miami, Fla |
Not only is Dr. Gomez a wonderful doctor, he is extremely caring not only about possible illnesses but also you as a person. He is very attentive and take all the time needed with the patient. He is is very attentive and take all the time needed with the patient. He is one of the better doctors man I have met in my 85 years of living.
in Miami Fl |
Awesome care professional, Great energy and very detailed.
Plantation, FL |
Dr Gomez is an exceptional and caring Doctor. Takes the time to explain and advice . Makes every effort to find a solution that works. I highly recommed him.
in Boca Raton, FL |
Excellent staff and great Doctor.
in DORAL, Fl |
Dr. Gomez was recommended to me by my primary physician and a business aquaintance after not feeling comfortable with my previous urologist. Dr Gomez is an exceptional person and doctor. He is very thorough and takes the time to make you feel he's leaving no stone unturned when it comes to your care. I trust him 100%. I would highly recommend Dr. Gomez and feel blessed to have him as my urologist.
Have you seen Dr. Cosme Gomez, MD?
Are you Dr. Gomez?