Dr. Cory Lessner, MD

OphthalmologyMaleAge 59

Dr. Lessner

Millennium Laser Eye Center

1601 Sawgrass Corporate Pkwy Sunrise, FL 33323

Dr. Cory Lessner, MD is a Ophthalmology Specialist in Sunrise, FL and has over 34 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from Drexel University College of Medicine medical school in 1987. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Lessner to book an appointment.

Compare with other Ophthalmology Specialists

Compare Dr. Lessner with our nearby Ophthalmology Specialists at Northwest Medical Center.

Make an appointment at Northwest Medical Center today at (954) 228-6028.

These providers are on the medical staff of Northwest Medical Center.

Dr. Lessner's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Lessner

Dr. Lessner?
  • Office environment (95)
  • Appointment scheduling (93)
  • Staff friendliness (93)
  • Didn't explain conditions well (4)
  • Long wait times (4)
  • Appointment was rushed (3)
Every step from start to finish was exceptional. Dr. Lessner and his entire team go out of their way to make you feel comfortable, informed and important. The bar is set high here — best standard of care I have ever received. Thank you for your drive to be exceptional in all that you do. Every single team member takes this to heart and it is so appreciated.
Jenny O'Brien – Oct 23, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cory Lessner, MD?
Truly amazing !!! I’m almost 1 month out of surgery and can’t believe that my vision is better than it was before. My whole experience with Millennium eye laser was position from the pre exams to the actual exam itself was so easy a smooth. They make you feel comfortable with their good energy and professional safe environment. Thank you very much. Highly recommend using Millennium Eye Laser for your lasik surgery!!
Carlos – Sep 17, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cory Lessner, MD?
Awesome job, extremely professional place and everyone from Dr. Lessner to the rest of his staff made me feel very comfortable and were very hospitable. Would recommend them to anyone interested in getting Lasik done!
Anthony Greco – Jul 22, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cory Lessner, MD?
I got my Lasik procedure done yesterday(July 9th) and everything from beginning to end went great!! Everyone is super friendly and make you feel super comfortable! Also under the circumstances of whats going on right now with COVID-19 they are doing a great job with assuring you they are keeping the office clean and keeping social distancing! I chose a great office to have my procedure done! Thanks to everyone at Millennium Laser Eye Center! And thank you Dr. Lessner!
Aylisha Brodella – Jul 10, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cory Lessner, MD?
The Dr. Cory Lessner was very pleasant to work with. He gives you so much confidence that leave all your doubts behind. The whole staff is super friendly attentive and beautiful. I loved the surgery process, it went super fast and pain free of course, and the impressive part is that they allow to film an actual surgery. If you are a candidate then stop hesitating and choose the best. If you think it through their price is very reasonable considering the fact that they use up to date machines. I highly recommend this place to everyone!
Stas V – Feb 21, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cory Lessner, MD?
Excellent experience from the minute I entered the office of Millennium to my last follow-up appointment. The entire staff is extremely friendly, knowledgeable and caring. No more dealing with contact lenses or glasses, thank you!!
RB – Jan 23, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cory Lessner, MD?
After one of friends did Lasik recently, I checked out Millennium's site. After reading everything over and watching some of the testimonials, I called for a consultation and was scheduled immediately. Upon arrival I was greeted, and offered to have some delicious snacks in their break room. After the candidacy test was completed I decided to move forward with scheduling my lasik procedure. It was today.....and let me tell you, I am still in awe. I can see the television without it being blurry. I CAN SEE! I am not going to lie, I was scared out of my mind but the staff was AMAZING, COMFORTING, and REASSURING. From the receptionist who saw my nervous face, to the awesome young ladies who tried to comfort me by telling me their own lasik experience, to Dr. Kacie making sure ALL of my questions were answered, to Dr. Lessner who explained everything during the procedure, and to Annie to rubbed my arms and kept telling me I was doing great, THANK YOU!!!! You have changed my life.
