Dr. Corey Berlin, MD

Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism ·  Male · Age 53

Dr. Berlin

Raleigh Endocrine Associates

2709 Blue Ridge Rd Ste 320 Raleigh, NC 27607

Dr. Corey Berlin, MD is an endocrinology, diabetes & metabolism specialist in Raleigh, NC and has been practicing for 27 years. He graduated from Hahnemann University in 1992 and specializes in endocrinology, diabetes & metabolism.

Dr. Berlin accepts

Dr. Berlin accepts the following insurance:

No malpractice claims found for North Carolina

Check Dr. Berlin's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Berlin's Top Procedures and Conditions

Diabetes With Renal Manifestations

Dr. Berlin treats Diabetes With Renal Manifestations more than 100% of his peers

Hypothyroidism

• Kidney Disease
  • Klinefelter Syndrome
  • Lipid Disorders
  • Malaise and Fatigue
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Overweight

3.6

Dr. Berlin?
Dr. Berlin's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Corey Berlin, MD
So far my experience has been awesome, and Dr. Berlin answered a lot of questions that I did not know or understand what was going on with me.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Corey Berlin, MD?
Very good visit!! Would Highly Recommend!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Corey Berlin, MD?
Dr. Berlin and his staff are exceptional. He is able to give you a complete understanding of your condition and what you need to do about it. His staff is very capable and caring.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Corey Berlin, MD?
Long waits (45 min to 1 hour) part appointment time. Phone system in their office/clinic is dysfunctional.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Corey Berlin, MD?
Did not feel comfortable with my experience. Doctor was dismissive about my questions and talked over me when I tried to engage in discussion. Doctor was over an hour late for all my appointments.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Corey Berlin, MD?
Dr. Berlin is the best Dr. that I have been to in the last 15 years! He takes the time to listen to your health concerns, explains what might be the problem and what he is going to test for and then when the results are in, he explains everything, gives you his opinion and your options. You are not just a number in his daily herd of patients. I would highly recommend him and his staff at Raleigh Endocrinology to anyone who is having endocrine symptoms.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Corey Berlin, MD?
I came to Dr. Berlin a year ago, high blood sugar, no energy, feeling really bad. My previous Doctor just kept adding another medicine. Dr. Berlin has been great, he took his time, actually talked to me and listened! Took some tests and plotted a course of action. Different and less med's, helped me to change my diet and activity level to fit my lifestyle. 1 year later my AIC is 6.8 and I am feeling great! I highly recommend Dr. Berlin! See this Doctor, he cares about his patients and listens!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Corey Berlin, MD?
Dr Berlin has been my endocrinologist since March 2000. He has helped me manage my thyroid disease throughout the last 17 years and has always been very thorough in his assessments. He takes time to discuss the lab work results and takes into consideration all of the symptoms that I may be experiencing when assessing my treatment. I have never had any issues with wait time and I highly recommend Dr. Berlin. He is extremely knowledgeable in his field and cares about his patients.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Corey Berlin, MD?
Dr. Berlin and his staff have made me feel comfortable coming to the office and managing my health care. Previous doctors made me feel judged but not here. Even if you have to wait a little while, once he and his staff are with you, they take the time you need and make sure everything is addressed before you leave. I would recommend Dr. Berlin to anyone looking for a caring, compassionate and professional doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Corey Berlin, MD?
I found Dr. Berlin to be very knowledgeable and thorough in his assessment of my situation. He has been very pleasant to work with. I would definitely recommend him to anyone needing an endocrinologist in the Raleigh, NC area.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Corey Berlin, MD?
I am very Impressed with Dr. Berlin's care. He took time to ask me about my thoughts and fears concerning my health while he was doing his initial examination. As I am getting a bit older with time (like the rest of us) I worry about things like diabetes especially since it runs in my family. Dr. Berlin has recommended a few things that will help me stay strong in my 50's and on into my 60's. I must note I have never felt more comfortable talking to a Doctor until meeting Dr. Berlin. - Rob M.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Corey Berlin, MD?
I have been seeing Dr. Berlin for almost 10 years. He spends quality time with his patients and has a great nursing staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Corey Berlin, MD?
Dr. Berlin's staff if very helpful and courteous. Dr. Berlin himself is a very considerate person and helped explain everything I needed to know about my responsibilities and how he can help.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Corey Berlin, MD?
Dr. Berlin has done a great job monitoring and adjusting my thyroid medicine to treat hypothyroidism - this has been a particular challenge because of my sensitivity to changes in dosage. His knowledge in this area, his great listening skills and follow-up of changes in treatment have been appreciated!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Corey Berlin, MD?
Dr. Berlin is awesome! I've always had a positive experience when visiting his office. He has a very pleasant attitude and takes on a personable approach towards his patients. He doesn't rush his appointments and is very thorough when answering questions. I love that my prescriptions are filled quickly even when I call at the last minute. Thank you Dr. Berlin for all that you do :) S. Ray
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Corey Berlin, MD?
Would not recommend. He thinks he is wonderful but he really does not care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Corey Berlin, MD?
Dr. Berlin misdiagnosed my daughter's anorexia as"a typical teenager wanting to look good." Said she was fine. She ended up hospitalized only after we stopped going to him. His warm manner hides a lack of expertise.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Corey Berlin, MD?
i know he's busy it may take a little longer to see him but he spends the extra time with me, I have been to other doctor and the wait time is also long. Yes i will recommend him as a Dr
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Corey Berlin, MD?
Extremely inconsiderate of patient. Long wait times. Pharmaceutical saleswomen and lunch take priority over waiting patient. Does not respond to phone messages on lab results.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Corey Berlin, MD?
Extremely inconsiderate of patients time. My sister and I have taken the day off to take our elderly diabetic mother to Dr Berlin to follow up on lab work and other questions with her diabetes. We are sitting in his waiting room one hour and ten minutes AFTER our appointment was to have started and it's unclear when/if we will. My advice to any prospective patient is to look elsewhere for an endocrinologist as he is clearly too busy to see and care for his current patients.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Corey Berlin, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Berlin?

• Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism

• Diabetes, Metabolism & Endocrinology

Hartford Hospital
University Of Nc Hosps
1992
Hahnemann University
1992

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Berlin treats patients.

Rex Hospital