Plastic Surgery  |
Selected Best Doctor in America by Castle Connolly Super Doctor in Texa

9502 Huebner Rd Ste 202

San Antonio, TX 78240

Learn about Dr. Barone

Dr. Constance Barone has years of experience in Cosmetic Plastic Surgery and is Board Certified by The American Board Of Plastic Surgery. She was former Chief of Plastic Surger at the University of Texas San Antonio. Offers the newest technologies in Cosmetic Surgery.

Dr. Barone's Experience

Dr. Barone's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Plastic Surgery

• Congenital Anomalies of Breast
  • Gynecomastia
  • Large Breasts
  • Localized Fat Deposits
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Skin Aging
  • Wrinkles

• Abdominoplasty
  • Blepharoplasty
  • Body Contouring (After Weight Loss Surgery)
  • Breast Augmentation
  • Hair Removal
  • Laser Skin Resurfacing
  • Lip Augmentation
  • Liposuction
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)

• Mount Sinai School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1982
  • Temple University
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1982
  • New York University / College Of Dentistry
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1989
  • Albert Einstein College Of Medicine Of Yeshiva University
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1992

Dr. Barone has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Barone does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Barone and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Barone's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Barone to family and friends
4.2
Dr. Barone's Performance
San Antonio, TX. |
Talented surgeon, Beautiful office, and great staff. Highly recommended.
in San Antonio , TX |
Amazing results! Love my liposuction!! Go with Dr. Barone my recommendation!
in TX |
What an awesome experience and am pleased with my procedure!
in San Antonio |
This is my second procedure and certainly not my last. She is a professional and does fantastic work. I highly recommend.
in Mckinney, TX |
Dr. Barone did an amazing job on my breast augmentation. I highly recommend her. Don’t waste your time going anywhere else. Love her finance options.
in Kerrville TX |
This place is awesome. Dr. Constance Barone fantastic. Visit her today.
Boerne, TX |
Love the results of my hair transplant. It looks so natural and no donor site scar! Amazing
in Mckinney, TX |
Lipo under local! Great results! Very pleased... and very reasonably priced with 12 months no interest ??. Went back to work in 2 days! Thank you Dr. Barone!!!
in San Antonio, TX |
I recommend Dr. Barone after going to several surgeons for consultation, I highly recommend Dr. Barone! My consultation was brief, but what she explained was more than enough to convince me that she is the one to do my surgery! Thanks to her wonderful staff and very knowledgeable surgeon!
in San Antonio, TX |
Excellent surgeon and very knowledgeable!
in San Antonio, TX |
I do appreciate Dr. Barone! I read about her not taking time with her consultations, it is a FREE consult! After meeting with her she went over all the info. I needed, I signed up for surgery and I'm soooo glad I chose Dr. Barone not only did she do a great job on my tummy tuck and breast, she truly is a top notch surgeon and she's very caring and is on top of all my post op appointments and making sure all goes smooth with answering all my questions. I just love her staff very helpful!
in San Antonio, TX |
Had Botox and Fillers done and I'm so in love with the results. I love that I didn't have to have surgery to get my face beautiful! Thank you
in San Antonio, TX |
Wasn't sure who to go too for my Tummy Tuck, after my free consultation with Dr. Barone I knew I didn't have to look any further, she introduced ti me the TissuGlu which is a Tummy Tuck with No drains! Which means less pain and downtime. So I scheduled my surgery and am so happy with my results! And the whole process and outcome. Thank you to Dr. Barone and her wonderful staff! your truly the best!
San Antonio, TX |
Had thermismooth love the results on my eyes!!! Thanks Dr Barone!!
in San Antonio, TX |
Love my Lipo results, I appreciate Dr Barone expertise!
in San Antonio, TX |
I have some Nova Threads and Facial Fillers done and have had family and friends notice a difference. They say I look great, I agree! She did an amazing job!
San Antonio Tx |
