Dr. Corina Fratila, MD

Dr. Fratila
Telehealth services available

Ideal Endocrinology

3000 Chestnut Ave Baltimore, MD 21211

Dr. Corina Fratila, MD is a Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism Specialist in Baltimore, MD. She is accepting new patients and has indicated that she accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Fratila to book an appointment.

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism Specialists in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Offers Telehealth
  • Recent Reviews
    Reviews made in the last 30 days. See reviews

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Maryland

Check Dr. Fratila's experience treating your condition or procedure

• VAP Lipid Testing
  • Vitamin D Deficiency
  • Water Deprivation Test

Dr. Fratila accepts

Dr. Fratila accepts the following insurance:

We do not accept health insurance

Dr. Fratila's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Fratila

Dr. Fratila?
  • Office environment (24)
  • Trusted the provider's decisions (24)
  • Appointment wasn't rushed (23)
  • Appointment was rushed (2)
  • Difficult to schedule appointment (2)
  • Didn't explain conditions well (1)
Before I met dr. Fratila, I was frustrated anxious overwhelmed. I was just told that I had PCOS, but the doctor that diagnosed me give me no direction on how to heal myself. I felt so lost. As a result of working with Dr. Fratila, I now feel like my health is in my hands. My skin completely cleared up and I fixed my hormone imbalance. I don’t feel scared anymore. Dr. Fratila has answered all my anxious emails, she had made me feel heard and cared about. I highly recommend her to anyone who feels like they are struggling, Working with her changed my life!
Nina Faraone – Jun 11, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Corina Fratila, MD?
Dr. Fratila is the best doctor I have ever had! I have been in her care for thyroid issues for a long time. She takes the time to get to know her patients as a person-she genuinely cares about your life and the quality of it. When I am with her, I feel like I am sharing with a friend in her home, not a doctor who rushes you in and out of an office. She is extremely thorough and stays up-to-date with the latest research. If I have questions about my health, she is always willing to listen, easy to contact, and quick to respond. Before I met with Dr. Fratila I struggled with feeling tired, anxious, obesity, and was generally unhealthy. As a result of being a patient of hers, feeling encouraged by her, and learning so much from her, I lost 60 pounds, am not suffering from menopause symptoms, work out daily, have so much energy, and feel amazing. I would travel anywhere to be her patient- I have never experienced such a wonderful doctor-patient relationship!
Stacey B – Mar 02, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Corina Fratila, MD?
Dr Fratila is amazing!!! If you want to finally get to the root cause of your issues and work toward healing she is the best doctor to do just that!! I would travel across the world to see this doctor!!
Sep 15, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Corina Fratila, MD?
Doctor Fratila is a highly competent physician who stays up to date with the latest research in diets and medicines. Unlike many doctors she wants to know each patient as a person, what your life is like. She wants to treat you in your entirety, not just your symptoms. She will support while you are in her care. She is quick to respond to any questions and is easy to contact.
RA – Sep 15, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Corina Fratila, MD?
I have been a patient of Dr. Corina Fratila’s for well over a decade and I truly feel blessed to be in her care. She is extremely personable and has always made me feel comfortable in her presence. Dr. Fratila is thorough in her examinations and evaluations; always taking her time to listen to my concerns and offer supportive guidance and clarification of next steps and treatment. Her vision is far-reaching as she considers my health in its entirety, not just in her area of specialty. I know that Dr. Fratila genuinely has my best interests and well-being at heart and I so very much appreciate her expertise, compassion and understanding. I have never experienced such an uplifting doctor-patient relationship and I think the world of her!
Eleni C. – Sep 01, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Corina Fratila, MD?
