Dr. Corneliu Sanda, MD

Addiction PsychiatryMale

Addiction Psychiatry

Dr. Corneliu Sanda, MD is a Addiction Psychiatry Specialist in Rosedale, MD. He is affiliated with MedStar Franklin Square Medical Center. His office is not accepting new patients.

Dr. Corneliu Sanda, MD

MedStar Health - Center for Wound Healing

9000 FRANKLIN SQUARE DR Rosedale, MD 21237 ()
Telehealth services available

Telehealth available

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Addiction Psychiatry Specialists in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Offers Telehealth
  • Practices at Top Hospital
    America's 250 Best Hospitals Award™ See hospitals

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Maryland

Check if Dr. Sanda treats your condition or procedure

• Group Psychotherapy
  • Opioid Withdrawal
  • Psychiatric Evaluation
  • Psychiatric Medication Therapy
  • Psychotherapy and Psychophysiological Therapy (incl. Biofeedback)

Dr. Sanda accepts

Dr. Sanda accepts the following insurance:

National (BlueCard) PPO

Dr. Sanda's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Sanda

2.3

Dr. Sanda

This man was probably one of the most unprofessional doctors I have ever came across. I was taken in the Franklin Square for a failed suicide attempt because I have brain damage that is affecting the left side of my body From my face to my foot. I was taking RSO which I get through having my medical marijuana card he had no idea what RSO was which if he is supposed to be an addiction specialist he would know what RSO is but he did not. I told him years ago they thought I might’ve had fibromyalgia but that’s not what is wrong with me. He put on my paperwork that I abuse marijuana and that I have fibromyalgia which I don’t. There was nothing in the paperwork about why I was actually there he spent maybe a whole five minutes each time he walked in my room he was dry his comments that he made to me were insensitive I don’t know why he is working in a psychiatric ward when he has zero compassion for people in that situation I wouldn’t Recommend him to anyone ever. All he did was push meds.
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Kim B – Oct 16, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Corneliu Sanda, MD?
This dr is truly the worst I have ever seen. At a time when I was recovering from a suicide attempt, he truly made me feel pathetic and worthless. He threatened me with treatment that was previously unsucccessful. I hope he reads this review so that he can understand how to be a compassionate dr because I never want future patients to deal with such blatant lack of empathy. Do yourself and your mental health a favor by seeing someone else for help. I’m much better now with my new psychiatrist.
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Kate – Oct 09, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Corneliu Sanda, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Sanda?

• Addiction Psychiatry

• Addiction Psychiatry
  • Psychiatry

Does Dr. Corneliu Sanda, MD offer telehealth services?

Dr. Sanda has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.

Does Dr. Corneliu Sanda, MD accept my insurance?

Use the Healthgrades insurance check to verify if Dr. Sanda accepts your insurance.

What are Dr. Corneliu Sanda, MD's top areas of care?

Dr. Sanda frequently treats Alcohol Withdrawal, Drug Withdrawal, and Opioid Withdrawal. See all procedures and conditions Dr. Sanda treats.

Where is Dr. Corneliu Sanda, MD's office located?

Dr. Sanda's office is located at 9000 FRANKLIN SQUARE DR, Rosedale, MD 21237. Find other locations and directions on Healthgrades.

How can I make an appointment with Dr. Corneliu Sanda, MD?

MedStar Health - Center for Wound Healing

MedStar Franklin Square Hospital Center9000 FRANKLIN SQUARE DR Rosedale, MD 21237

Dr. Sanda is affiliated with the following hospital. Select the hospital below to learn more.

Learn more about how Healthgrades measuresHospital Quality.

MedStar Franklin Square Medical Center

Baltimore, MD

67% Patients that would definitely recommend, 3% lower than the national average

17 Awards Received

Award Highlight: America's 250 Best Hospitals Award™ (2022)