Dr. Corey Rothrock, MD

Dr. Corey Rothrock, MD

Orthopedic Surgery  |
Dr. Corey Rothrock, MD is an orthopedic surgery doctor who practices in Sioux Falls, SD. He is 42 years old and has been practicing for 16 years.

810 E 23rd St

• Accountable Health Plans of America
  • Avera
  • CHAMPVA
  • CorVel
  • HealthPartners

Learn about Dr. Rothrock

See how frequently Dr. Rothrock performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Hip Replacement
Osteoarthritis of Hip
Osteoarthritis of Hip and Thigh

Dr. Rothrock's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Accredited by: American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery*

• Chondrocalcinosis
  • Clavicle Fracture
  • Coccygeal Pain
  • Complications of Joint Prosthesis
  • Enthesopathy of Knee (incl. Bursitis of Knee)
  • Femur Fracture
  • Foot Fracture
  • Fracture of Hand (incl. Fingers)
  • Ganglion Cyst
  • Hip Sprain
  • Internal Derangement of Knee
  • Knee Dislocation
  • Knee Fracture
  • Lateral and Medial Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow)
  • Leg Fracture Above Knee (incl. Hip)
  • Leg Fracture Below Knee (incl. Ankle)
  • Nerve Root Injury and Plexus Disorders (incl. Pinched Nerve)
  • Non-Unions and Malunions of Fractures

• Shoulder Fracture and Dislocation Treatment
  • Spinal Fusion
  • Synovial Biopsy
  • Trigger Finger Release

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for South Dakota.

• University Of Nebraska / College Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 2001

