Dr. Corinne Smith, MD

Dr. Corinne Smith, MD

Dermatology  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Corinne Smith, MD is a dermatologist in Alpharetta, GA and has been practicing for 28 years. She graduated from Saint Louis University School Of Medicine in 1990 and specializes in dermatology.

3400 Old Milton Pkwy Ste C565

Alpharetta, GA 30005

Learn about Dr. Smith

See how frequently Dr. Smith performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Rosacea
Skin Infections
Fungal Infections

Dr. Smith's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Dermatology

• Dermatology
    Accredited by: American Board of Dermatology*

• Abscess or Cyst Drainage or Aspiration
  • Destruction of Benign Skin Lesion
  • Destruction of Malignant Skin Lesion
  • Shaving of Skin Lesion
  • Skin Tag Removal

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

• Saint Louis University School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1990
  • Barnes Jewish Hospital S Campus
  • St Louis University School Of Med
  • St Mary's Health Center

Dr. Smith has no media or publications listed.

• French

Dr. Smith does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Smith and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Smith's Reviews

3.3
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Smith to family and friends

Dr. Smith's Performance

Dr. Smith is one of the few doctors that actually sees you on time. I have never had more than a 10 minute wait in the waiting room. Don't be late though (not even 5 minutes) or they will reschedule you. This is great for the working crowd. The staff is always friendly and courteous. Dr. Smith...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
The dr is fantastic but if people stop coming here it will be bc of her staff. Nurses dont return calls, are barely in the office and getting them on the phone is impossible. The front desk people are robots. God forbid they do one task outside their job description.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr. Corrine Smith is extremely thorough, very pleasant to work with, and really cares for her patients. Their office is very efficient. My entire family which now consists of seven people including grandkids go there. I would highly recommend her to anyone. In my opinion she is the best!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr. Smith is very knowledgeable and thorough. She took the time to listen to my concerns and gave me insight into my skin problems. I have went there for several years and wouldn't trust another Dr. I don't care how far away I am I will always go to her. I have brought my son in and recommend her...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I love Dr. Smith! I trust her completely with my skin and she has helped me through many of my issues since I have sensitive, problematic skin. The wait to see her is far less than my past dermatologists. She takes time with my skin screenings and is very thorough so I understand why those appts...more
Are you Dr. Smith?