Dr. Constantine Vafidis, MD

Family Medicine ·  Male · Age 39

Dr. Vafidis

Primary Walk-in Medical Center

684 Warren Ave East Providence, RI 02914

Dr. Constantine Vafidis, MD is a family medicine specialist in East Providence, RI. He specializes in family medicine, radiology, and more.

Dr. Vafidis accepts

Dr. Vafidis accepts the following insurance:

AvMed

16.9811320754717%

Dr. Vafidis?
Dr. Vafidis' Performance
What People Say About Dr. Constantine Vafidis, MD
I WAS SICK I WENT THERE THEY DID ALL SORTS OF TEST AND BILLED MY INSURANCE COMPANY DOUBLE FOR IT...I DID NOT GET PAID FOR IT, IT WAS DENIED AND THEY REFUSED TO ADJUST THE BILL...ROTTEN PLACE EVER
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Constantine Vafidis, MD?
Starting seeing Dr Vafidis about a year ago as my PCP and have been very pleased.He is knowledgeable , compassionate and reassuring .Had a very serious lung issue and assured me that he would take the best course of action and referrals to specialists to resolve the matter and get me back to living a normal life.He did it with confidence and diligence .i would highly recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Constantine Vafidis, MD?
I had a severe respiratory infection and my PC's next available day for a sick visit was a few days out. I came here, I was seen right away, had a chest x -ray, was diagnosed and prescribed with medicine and was out of there in an hour. By the end of the day I could breathe again. The people here are caring and competent, and I will definitely be going again should any future pressing health issues arise!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Constantine Vafidis, MD?
Seeing these low rated reviews of Dr. Vafidis is disheartening because myself, my sick mother, and father all see him as our primary care and he caught an early stage of cancer in my mother by doing great due diligence.. we had no idea. Giving my mom the earliest notice by running extra tests no one else ran gave my family extra time with our elderly mother who SURVIVED cancer. He really cares for us like he would family so I am so grateful and recommend Dr. Vafidis for this reason.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Constantine Vafidis, MD?
Do not go to see this doctor if you are sick. Went to the walk in very ill. Spent less than 5 minutes with me and sent me on my way, saying he wasn't "convinced" I was sick. Went to another walk in directly from there and was diagnosed with the flu. Just terrible.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Constantine Vafidis, MD?
I have been see ing Dr. Vafidis for over 4 years ealready. I feel very comfortable with his decision towards my care. He is very professional towards the patients. He’s also knowledgeable and gives you an option. His staff is outstanding in the office.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Constantine Vafidis, MD?
Excellent facility. One of the best and most attentive doctors I have ever encountered. So glad I found him.
customer service sucks.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Constantine Vafidis, MD?
Absolutely phenomenal doctor. I have had to come in a few more times than usual over the past year for primary care visits and at least a couple of times I have overheard in the hallway other patients saying to him "I would't be alive if it weren't for you," or "you saved my life." I don't doubt that this is true. Service by him and his staff is always prompt, and I feel so comfortable with him. I feel like he truly cares about my health. Definitely a gem of the healthcare system in RI.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Constantine Vafidis, MD?
Professional and answered all my questions. Very accommodating and was in and out with no wait time. Highly recommend!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Constantine Vafidis, MD?
Wow! A doctor who actually believes what I am saying about my symptoms and doesn't have to run a million expensive tests. This is pretty amazing. Urgent care just got so much better
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Constantine Vafidis, MD?
I was in and out in an hour with no appointment on a Sunday evening. They got an exam in for a foot injury, an X-ray and even delivered my prescription to the pharmacist electronically. I was totally preparing myself for several hours. Besides the speed of service they're very friendly and have a very clean, comfortable facility.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Constantine Vafidis, MD?
It wasn't my experience it's my daughters she was going to d Vafidis for 7 years were he provided her with pain med and anxiety among other medicine she has a chronic condition Doctor Vafidis has a very Rude office manager named Nicholas. Nicholas called my daughter regarding a outstanding bill which she made payment arrangements with the way he spoke to her was very unprofessional and my daughter called the office and complained. My daughter was excused from practice for no reason without her
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Constantine Vafidis, MD?
Being in healthcare myself, and knowing the challenges of running a practice- I would not recommend Dr Vafidis or his walk in center. Staff appeared to be scattered due to a lack of organization but were friendly and polite. Dr Vafidis however lacks the patience and communication skills to effectively treat any patient with his arrogant and rushed ways
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Constantine Vafidis, MD?
Dr. Vafidis is truly an exceptional Dr., who listens intently and asks pertinent before recommending treatment. He discusses overall health in addition to the specific complaint. This was my second experience at the Warren Ave. walk-in. I have been well cared for. Excellent!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Constantine Vafidis, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Vafidis?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Vafidis treats patients.

Miriam Hospital