Dr. Cosimo Ricciardi, DPM

Podiatry ·  Male

Dr. Ricciardi

Emerald Coast Podiatry Center

341 Racetrack Rd NW # A Fort Walton Beach, FL 32547

Dr. Cosimo Ricciardi, DPM is a podiatry specialist in Fort Walton Beach, FL. He specializes in podiatry, podiatric surgery, and more.

Dr. Ricciardi's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Ricciardi

91.04477611940298%

Dr. Ricciardi?
Dr. Ricciardi's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Cosimo Ricciardi, DPM
A large toe joint needed repair, there was a painful bump in the ball of my foot, and two bad hammer toes.Dr Ricciardi used staples instead of screws to fuse the big toe joint. I felt like the toe was more stable with the staples and felt it healed faster than previous surgeries using a screw to fuse the bones. It is is five weeks later and I am wearing a shoe. The hammer toes are straight, the painful bump is gone, and the first time in Year’s I am without pain in my right foot.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cosimo Ricciardi, DPM?
Have recommended already and will continue to do so. From the front door to the completion of the diagnosis and treatment; excellent communication and care. Knowledgeable, yet he communicates to patient with ease and explains thoroughly. Allows for questions and is at ease with time spent each visit. Never felt rushed with staff or Dr. Ricciardi.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cosimo Ricciardi, DPM?
I am a 58-year old crossfit hybrid (Militia Fitness) participant, and hypermobility in a joint in the arch of my foot caused pain and a bunion that threatened to prevent my activities. Dr Ricciardi identified the problem and performed a very successful treatment that will soon allow me to return to full activities. He explains everything, starts with non-surgical options, and takes into account one's lifestyle for treatment options. I highly recommend him and his staff.
Best care experience!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cosimo Ricciardi, DPM?
Technically excellent, compassionate and empathetic. I needed a lesion removed while in the area on vacation, and Dr. Ricciardi (after first making sure it wasn't malignant) removed it skillfully. Nurses and office staff were professional and personable. I appreciated the excellent care and highly recommend this practitioner.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cosimo Ricciardi, DPM?
Great experience. The doctor is truly interested in your well being and is very easy to talk with. Very pleased with surgery results
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cosimo Ricciardi, DPM?
The Dr. was very nice, compassionate, and had a great sense of humor. The office was very busy, but he never made me feel rushed. I highly recommend Dr. Ricciardi!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cosimo Ricciardi, DPM?
He was wonderful to me and my wife. Great bedside manner. Easy to talk to and ask questions. Took great care of me.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cosimo Ricciardi, DPM?
Dr. Ricciardi literally saved my husband. After years of seeing another doctor and no hope in sight, I can see the light at the end of the tunnel. If you need someone who really knows this area of healthcare, go see him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cosimo Ricciardi, DPM?
Dr. Ricciardi has been a lifesaver for me. I have seen 2 other podiatrist who have been unsuccessful with any treatment for my plantar fasciitis for 1.5 years. After seeing Dr. Ricciardi, in a month I am feeling like I am on the road to recovery! I would highly recommend anyone to Dr. Ricciardi. He demonstrates great expertise and knowledge! Thank you again Dr. Ricciardi! You have been a blessing and I wish I had seen you sooner!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cosimo Ricciardi, DPM?
Dr Ricciardi and Emerald Coast Podiatry were great. I had an ongoing issue for almost 10 years that I had seen several other doctors for to no avail. After a couple visits and a treatment program the issue has been completely resolved. I couldnt be happier with the service. I highly recommend Dr Ricciardi and Emerald Coast.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cosimo Ricciardi, DPM?
My husband, myself and two of our daughters have seen Dr. Ricciardi for different problems in the past couple of years. Every time he has taken the time to do a full exam and listen to our issues. He always explains treatment options and allows us to make the best decision for our family.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cosimo Ricciardi, DPM?
I saw him 3 times and he couldn't remember my history with the 2nd and 3rd time. I had ZERO relief from the 2, yes 2! injections but didn't hesitate to sell me shoe inserts, foot splint, air cast. Wanted me to do a custom ortho and then suggested that if this injection didn't work, my only option is a $1,200. stem cell injection. Made an appointment with another DPM and had relief after the 1st injection for plantar fasciitis. Do not give this Dr your money.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cosimo Ricciardi, DPM?
Dr Ricciardi is the best. Always professional, yet still a super nice guy. He’s easy to talk to and he really listens. I really appreciated that he gave me treatment options and didn’t push me to choose one over another. 10/10 Would definitely recommend.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cosimo Ricciardi, DPM?
Worst care I’ve ever received. Half the time he couldn’t remember my history. Nurses were nice. Reception uncaring.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cosimo Ricciardi, DPM?
Dr Ricciardi is absolutely the most professional and qualified podiatrist in this county.The office staff are so helpful and friendly.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cosimo Ricciardi, DPM?
Dr. Ricciardi was the fourth doctor I had been to about my foot pain. I trusted him immediately and knew that he was going to be the one to help. He took the time to truly listen and gave me different options for treatment. Within the first two weeks my pain went from a 10 to a 2 and we are working to get it to 0. I will be a patient for life.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cosimo Ricciardi, DPM?
I have been a very satisfied patient of Dr. Ricciardi for several years. He is very professional, with excellent "bedside manner." Dr. Ricciardi remembers personal details of his patients conversations., names, dates, details.. He is a professional in every sense. Sometimes, when he has patient "overload" that results in service delays, he never fails to apologize to the patient for the delay in service. I really like Dr. Ricciardi as a professional service provider. Sincerely, Dennis R. Prucha
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cosimo Ricciardi, DPM?
Great doctor and wonderful staff. My feet feel 100% better. I would highly recommend this doctor
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cosimo Ricciardi, DPM?
Dr. Ricciardi is a very personable, as well as capable, physician. He is helping clear up a condition that has been causing issues for several years. I can recommend his services without hesitation.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cosimo Ricciardi, DPM?

How was your experience with Dr. Ricciardi?

• Podiatry
  • Podiatric Foot & Ankle Surgery
  • Podiatric Surgery

Dr. Ricciardi accepts

Dr. Ricciardi accepts the following insurance:

ADVANTAGE Health Solutions, Inc.
Advantage Health Solutions
CoreSource
Coventry Health Care
Group Plan PPO
Golden Rule
Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
GEHA
Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
Medicaid
Medicare
Special Needs Plan SNP
Tricare
TriCare for Life
WellCare

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check Dr. Ricciardi's experience treating your condition or procedure