Dr. Fratila was born to be a healer. My T1D diagnosis was shocking and I wasn't sure where to turn for advice and how to manage the disease. It must have been divine intervention for me to find Dr. Fratila. She is kind, compassionate, intelligent -- with a wonderful sense of humor. Most important, she asks good questions and truly listens (which is such an important quality in a physician). I never, ever feel rushed during our conversations; she takes copious notes and is always well prepared. She combines traditional medicine with other options that treat the body, mind and soul. She has been my partner in this journey for 12 years and I don't know what I would do without her wise and generous counsel.
Jeanne – Aug 31, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Corina Fratila, MD?
Dr. Corina Fratila is one of the best docs I have ever been too. More impressive than her medical skills are her interpersonal skills, the ability to motivate, communicate, and probably most valuable of all, empathize. She is kind, professional, and best of all - she LISTENS. She will work with you until you feel better. Open-minded and intelligent she keeps up on the latest info and is not stuck in old ways of thinking like some docs. Is it hard to get an appointment - Yes but after you meet Dr. Corina Fratila, you will know why. Virgil V - patient for more than 10 years.
Virgil V – Aug 29, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Corina Fratila, MD?
Dr. Fratila is an amazing practitioner. I have been struggling with getting a diagnosis for about 7 years and she is the first doctor to really listen to my issues/symptoms. In addition, she utilizes a balanced blend of standard medicinal practices and wholistic approaches including blood work, meditation, supplements, yoga, and journaling. It's refreshing to have a doctor care about the whole person and to provide a wholistic approach while also seeing tangible results through test numbers. I have seen dramatic results after only working with her for 2 months which amazing after struggling for so long. I highly recommend Dr. Fratila if you are having any thyroid/endocrine issues and she has been especially helpful with Hashimotos.
Kaitlyn – Aug 28, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Corina Fratila, MD?
Having been a patient of Dr. Fratila for more than 12yrs, I didn't hesitate to follow her to her private practice. I couldn't ask for a more thorough, thoughtful, caring and compassionate doctor. She always listens and is open to the patients needs and concerns. I've never once, in all these years, felt anything other than total confidence in her. When you find a great doctor, you stick with them... and she's a great one.
Chris Zavorotny – Aug 28, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Corina Fratila, MD?
Dr.Fratila is an amazing doctor.She the best endocrinologist I have had.She very knowledgeable,very professional,very good diagnostician ,very kind and always listening and answering questions and explaining things I needed to know.She extremely compassionate.I love her and I wouldn’t go to anyone else. I highly recommend Dr Fratila.
Sanda, Reston, VA – Aug 27, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Corina Fratila, MD?
I have been a patient of Dr Fratila’s for 15 years. She diagnosed me with a thyroid issue and has helped me deal with it over those 15 years. Dr Fratila listens, she really listens to you and takes a holistic approach to your treatment. When Dr Fratila left the group practice and started her own I chose to follow her. She has only become a better doctor since starting her own practice. She has more time to spend with you, more time to ask the questions that help her help you. I think the personal attention she gives to each of her patients makes her an exceptional doctor and I have no reservations recommending her to all that ask.
Courtney – Aug 27, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Corina Fratila, MD?
Don't waste your time on her. She lacks compassion and wreaks of pretension. She gave me false hope and (incorrectly) diagnosed me over the phone in our initial call and told me how much she could help me. She even told me I looked ill in my photo. Then a week later she turned me down as a patient because of the possibility that I may move in the distant future. It was so demoralizing. Her fees are extraordinary and she charges for emails & phone calls as a lawyer would. I think me moving meant she couldn't drain me of money over time. I have suspicions that she also did not want to work with me because I am vegetarian and she heavily pushes the keto diet. I asked her for reccs for doctors and addressed her as "Corina" in that email, and instead of giving me doctor recommendations she told me"I prefer to be addressed as Dr. Fratila" What a pretentious thing to say, not to mention it was a moot point at that point to correct me since she denied me as a patient. Probably dodged a bullet
Jul 05, 2020
Dear Anonymous- let me clarify this- you have not...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Corina Fratila, MD?