Dr. Rothrock has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Rothrock does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Rothrock and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Rothrock's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Rothrock to family and friends
Dr. Rothrock's Performance
in Rock Valley, IA |
EXCELLENT INFORMATIVE SURGEON
in Vancouver, BC |
My experience with Dr. Rothrock was nothing short of outstanding. He and his staff are professional and friendly, which makes the surgery experience much easier. I came back for my second hip (right hip first and left hip, second) because I have so much confidence in Dr. Rothrock. I highly recommend him without any reservations.
I had a total hip replacement. Dr. Rothrock gave me sufficient information about my surgery. He has written a book about the surgery. He was recommended to me by two other doctors. The surgery was took1 hour. I was up and walking the next day. He has an excellent staff of nurses. The care I received at Specialty Hospital of Sioux Falls SD was the best I have ever had. If I had to use the restroom I never had to wait for someone to help me. I highly recommend Dr.Rothrock as Orthopedic Surgeon.
in Sioux Falls SD |
Dr. Rothrock is simply the best! I was well informed about my hip surgery before and after. I didn't feel like a number. I am ambulating sooner than I expected. I would recommend Dr. Rothrock to anyone. In case you didn't know, he is a "teaching" doctor. I am pleased with his skills and great bedside manner. ??
in Hawarden, IA |
Very good at explaining what to expect and what he sees on the tests. Very kind and understanding. A very knowledgeable and caring doctor.
Huron, SD |
The nurses and doctors were all just wonderful!!
in Garretson, SD |
Dr. Rothrock has an excellent listening practice. He has always been a patient listener, with good eye contact. He explains what the test results show and gives some options, letting me make the final decision. He has replaced both my hips. My current hip replacement is healing well and I am looking forward to greater mobility.
in Aberdeen, SD |
My husband had both knees done by Dr. Rothrock about 3 years ago and has never been happier!!! Dr. was very compassionate, caring and easy to visit with!!! Would highly recommend him!!! We actually made the trip from Aberdeen as we were referred to him from others who were fond of him!!!
in Hoven,SD |
Excellent professional care and excellent satisfaction!!
Colman, SD |
Very specific and takes time to listen. Seems to understand.
Rock Valley , IA |
Dr. Rothrock is very personable, caring / is thorough & looks for the best solution/ fix for the problem he has before him. Good listener, also explains things very clearly . We are number one when with us. Great Doctor ! I would recommend him in a second. Thank you Dr. Rothrock .
in Huron, SD |
I saw Dr. Rothrock in his office on two occasions. First time I saw him was the initial consultation, and the second was the follow-up after my surgery. On the initial consult, Dr. Rothrock answered all of my questions, and was very thorough about the surgery. It felt that he was not in a hurry, and would stay and answer all of my questions. My follow-up after surgery I felt the same way. I saw both his PA and Dr. Rothrock. I was very satisfied with his services. I would recommend him.
in Sioux Falls, SD |
Dr. RothRock was very patient and took the time to listen to what I was experiencing with my hip issues. He provided me with the best options that I would benefit from. I have and will continue to recommend him to friends and family that would require his expertise.
in White , SD |
Very considerate knowledgeable surgeon. Explained my x rays and my surgery process Was professional but genuinely warm and human. I am an RN and respect his knowledge very much.
in Brookings, SD |
Though we had never met before, he took time to get to know my situation and explain my condition. At a follow-up appointment, he was well prepared.
in Marshall, MN |
Dr. Rothrock was very easy to talk to. He explain things to you in terms you could understand in place of using big medical terms that you need a dictionary to figure out the meaning. He made you feel comfortable in making the decisions to have a surgery yourself. Wasn't pushy.
in Luverne, MN |
Very excellent care. He is a rock star. Recovery is much faster than I thought it would be.
in Sioux Falls, SD |
My primary care Dr. referred me to Dr. Rothrock after suffering with leg pain for several months. Dr. Rothrock explained things to my husband and made us feel comforted in a scary situation. I will be happy to recommend him to my family and friends.
in Canby, MN |
I really appreciate how Dr. Rothrock explains things to the patient in words they can understand. He gives you a range of options for care and explains each one. His bedside manor is exceptional!
in Pierre, SD |
My total hip replacement went extremely well and I was completely satisfied with the result. I have recommended Dr Rothrock to several people, at ieast one of whom has had hip replacement surgery, and will continue to recommend him in the future. Thanks Dr Rothrock for a great experience.
in Sioux Falls, SD |
Dr. Rothrock treated us with utmost care and respect. He explained everything thoroughly and addressed all our concerns with clarity and understanding. Surgery and recovery were excellent, and everyone including Dr. Rothrock was pleased with the outcome.
in Twin Brooks , SD |
Dr Rothrock is a very compassionate Dr. I broke my leg very badly and he had to do a bone graph. He explained everything that he was going to do...his bedside manner is Awesome. Would highly recommend him for anyone.
in Pierre, SD |
My double hip replacement surgery with Dr. Rothrock was a VERY positive experience. I am still amazed that I had no more pain after surgery then I ever had before. He and his staff were very timely with schedules that were set and I never experienced any waiting times, ever. Dr. Rothrock is a very personable man, easy to talk to, and makes time for his patients. The same for his staff. The Orthopedic Institute/Sioux Falls Specialty Hospitol is a 10+ facility!! Barry Pierre, SD
in ROCK VALLEY IA |
SURGERY VERY WELL DONE THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART
in Linn Grove, Iowa |
Dr. Rothrock is the best in every way. I was very thankful to have him do my total hip replacement. He takes time to answer all your questions. My surgery was perfect and the recovery time was quick and easy. I recommend him to everyone.
in Watertown, SD |
Dr. Rothrock is an excellent Surgeon. He explains your diagnosis in detail and makes you feel very comfortable about the different options that are available to treat the diagnosis. Would definitely recommend him to EVERYONE for their orthopedic needs.
in Inwood, IA |
He was recommended by my family doctor when I broke my wrist. I am 62 years old and never had a broken bone until my wrist got broke. When I saw Dr. Rothrock I was impressed right away by his good manners, and he listened to me. He explained he could do surgery on my wrist and I wouldn't have to wear a cast for 6-8 weeks. That was the best thing I ever did and my wrist feels great! I will recommend him to all my friends and family. Thank You Dr. Rothrock
in Beresford, SD |
I was very happy choosing Dr. Rothrock to do my total hip replacement surgery & HIGHLY recommend him to anyone needing that surgery!!
in Brandon, SD |
Very down to earth. Made sure to talk our 12 yo daughter through the process of her broken leg even though she didn't need surgery. We trust him very much.
in Salem SD |
Great surgeon will recommend him to all family and friends!!! Just a great guy all around!!
in Yankton, SD |
He is a very warm and compassionate Dr. who takes the time that you, the patient, need to make the best decision regarding your care. I never felt rushed and he answered all of my questions so that I completely understood what was going to happen.
in Sioux Falls, SD |
I had both hips replaced in the same procedure. Dr. Rothrock and his team were exceptional in all areas. I am not a fan of any invasive procedure but Dr. Rothrock and his team put me at ease. The guy is a rock-star!
in Gettysburg, SD |
Hope I don't need another Surgery, but if I did I would highly recommend Dr. Rothrock. He and his staff are are very efficient and very professional in their field. I was informed I had one of the best for hip replacement.
Have you seen Dr. Corey Rothrock, MD?
Are you Dr. Rothrock?