Dr. Corey Hartman, MD

Dr. Corey Hartman, MD

Dermatology | Male

Dr. Corey Hartman, MD is a dermatology doctor who practices in Chelsea, AL. He is 42 years old. Dr. Hartman is affiliated with Brookwood Medical Center and St. Vincent's Birmingham.

Dr. Hartman's Experience

See how Dr. Hartman's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Hartman

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Hartman has admitting privileges.

Dr. Hartman's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Hartman to family and friends
3.8
Dr. Hartman's Performance
in Carbon hill, al |
Dr. Dyck is my dermatologist and she is wonderful. She was very proactive about my diagnosis and treatment. She was friendly and kept me well informed. The nurses were amazing as was the rest of the staff.
Birmingham. Al |
I've searched for a dermatologist skilled in working with African American skin. Dr Hartman is very knowledgeable and he and his staff are very kind.
in Birmingham, AL |
I've been seeing Dr. Hartman before he opened his two private clinics. He immediately repaired an extremely serious problem. My genetic skin issues are considered as that. Seriously! Although in one day he sees many patients, when there, it's like you're the only patient in his clinic. His staff is excellent!!! Caring and delightful. I thank God everyday for leading me to the very best skin doctor.
in Birmingham Al |
Honest and good doctor
in Birmingham, Al |
I am very satisfied with the health care I received from Dr. Hartman. Excellent Doctor with Great results.
Pell City, AL |
Amazing staff!!
Atlanta, GA |
Dr. Hartman is kind and courteous and very knowledgeable. His facilities are great. I'm not the type of person to write reviews but I love Dr. Hartman.
Trussville, AL |
AWFUL EXPERIENCE! I was quite surprised at Dr. Hartman’s behavior. He was OBNOXIOUS, CONDESCENDING, and AUGMENTATIVE. In less than a minute, I realized that I had made a gigantic mistake making an appointment for a consultation with him. The experience was not only very short but disturbing. He was dismissive and seemed to not have time for me. For example, he used words like “you must be confused”, I would “never “, I “just said that, you didn’t get it”. Bad experience!
Ontario, CA |
Dr. Hartman & staff are THE BEST! I started having hormonal related skin problems in my early 40's after years of beautiful skin. Combined with anxiety, I messed with these blemishes causing scaring. Not only did they treat the physical but also gently counseled me on the damage I was doing myself. A year later my skin was a night & day difference. I'm so happy with my complexion and their care! He also has the best music!
in Birmingham, Al |
Dr. Hartman has a keen eye and takes immediate action. He's extremely knowledgable and looks beyond one's immediate concerns and go the extra mile to ensure you leave his office a happy patient! I absolutely love Dr. C. Hart??man!!! If you want perfection there's only one way to go and that's the Hartman way!!!
Derby, DER |
Excellence in physician services. The best dermatologist in Alabama with a heart of gold.
Birmingham, AL |
Diisapointing visit. Was extremely rushed, ran out leaving nurse to answer questions. When I didn't get any better I called and was treated in a very patronizing way.
Vance, AL |
Dr. Hartman is the absolute best. I've been going to him for over 3 years. When I first started going to him my acne was so horrible I didn't even like to look into mirrors. I'd been to several other doctors before him and nothing seemed to work. Now because of Dr. Hartman I can look at myself and love myself and for that I'm forever grateful to him!
Vance, AL |
Today was my first visit and I was thoroughly impressed with how complete the visit was. Dr. Hartman took a history of my problem since childhood, identified what I'd tried, what worked and what didn't and then outlined three different treatment options for me along with all pluses and minuses of each. It was a lot of information but the nurse repeated it all and then wrote it all down. I am looking forward to implementing the plan and seeing results. The best part was how comfortable I was.
Birmingham, AL |
Every time that I'm in the office, I leave feeling better about myself than when I entered. My skin looks better than it has in years and I have Dr. Hartman to thank for that. He is the first doctor to listen to what I had to say and not just push a bunch of overpriced creams on me.
in Homewwod, AL |
Dr. Corey Hartman rude and condescending. When he considered my 3 minute medical exam to be nearing the end, he stood up from the stool walked towards the door to exit all while speaking to the medical assistant with no eye contact and back towards the both of us. It was an awkward moment of feeling intimidated. Did not allow time for me to ask him questions. I've seen 3 dermatologists but known of them was as rude and dismissive as Dr Hartman.
Birmingham, AL |
Extremely disappointed in my experience with Dr. Hartman. The visit felt very rushed and cold. He has very poor bedside manners and comes off very rude and condescending towards patients. When I attempted to ask questions they were not answered. I would definitely not recommend him if you suffer from self esteem issues, something very common when struggling with skin disorders, because he is very insensitive and appears to be unconcerned with patient's concerns.
in Birmingham, AL |
I was very disappointed in Dr. Hartman's manners during my visit. Hartman was very rude & condescending. When Hartman first entered the room, he immediately begin talking to me in a condescending tone regarding a follow-up appt that I couldn't make TWO YEARS PRIOR! He was very patronizing & it felt as though I was being chastised. Hartman & I had a slight discrepancy in my skin history, in which he was not interested in discussing further. He didn't seem to care about patient concerns or issues.
Birmingham, AL |
Dr. Hartman is a kind, patient doctor who actually sat down and listened to what I had to say. I've been to other dermatologists and have never left an office feeling that way that he made me feel. I'm confident that my skin will improve with his help. The office staff was also friendly and helpful. Made me feel right at home. It was worth the 2.5 months that it took to get in.
in Birmingham, AL |
Very disappointed in the bedside manner of Dr. Hartman. Went in with my sister for her appointment on 08/04/2016 and he was very rude and condescending. He only stayed in for a few minutes and had the nurse to discuss her daily regimen to help with her skin condition. My sister was noticeably upset and he did not apologize for his rudeness or conduct. The nurse was very helpful and was nice but you pay a lot of money and put a lot of trust in someone with your skin. Especially if you have had a
in Scottsboro, AL |
Both visits I felt very rushed and he didn't seem concerned with my issues. I bought one round of medication that screwed my skin completely up because it was too strong. Bought a second round and it doesn't work either. The only thing that is helping is the chemical peel.
in Birmingham |
Seems very preoccupied with what was going on with his staff. I felt very rushed. I did not get my question's asked or answered.
in Birmingham, Alabama |
Dr. Hartman is an extraordinary asset to Alabama. He is very knowledgeable and his personality is contagious. I feel quite confident in knowing that he will provide me with the best medical skin care he has to offer. Yes, you can trust Dr. Hartman with your face. ??
Birmingham, AL |
Always patient, listens to my concerns, does not rush through the visit. Compassionate, kind and competent.
Birmingham, AL |
Outstanding experience. I will certainly be back.
Birmingham, AL |
I have searched and searched for a great dermatologist and Dr. Hartman is the man. He is the best!
Birmingham, AL |
Awesome experience each time that I go to see Dr. Hartman.
Birmingham, AL |
Everything from the front desk to Dr. Hartman's bedside manner was first class. They really went above and beyond.
Have you seen Dr. Corey Hartman, MD?
Are you Dr. Hartman?

Compare Dr. Hartman

Dr. Hartman's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dermatology
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades
  •  Malpractice claims in Alabama not available

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Alabama.

• Candidiasis of Skin and Nails
  • Fungal Nail Infection
  • Hidradenitis
  • Leg and Foot Ulcers
  • Telogen Effluvium
  • Ulcer
  • Varicose Veins

Dr. Hartman does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Hartman and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Dermatology