Dr. Corie Sandall, MD

Dr. Corie Sandall, MD

Internal Medicine  |
35 reviews

Dr. Corie Sandall, MD is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Bonney Lake, WA. She is 44 years old. Dr. Sandall is affiliated with St. Joseph Medical Center and St. Elizabeth Hospital....See Less

Franciscan Medical Clinic - Bonney Lake

9230 Sky Island Dr E Fl 2

Bonney Lake, WA 98391

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
  • Medicare

Learn about Dr. Sandall

Dr. Sandall received her medical degree from the University of Maryland School of Medicine in Baltimore, Maryland. She completed her medical residency at the San Antonio Uniformed Services Health Consortium in San Antonio, Texas, and is board certified in internal medicine. While in the Air Force, Dr. Sandall received medals for Meritorious Service and Achievement. She is a member of the American College of Physicians and the Society for Air Force Physicians. Most recently, Dr. Sandall was at Wilford Hall Medical Center at Lackland Air Force Base in Texas. Dr. Sandall enjoys outdoor recreation, particularly long walks, and is an avid leisure reader.

Video

Dr. Sandall's Experience

Dr. Sandall's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Internal Medicine
  • Board certified in Internal Medicine

• Geriatric Medicine

Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Washington.

• University Of Maryland School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated
  • San Antonio Uniformed Services Health Education Consortium

Dr. Sandall has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Sandall does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Sandall and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Sandall's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Sandall to family and friends
3.3
Dr. Sandall's Performance
in Olympia, WA |
At 61, I can honestly say I've had my fair share of experiences with Medical Professionals. Dr. Sandall is the best doctor I have been seen by. Professional, informed, and highly trained, she always listens to me; she asks pertinent questions and she always provides me with care I feel complete trust in. She helps me define issues through proper testing and she always exhibits concern for my health. Since moving away from her city of practice, I drive 57 miles one-way to see her. TY Dr. Sandall!
in Puyallup, WA |
Dr. Sandall has been caring for my elderly father for over 5 years. She diagnosed his Alzheimer's, after running some tests and treated our family with respect in the face of it. She is always on top of what is going on wth him and can evaluate his changing situations with thoroughness and compassion. She helped me immensely when it was time to have him stop driving (even tho he didn't want to) and initiated paperwork so he could no longer drive without making him feel bad about it.
in Wilkeson, WA. |
At first she does seem standoff-ish. Dr is just thorough. I suffered with a wonky gall bladder for at least 15 years. Countless of ER trips. She is the only DR who looked further and found the problem, and fixed it. She's wonderful.
in Bonney Lake WA |
I haven't been dissatisfied with the doctor, but I don't see the advantage of having a provider that is never available for appointments. On several occasions, I needed to see a doctor and was told it would be a week or more to see her. I was referred to Urgent Care and I do not appreciate having a doctor that refers her existing patients to Urgent Care. What is the point? For this reason, I would not recommend Dr. Sandall and I will be looking for another doctor.
in Vashon, WA |
Took me 3 months to get an appointment after researching for a good doctor in the area. Her video of how she 'listens' is what got me. I only asked her two questions during my visit and she paid more attention to the computer in front of her than me. Ultimately, neither of my questions were addressed as she left thru the back sliding door and aparently the visit was over. She didn't return. An assistant handed me a card to take to the desk at the elevator.
in Bonney Lake |
When I started going to her, I actually met with two other doctors in this clinic, having a complicated health history, I didn't want to be predisposed to any stereotypes, and I wanted my new doctor to take the time to listen and give feedback to what I was saying, without a doubt she is an AMAZING doctor, in my book she comes highly recommended!! I am getting my mom in to see her, she also is impressed with her knowledge, kindness and just being very personable! Thank you Dr. Sandall
in Puyallup, WA |
I initially didn't like Dr. Sandall--I thought she was very cold. But after seeing her for a couple of years, I realized that when she comes in, she wants to read your chart before she discusses anything. That way she's more informed by what is going on and she always asks how my depression is
Have you seen Dr. Corie Sandall, MD?
Are you Dr. Sandall?

Visit Dr. Sandall

Dr. Sandall accepts 3 insurance carriers
  • Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
  • Medicare