Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism  |
Dr. Constance Stewart, MD
Dr. Constance Stewart, MD is an endocrinology, diabetes & metabolism doctor who practices in Rockville Centre, NY. She is 69 years old and has been practicing for 40 years. Dr. Stewart is affiliated with NYU Winthrop Hospital.

515 Hempstead Ave

Rockville Centre, NY 11570

Dr. Constance Stewart, MD

• Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
  • EmblemHealth
  • Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
  • HealthFirst
  • Oxford Health Plans

Learn about Dr. Stewart

See how frequently Dr. Stewart performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Hypothyroidism
Thyroid Disease
Vitamin D Deficiency

Dr. Stewart's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism

• Lipid Disorders
  • Precocious Puberty
  • Thyroid Disease
  • Vitamin D Deficiency

No malpractice history found for New York.

• Medical College Of Pennsylvania
  • Nassau County Med Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1982
  • Joslin Diabetes Center
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1983

Dr. Stewart has no media or publications listed.

• French

Dr. Stewart does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Stewart and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Stewart's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Stewart to family and friends
2.9
Dr. Stewart's Performance
Rockville Centre, NY |
Dr. Stewart is well intended, but she out-of-date in her field. I asked her questions that she couldn't answer and even rolled her eyes at me when I asked about a related condition. She also 2nd guesses herself (out loud) when it comes to prescribing medications. The office is old, there is always a long wait, and the doctor can be a bit insulting (unintentionally). To be honest her secretary is her saving grace. Dr. Constance should definitely retire.
in Massapequa, NY |
I am very glad that Dr. Stewart was recommended to me by a friend. She is a quiet, but very knowledgeable doctor. i was tested thoroughly and the doctor took the time to explain to me the plan in which we will take for me to stay healthy.
in Rockville center ny |
Dr Stewart was great. As a first time patient she took the time to get to know me, not just as a patient but a person. She covered all areas in her testing and diagnosis. The Dr was able to adjust the medication I'm on and I have less side effects now. Thank you Dr Stewart!
in Lindenhurst ny |
Dr Stewart is the best Physician around. She's warm,kind, welcoming and took the extra time that was needed to explain my condition. She really sets the bar way above the standard of care.
in Rockville Centre, NY |
Dr Stewart is very knowledgeable and courteous. Her staff is very friendly. I trust her with my health.
in Woodmere, NY |
Overall, it was not a good experience during the several years that I saw her for my hypothyroidism, she was the worst Dr., and I highly don't recommend her. She was not professional; she would eat lunch in her office in the middle of appointments and would always forget what medications I regularly take after I told her many times and would always ask me the same questions at every appointment. She was very forgetful, often rude, obnoxious, and didn't help me much in regulating my thyroid level
in Rockville Centre, NY |
Went to Dr Stewart for Type 2 diabetes. little to no wait. Doctor was very knowlegable. Small office setting. She spent a lot of time with me reviewing the mediations and diet. The office staff helped me get the medications that were covered by my health insurance which was very helpful.
in Rockville Centre, NY |
highly intuitive and knowledgable of thyroid issues-symptoms and causes. Was able to detect an abnormality my other doctor could not.
in Valley Stream NY |
Dr Stewart is the worst Doctor I have ever seen. She did not write down my history and did not order the blood test as she said she would. Between the first and second visits she did not know that I have a hypothyroidism and declared that I had normal thyroid. She was also mean and kicked my mother out of the office when she wanted to be present with me during the appointment. It seems that Dr Stewart is getting senile and needs to retire, as wel as being an awfully unpleasant and rude person.
Have you seen Dr. Constance Stewart, MD?
Are you Dr. Stewart?

See our Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism Specialist at NYU Winthrop Hospital

Visit Dr. Stewart

Dr. Stewart accepts 12 insurance carriers
  • Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
    Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP) HMO