I had an excellent experience with Dr Barone. The workers and her are very professional and great to work with. They make you feel like you just another person needing there assistance. My results were outstanding they came out better than I expected. I would recommend her to anyone. Thank you and your team.
in San Antonio, TX |
Could not ask for a more top notch Surgeon! so happy with my Tummy Tuck results!
in San Antonio, TX |
I had a Tummy Tuck with the new TissuGlu and I had such an amazing experience. I don't know of many other surgeons that offer this so I would highly recommend Dr. Barone for your Tummy Tuck. No Drains really make a difference. Thank you Dr. Barone!
in San Antonio Texas |
Fabulous results so happy with the outcome of my surgery Breast Aug.! I highly recommend Dr. Barone!!
North Richland Hills, TX |
Dr. Barone is amazing! I got a mastoplexy performed and throughout the recovery process she was a phone call or text away. I highly recommend her! Great results!
in San Antonio, TX |
After losing 100lbs, Dr Barone gave me the confidence I was looking for. She did a awesome job on my Tummy tuck! no drains!! Tissuglue is awesome! My recovery was amizing. I highly recommend Dr. Barone!
in San Antonio, TX |
"Excellent doctor....very very highly recommended!!"
in San Antonio, TX |
Dr. Barone is an amazing surgeon. She gave me the confidence that I had lacked for years. I feel so much better about the way I look all thanks to her. Her staff is always so friendly and very helpful. I would highly recommend this place to anyone.
in San Antonio, TX |
Fabulous results and Dr. Barone and her staff are awesome!!!
in San Antonio, TX |
After doing my research on top plastic surgeons Dr. Barone's name came up. My husband needed Gynecomastia surgery we called her office to schedule a appointment. I was so happy that it was a FREE Consultation his was very impressed with the office and the knowledge of DR. Barone. His results are amazing! Thank You Dr. Barone :)
in San Antonio, TX |
I had a mommy makeover, I couldn't have asked for a better doctor. I'm so in love with my results. I highly recommend her to friends and family. Staff is always available to answer any questions.
in San Antonio, TX |
Dr. Barone did a great job on my Lipo! very pleased, walk me through the process and all done under local anesthesia! Also staff very helpful returned my calls and answered all my questions. Thumbs up to this great Dr.!!!!
in San Antonio, TX |
Dr. Barone's office is very well decorated and clean. She is an amazing surgeon. I had my breast done and they look so good, very natural. She took her time to explain the different options I had and I'm so pleased with the results. ????
in San Antonio, TX |
Best Dr. Ever!!! Dr. Barone did my tummy tuck and I couldn't be more pleased with her and my results ???? to a great surgeon. I would recommend her to my family and friends and to who ever reads this review!
San Antonio, TX |
Best doctor in town! My husband is so in love with my new body! She may be short with you! But trust me she knows what she's doing. I know us women have a thousand and one questions but put yourself in her shoes! She knows what we want!!! Thanks again I feel like a new women!
in San Antonio, TX |
Don't go to her!Had 2 pressures on nose;all post ops I told her I was unhappy with result and she did not care at all! Went to another dr and they told me to go back to her, she should fix it at no cost. When I went back she wanted to charge me for the 3rd procedure! Don't go to her!
in Granbury, Tx |
DO NOT USE HER!!! I had a tummy tuck done about 7 years ago. Now I look deformed. I have been to 2 other surgeons that have told me that they can only make it look maybe 20% better and recommended that I go back to Dr. Barone. Like she would even care. I waited and saved for this surgery for years and she destroyed me. I won't even get undressed in front of my husband. I would rather have the stomach I had before than the one she gave me.....and I paid for this one uurggghhh!!
Dr. Barone could not even get my Botox right. She also injected juvederm under my eyes too superficially and too thick. I looked hideous for a month and had to go to another doctor to correct her mistakes. DONT GO TO HER!!! She is not a good doctor.
Not pleased or happy with my breast augmentation I had 4 years ago they look worse every year and never looked the way I wanted when they healed not worth my money since I have to fix them with another doctor now . Went back twice for help and she wasn't willing to help me at all.
Have you seen Dr. Constance Barone, MD?
Are you Dr. Barone?