Vanessa – Jan 22, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cory Lessner, MD?
It's less than 24 hours after my lasik procedure and I'm already seeing 20/15! I am totally blown away, as I have never been able to see this good, even with glasses or contacts. Trust Dr. Lessner and his team with your eyes--they have the best technology, most experience, and nicest office staff. Such an incredible experience. THANK YOU MLEC!
Apr 13, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cory Lessner, MD?
After 20 years of being a slave to glasses and contacts, I cannot believe my eyes! LASIK was as quick, easily and painless as the team at Millennium described it to be! The team guided me through the entire process and kept me informed on managing my post procedure care. I can't wait to continue living my life with my "new" eyes! I HIGHLY recommend Dr. Lessner and the wonderful staff at Millennium!
Mar 21, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cory Lessner, MD?
Excellent doctors and a extraordinary staff. I have never seen a higher level of dedication, professionalism and quality control than Dr. Lessner and his team posses. After LASIK I was reborn. Thanks to all of you. Flawless!!
Fadi Abou – Jan 19, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cory Lessner, MD?
I've waited to have my LASIK procedure for more years than I can count. When I went for my initial consultation, The doctors and the entire staff (Technician I met was Annie and she was amazing) made me feel so comfortable that I booked that exact same day. They make everything so easy for you. The day of the procedure, Dr. Lessner took all my worries away and gave me the BEST GIFT EVER.... The gift of sight! And I can't thank him enough. He is really the best.
Samantha in Hollywood, FL – Oct 21, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cory Lessner, MD?
My lasik eye surgery was performed in July 2016. Dr. Lessner and his staff were very kind, welcoming, and patient throughout my whole journey of getting 20/20 vision. When it was my turn, Dr. Lessner spoke in very calm and soothing voice, assured that everything would be fine. He explained everything that he was doing while using the machines and helped me get up after the surgery. I am very happy with the result and am happy I went with Millennium rather than a "cheap" and less reputable place.
Feb 03, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cory Lessner, MD?
Fantastic staff and top notch clinic. Great service. You are treated with respect and they walk you through everything and make sure you feel very comfortable and welcome. Dr. Lessner is clearly one of the best in the field, possibly the best in South Florida. Highly recommended.
Steve in Ft Lauderdale, FL – Apr 15, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cory Lessner, MD?
My experience with Millennium Laser Eye Centers was nothing but positive, all the way from my pre-opp appointment to more than a month after my surgery. The doctors and staff made me feel very comfortable, which of course is a must when it comes to something as significant as eye surgery. Before the surgery, I was able to ask every question I wanted and received a satisfying answer. The staff kept up with me well after the surgery, monitoring and making sure my eyes and I were in good health!!
Jubilee in Fort Lauderdale, FL – Mar 21, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cory Lessner, MD?
I just had my 1 year follow up and my eye doctor is absolutely amazed with my results. She couldn't believe how beautifully done my Lasik is. You can definitely trust the doctor and the staff is very friendly and helpful. You will be in good hands! I saw 20/15 the day after and now am easily seeing 20/20. Thank you Dr. Lessner!
Jenna F. in Delray Beach, FL – Nov 11, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cory Lessner, MD?
MY OWN EXPR. WITH DR. LESSNER WAS GREAT, BUT NOW THAT I'M GOING BACK TO HAVE MY G.F. DO HER EYE SURG. THERE, NOT SURE WHAT HAPPENED 3 YEARS LATER!!! IT TOTALLY CHANGED... DR. LESSNER HIMSELF IS A GREAT GUY, BUT IT SEEMS LIKE HE'S SUROUNDED BY ALL THESE "FAKE" OFFICE PEOPLE WHO LIE WHEN YOU ASK THEM QUESTIONS, NOT THE DOCTORS THERE, BUT THE STAFF. EVERYONE IS HIDING IN AN OFFICE AFFRAID TO SEE OR TALK TO YOU AND JUST GIVE YOU ANY ANSWER YOU WANT TO HEAR!!! SO SAD HOW THINGS CHANGED THERE.....
MIKE A. DAOUD in Ft Lauderdale, FL – Oct 21, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cory Lessner, MD?
Very poor communication, pushed me into getting the wrong procedure.
Roumen Iordanov in Miami, FL – Sep 23, 2016
RI, Your surgery was 6 years ago and we stand...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cory Lessner, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Lessner?

• Ophthalmology