Dr. Cory Lessner, MD

Ophthalmology ·  Male · Age 58

Dr. Lessner

Millennium Laser Eye Center

1601 Sawgrass Corporate Pkwy Ste 410 Sunrise, FL 33323

Dr. Cory Lessner, MD is an ophthalmology specialist in Sunrise, FL and has been practicing for 30 years. He graduated from Drexel University College Of Medicine in 1987 and specializes in ophthalmology and general surgery.

Dr. Lessner accepts

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check Dr. Lessner's experience treating your condition or procedure

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Lessner

Dr. Lessner?
Dr. Lessner's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Cory Lessner, MD
It's less than 24 hours after my lasik procedure and I'm already seeing 20/15! I am totally blown away, as I have never been able to see this good, even with glasses or contacts. Trust Dr. Lessner and his team with your eyes--they have the best technology, most experience, and nicest office staff. Such an incredible experience. THANK YOU MLEC!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cory Lessner, MD?
After 20 years of being a slave to glasses and contacts, I cannot believe my eyes! LASIK was as quick, easily and painless as the team at Millennium described it to be! The team guided me through the entire process and kept me informed on managing my post procedure care. I can't wait to continue living my life with my "new" eyes! I HIGHLY recommend Dr. Lessner and the wonderful staff at Millennium!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cory Lessner, MD?
Excellent doctors and a extraordinary staff. I have never seen a higher level of dedication, professionalism and quality control than Dr. Lessner and his team posses. After LASIK I was reborn. Thanks to all of you. Flawless!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cory Lessner, MD?
I've waited to have my LASIK procedure for more years than I can count. When I went for my initial consultation, The doctors and the entire staff (Technician I met was Annie and she was amazing) made me feel so comfortable that I booked that exact same day. They make everything so easy for you. The day of the procedure, Dr. Lessner took all my worries away and gave me the BEST GIFT EVER.... The gift of sight! And I can't thank him enough. He is really the best.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cory Lessner, MD?
My lasik eye surgery was performed in July 2016. Dr. Lessner and his staff were very kind, welcoming, and patient throughout my whole journey of getting 20/20 vision. When it was my turn, Dr. Lessner spoke in very calm and soothing voice, assured that everything would be fine. He explained everything that he was doing while using the machines and helped me get up after the surgery. I am very happy with the result and am happy I went with Millennium rather than a "cheap" and less reputable place.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cory Lessner, MD?
Fantastic staff and top notch clinic. Great service. You are treated with respect and they walk you through everything and make sure you feel very comfortable and welcome. Dr. Lessner is clearly one of the best in the field, possibly the best in South Florida. Highly recommended.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cory Lessner, MD?
My experience with Millennium Laser Eye Centers was nothing but positive, all the way from my pre-opp appointment to more than a month after my surgery. The doctors and staff made me feel very comfortable, which of course is a must when it comes to something as significant as eye surgery. Before the surgery, I was able to ask every question I wanted and received a satisfying answer. The staff kept up with me well after the surgery, monitoring and making sure my eyes and I were in good health!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cory Lessner, MD?
I just had my 1 year follow up and my eye doctor is absolutely amazed with my results. She couldn't believe how beautifully done my Lasik is. You can definitely trust the doctor and the staff is very friendly and helpful. You will be in good hands! I saw 20/15 the day after and now am easily seeing 20/20. Thank you Dr. Lessner!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cory Lessner, MD?
MY OWN EXPR. WITH DR. LESSNER WAS GREAT, BUT NOW THAT I'M GOING BACK TO HAVE MY G.F. DO HER EYE SURG. THERE, NOT SURE WHAT HAPPENED 3 YEARS LATER!!! IT TOTALLY CHANGED... DR. LESSNER HIMSELF IS A GREAT GUY, BUT IT SEEMS LIKE HE'S SUROUNDED BY ALL THESE "FAKE" OFFICE PEOPLE WHO LIE WHEN YOU ASK THEM QUESTIONS, NOT THE DOCTORS THERE, BUT THE STAFF. EVERYONE IS HIDING IN AN OFFICE AFFRAID TO SEE OR TALK TO YOU AND JUST GIVE YOU ANY ANSWER YOU WANT TO HEAR!!! SO SAD HOW THINGS CHANGED THERE.....
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cory Lessner, MD?
Very poor communication, pushed me into getting the wrong procedure.
RI, Your surgery was 6 years ago and we stand...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cory Lessner, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Lessner?