Dr. Corydon Clark, MD

Child & Adolescent PsychiatryMaleAge 82

Child & Adolescent Psychiatry

Dr. Corydon Clark, MD is a Child & Adolescent Psychiatry Specialist in Las Vegas, NV and has over 56 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from University of Rochester School of Medicine medical school in 1966. His office accepts new patients.

Dr. Corydon Clark, MD
7381 W Charleston Blvd Ste 130 Las Vegas, NV 89117

(702) 736-1919

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Child & Adolescent Psychiatry Specialists in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

No malpractice claims found for Nevada

Check Dr. Clark's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Clark's conditions and procedures:

Dr. Clark accepts

(702) 736-1919

Dr. Clark's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Clark

Dr. Clark

After searching my whole life going through countless doctors and providers, even worked in healthcare over 20 years and eventually became a PA myself still couldn’t really get the help I needed. Dr. Clark saved my life and because of his help, and my therapist too, I was able to finally begin to find answers, the right treatment and begin the recovery process as well as begin to have a way better life. I didn’t even know I could get help for certain things or that they’d actually ever get as better as it has but I can truly say my life has turned around for the better thanks to Dr. Clark. I’m not sure id even still be here if I didn’t get his help but now I can say I’m doing so much better and the future is much brighter. He doesn’t only treat add,I have ocd,anxietyand ptsd too if that helps anyone.
Lilo – Jul 31, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Corydon Clark, MD?
Dr. Clark has been treating my daughter for approximately 18 years. Through his care and knowledge she has succeeded in school, including graduating from college with a biology degree, and is gainfully employed. She never required a 504 or any other accommodations since his treatment was constant, but flexible for change as she grew or encountered new challenges. I am so blessed to have found Dr. Clark to guide us through the journeu of ADD/ADHD.
Kerlyn in Bullhead City, AZ – Jan 26, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Corydon Clark, MD?
Very professional. He got us right in and tested my son right away , without a lot of unessary, redundant appointments. Got an accurate diagnosis and appropriate medication. Follow up was also easy and convenient. Returns calls on time and is available to talk if problems arise.
Janie smith in St george ut – Jun 14, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Corydon Clark, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Clark?

• Child & Adolescent Psychiatry

1967
Genessee Hosp-U Rochester
1966
University of Rochester School of Medicine

Is Dr. Corydon Clark, MD accepting new patients?

Dr. Corydon Clark, MD generally accepts new patients on Healthgrades. You can see Dr. Clark's profile to make an appointment.

Does Dr. Corydon Clark, MD accept my insurance?

Use the Healthgrades insurance check to verify if Dr. Clark accepts your insurance.

What are Dr. Corydon Clark, MD's top areas of care?

Dr. Clark frequently treats Anxiety. See all procedures and conditions Dr. Clark treats.

Where is Dr. Corydon Clark, MD's office located?

Dr. Clark's office is located at 7381 W Charleston Blvd Ste 130, Las Vegas, NV 89117. Find other locations and directions on Healthgrades.

Does Dr. Corydon Clark, MD offer telehealth services?

Dr. Clark has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.

How can I make an appointment with Dr. Corydon Clark, MD?

7381 W Charleston Blvd Ste 130 Las Vegas, NV 89117