I felt so miserable (& frustrated with the healthcare system!) until I met Dr. Fratila. She is such an amazing physician. She always takes the time to LISTEN to me, as well as thoroughly explain any and all labwork, what’s going on in my body, etc. After figuring out through bloodwork that I have PCOS, Dr. Fratila took an integrative approach (medicine, plus addressing nutrition as it relates to PCOS) to help me get back to feeling well again. I am so grateful for her help! She is easy to communicate with, schedule appointments, and get any necessary prescription refills, etc.
Christina Milnes – Jun 10, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Corina Fratila, MD?
From the initial call to schedule an appointment, she took time to listen to me. When I actually met her in person, she was AMAZING! Dr. Fratila closely listened to the words that I was saying to describe how I've been feeling and not feeling like me. She was very thorough like a detective. She ask so many things that I have never been asked before and she ordered a load of tests to look at everything. She has such a presence, good energy, so kind, so caring, calming and extremely smart! I felt at easy and my husband did too. She explained everything so we could really understand and she looks at you as a whole person. Had it not been for Dr. Fratila and her brilliant mind, I would have continued suffering with no answers as to why. I would absolutely recommend her to everyone I know because the alternative for me just wasn't enough. She is the best!
Yolanda Clark – May 28, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Corina Fratila, MD?
Dr. Fratila is a kind and compassionate doctor who will go the extra mile. She is very thorough and I never feel rushed.
Janet S. – Jan 16, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Corina Fratila, MD?
Dr. Fratila is the best doctor I have ever had, and its not even close. I’ve been seeing her about 14 years and If she moved across the country, I would follow her ,she is THAT good. She treats her patients as family and really understands your life and situation to give you the best care possible. She goes above and beyond and recommends books and other resources showing how much she cares about you feeling better. Im so grateful everyday to have her as my doctor ??
Mina – Jan 07, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Corina Fratila, MD?
Dr Fratila has looked after me now for 13 years, and she is simply the best. She is thorough , careful and caring. Of all my doctors , she is the one who reviews every detail of my overall health , and not just those areas pertaining to my diabetes. I trust her completely.
Khushrow Press – Jul 20, 2019
Dr. Fratila's Reply – Flag
Thank you so much for your kind review!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Corina Fratila, MD?
Doctor Fratilla is an inquisitive, caring, broad perspective endocrinology practitioner. Her focus is preventing disease before it occurs as much as treating the symptoms after it occurs. She is down to earth and it feels like having a wellness coach. Since becoming a patient of Dr Fratila, all of my blood work numbers have begun to fall in the fairway. I think she would make a great physician for anyone.
Richard F, Reisterstown – Jul 16, 2019
Dr. Fratila's Reply – Flag
Thank you so much for your kind review!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Corina Fratila, MD?
Dr. Fratila has been my endocrinologist for many years now. She is a kind, caring and compassionate person who considers treating the whole person. She will always address and treat all patient concerns, not just look at the blood work numbers. Her new office is amazing, it's as warm and inviting as she is! Dr. Fratila is by far one of my favorite doctors and anyone would be happy to find her! Parking is easy and free at her new offices which is another win win.
Kim Sessa in Hunt Valley, MD – Jun 10, 2019
Dr. Fratila's Reply – Flag
Thank you very much for your review!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Corina Fratila, MD?
I love her as my doctor and need to find out where Ideal Endocrinology iscon Baltimore. Except for Dr Fratila and Heather Diwaldi, a P.A. , i do not like Bay Wrst anymore. Their patirnt care has gone downhill in the past 12 years
Apr 07, 2019
Thank you for your review! Ideal Endocrinology is...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Corina Fratila, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Fratila?

Dr. Corina Fratila: your personal health detective.

Areas of specialty: -Integrative Endocrinology-Trauma induced endocrine abnormalities...

CORINA FRATILA, M.D.INTEGRATIVE ENDOCRINOLOGISTBoard Certified Endocrinologist