Dr. Cordell Nwokeji, MD

Dr. Cordell Nwokeji, MD

Urology  |
Male

Dr. Cordell Nwokeji, MD is an urology doctor who practices in Kingwood, TX. He has been practicing for 17 years.

Learn about Dr. Nwokeji

See how frequently Dr. Nwokeji performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Testicular Dysfunction
Enlarged Prostate (BPH)
Urinary Disorders

Dr. Nwokeji's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Urology

• Bladder Diseases
  • Bladder Diverticulum
  • Bladder Infection
  • Bladder Stones
  • Blood in Semen (Hematospermia)
  • Blood in Urine (Hematuria)
  • Chronic Interstitial Cystitis
  • Chronic Kidney Diseases
  • Congenital Obstruction of Ureteropelvic Junction
  • Elevated PSA (Prostate Specific Antigen)
  • End-Stage Renal Disease
  • Enlarged Prostate (BPH)
  • Erectile Dysfunction
  • HIV (Human Immunodeficiency Virus)
  • Hydronephrosis
  • Kidney Cancer
  • Kidney Disease
  • Kidney Infection
  • Kidney Infection, Acute
  • Kidney Stone Pain (Renal Colic)
  • Kidney Stones
  • Male Infertility
  • Neurogenic Bladder
  • Nighttime Urination (Nocturia)
  • Overactive Bladder
  • Painful Urination (Dysuria)
  • Penile Cancer
  • Peyronie's Disease
  • Premature Ejaculation
  • Prostate Cancer
  • Prostate Cyst
  • Prostatitis
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Sleep Disorders
  • Urinary Disorders
  • Urinary Hesitancy
  • Urinary Incontinence
  • Urinary Stones
  • Urinary Tract Infection (UTI)
  • Urinary-Genital Tract Fistula, Female

• Penile Implants
  • Prostate Removal
  • TURP (Transurethral Resection of Prostate) or Laser Destruction of Prostate
  • Urethral Dilation
  • Urinary Stone Removal (Litholapaxy)
  • Uroflowmetry

Internship Hospital | Completed
  • howard university hospital
  • Southern Illinois University At Edwardsville
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Nwokeji has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Nwokeji does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Nwokeji and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Nwokeji's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Nwokeji to family and friends
4.5
Dr. Nwokeji's Performance
in Humble, TX |
Dr. Nwokeji performed HIFU surgery on me one year ago this Nov. 2017. My issue was more complicated than others. By the knowledge and skills of DR. Nwokeji my surgery was a success. Dr. Nwokeji and his entire staff treat you like family which made the difference in my recovery. If you're looking for a knowable Dr. with amazing staff that treat you like family and not just another face in the lobby. I recommend you make an appoint
in Cleveland Texas |
Very friendly and made me comfortable. He listened and took my concerns serious.
Humble, TX |
Excellent doctor. Professional and caring. Always takes the time to explain his recommendations and to answer any questions. He is a strong Christian which shows in the treatment of his patients. Highly recommended.
in Houston TX |
I had a Greenlight laser procedure in 2015 by a doctor and it was not successful. I was referred to Dr Nwokeji by a friend and I started seeing him. He said my Prostrate was very big and that the procedure I had was not adequate. He then did a TURP late July 2017 and I am completely satisfied and no longer take any medications and my quality of life is very satisfactory. I whole heartedly would say to anybody with Prostrate problem to go to Dr Nwokeji and get an excellent service. Chike.
in Porter tx |
The best urology dr.
in Porter, TX |
This doctor is very professional. Very easy to talk to and make sure all your questions are answered . Any time I have a chance to recommend him I will.
in Houston, TX |
Dr. Nowokeji has always taken great care of me. He diagnosed me with bladder cancer operated on me and I have had no symptoms since. He saved my life! Thanks Doc!!
in New Caney Tx |
I was diagnosed with prostrate cancer & went to see Dr. Nwokeji. I found him to be a very caring and knowledgeable physician. He always greets you with a warm handshake & really cares about how you are doing. I have heard nothing but raves about Dr Nwokeji from other people that I know that he treats. I am so happy that I went there!!
in Houston, TX |
Extremely knowledgeable and very professional. Has been my urologist for 5 + years my health has improved tremendously since being under his care.
in Humble, TX |
Dr. Nwokeji is a excellent doctor. His knowledge,care, understanding, communication are the best you can find. I would highly recommend him.
Spring, TX |
Dr. Cordell Nwokeji preformed the HIFU procedure for my husband in April of this year. Myself and my husband couldn't be more satisfied with his expertise and wealth of knowledge in this procedure and his field of medicine. We are thankful to God for putting him in our path. Whatever issue you may be facing that requires a Urologist look no further than Premier Urology. (Dr. Nwokeji) he's the best.
Houston, TX |
Dr Nwokeji's prompt diagnosis and surgical skill greatly improved my quality of life
in Kingwood, TX |
I have been very pleased with Dr. Cordell Nwokeji, MD He is very thorough and takes time to go over everything with you . I am also encouraged by the fact that he has ordered a followup in 6 months to make sure my issue is resolved.
Humble, TX |
I was sent to the ER with kidney stones when I was 9 months pregnant with my child. After I delivered my son, I went to Dr Nwokeji for a consultation. Through X-ray/CTscan, I discovered I had many large kidney stones that were unlikely to pass without intervention. As a new mom who was still nursing I was very concerned about the possibility of treatment/surgery. Dr. Nwokeji was very patient with me and explained the entire process. The surgery was a success. I highly recommend Dr Nwokeji.
in Kingwood, TX |
Dr. Cordell Nwokeji is highly professional and extremely personable. His care covers explanations of all of your questions to your satisfaction and all the alternative treatments for your situation. He is extremely experienced and completely informed. My level of trust in him was the highest. I recommend him for any urological problems and references for other extremely good doctors.
in Porter, TX |
Nice Doctor who is willing to listen and explain himself and doesn't rush in and rush out.
in Humble, TX |
Dr. Nwokeji was very informative in addressing my issues and concerns. When I left his office I felt I knew more than when I went in, not always the case with dr. visits, at least in my experiences.
Kingwood, TX |
I feel beyond fortunate to have Dr Nwokeji as my Urologist. When I first came to him many years ago, after negative experiences with 2 other drs, I felt pretty hopeless and had limitations on what I could do due to Interstitial Cystitis. His care and attention literally changed my life and I will always be thankful for his diligence, patience and his unrelenting efforts to find solutions. I have recommended him to friends and family and each has received the same extremely high level of care.
in Cleveland. Texas |
The best and most caring doctor I have ever met. So fortunate to have been assigned this doctor while in the hospital. Very professional and knowledgeable. Thank you dr. Kwokeji
in Porter, TX |
Dr. Nwokeji truly loves his patients, and this is exuded by the holistic compassionate care he provides. Doctors like this are a rare find. I higgly recommend him and trust him completely. He explains everything up front and answered all of my questions without ever making me feel rushed. He is simply wonderful!
in Conroe, TX |
He is an awesome doctor! He puts his patients needs first. He explains things very well and made it easy to understand. I went into to surgery knowing I was in great hands.
Have you seen Dr. Cordell Nwokeji, MD?

Visit Dr. Nwokeji