Dr. Constance M. Barone, MD

Dr. Constance M. Barone, MD

Plastic Surgery | Female | 60 years old

41 reviews| Leave a review

Patient Testimonials

Dr. Constance Barone has years of experience in Cosmetic Plastic Surgery and is Board Certified by The American Board Of Plastic Surgery. She was former Chief of Plastic Surger at the University of Texas San Antonio. Offers the newest technologies in Cosmetic Surgery.Read more

Personal Bio

Selected Best Doctor in America by Castle Connolly Super Doctor in TexaRead more

Dr. Barone's Experience

See how Dr. Barone's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Barone

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Barone has admitting privileges.

Dr. Barone's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Barone to family and friends
3.9
Experience with Dr. Barone
Dr. Barone's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (34)
San Antonio Tx |
I had an excellent experience with Dr Barone. The workers and her are very professional and great to work with. They make you feel like you just another person needing there assistance. My results were outstanding they came out better than I expected. I would recommend her to anyone. Thank you and your team.
in San Antonio, TX |
Could not ask for a more top notch Surgeon! so happy with my Tummy Tuck results!
in San Antonio, TX |
I had a Tummy Tuck with the new TissuGlu and I had such an amazing experience. I don't know of many other surgeons that offer this so I would highly recommend Dr. Barone for your Tummy Tuck. No Drains really make a difference. Thank you Dr. Barone!
in San Antonio Texas |
Fabulous results so happy with the outcome of my surgery Breast Aug.! I highly recommend Dr. Barone!!
North Richland Hills, TX |
Dr. Barone is amazing! I got a mastoplexy performed and throughout the recovery process she was a phone call or text away. I highly recommend her! Great results!
in San Antonio, TX |
After losing 100lbs, Dr Barone gave me the confidence I was looking for. She did a awesome job on my Tummy tuck! no drains!! Tissuglue is awesome! My recovery was amizing. I highly recommend Dr. Barone!
in San Antonio, TX |
"Excellent doctor....very very highly recommended!!"
in San Antonio, TX |
Dr. Barone is an amazing surgeon. She gave me the confidence that I had lacked for years. I feel so much better about the way I look all thanks to her. Her staff is always so friendly and very helpful. I would highly recommend this place to anyone.
in San Antonio, TX |
Fabulous results and Dr. Barone and her staff are awesome!!!
in San Antonio, TX |
After doing my research on top plastic surgeons Dr. Barone's name came up. My husband needed Gynecomastia surgery we called her office to schedule a appointment. I was so happy that it was a FREE Consultation his was very impressed with the office and the knowledge of DR. Barone. His results are amazing! Thank You Dr. Barone :)
in San Antonio, TX |
I had a mommy makeover, I couldn't have asked for a better doctor. I'm so in love with my results. I highly recommend her to friends and family. Staff is always available to answer any questions.
in San Antonio, TX |
Dr. Barone did a great job on my Lipo! very pleased, walk me through the process and all done under local anesthesia! Also staff very helpful returned my calls and answered all my questions. Thumbs up to this great Dr.!!!!
San Antonio, TX |
I would definitely recommend Dr. Barone she is a very talented and experienced surgeon.
in San Antonio, TX |
Dr. Barone's office is very well decorated and clean. She is an amazing surgeon. I had my breast done and they look so good, very natural. She took her time to explain the different options I had and I'm so pleased with the results. ????
in San Antonio, TX |
Best Dr. Ever!!! Dr. Barone did my tummy tuck and I couldn't be more pleased with her and my results ???? to a great surgeon. I would recommend her to my family and friends and to who ever reads this review!
in Boerne, TX |
Excellent
San Antonio, TX |
Best doctor in town! My husband is so in love with my new body! She may be short with you! But trust me she knows what she's doing. I know us women have a thousand and one questions but put yourself in her shoes! She knows what we want!!! Thanks again I feel like a new women!
in San Antonio, TX |
Don't go to her!Had 2 pressures on nose;all post ops I told her I was unhappy with result and she did not care at all! Went to another dr and they told me to go back to her, she should fix it at no cost. When I went back she wanted to charge me for the 3rd procedure! Don't go to her!
in Granbury, Tx |
DO NOT USE HER!!! I had a tummy tuck done about 7 years ago. Now I look deformed. I have been to 2 other surgeons that have told me that they can only make it look maybe 20% better and recommended that I go back to Dr. Barone. Like she would even care. I waited and saved for this surgery for years and she destroyed me. I won't even get undressed in front of my husband. I would rather have the stomach I had before than the one she gave me.....and I paid for this one uurggghhh!!
Dr. Barone could not even get my Botox right. She also injected juvederm under my eyes too superficially and too thick. I looked hideous for a month and had to go to another doctor to correct her mistakes. DONT GO TO HER!!! She is not a good doctor.
Not pleased or happy with my breast augmentation I had 4 years ago they look worse every year and never looked the way I wanted when they healed not worth my money since I have to fix them with another doctor now . Went back twice for help and she wasn't willing to help me at all.
Have you seen Dr. Constance M. Barone, MD?
Are you Dr. Barone?

Compare Dr. Barone

Dr. Barone says...

Selected Best Doctor in America by Castle Connolly

Super Doctor in Texa

Dr. Barone's Care Philosophy

Dr. Barone says...

Cosmetic Plastic Surgery Facelifts,Abdominoplasty,Breast Augmentation, Liposuction, Gynecomastia,Rhinoplasty, Breast Lifts, Arm Lifts, Nova Threads Lift, Smartgraft Hair Transplant, Thermitight, ThermiSmooth,Breast Reduction, Face and Body Laser, Fillers, Botox, Liquid Facelift, Thigh Lift, Hand Rejuvenation, Eyelid Surgery, Brazilian Butt Lift, Fat transfer to Breasts, Micropenning,Microdermabrasion, Chemical Peels, Facial creams and Products

AAA certified State of Art Surgery Center and Medical Spa

Dr. Barone's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Plastic Surgery
  •  Board certified in General Surgery and Plastic Surgery

Dr. Barone has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Barone's Board Certifications

• Congenital Anomalies of Breast
  • Gynecomastia
  • Large Breasts
  • Localized Fat Deposits
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Skin Aging

New York University / College of Dentistry

Completed in 1989

Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University

Completed in 1992

Dr. Barone does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Barone and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Plastic Surgery
  • General Surgery

• Abdominoplasty
  • Blepharoplasty
  • Body Contouring (After Weight Loss Surgery)
  • Breast Augmentation
  • Hair Removal
  • Laser Skin Resurfacing
  • Lip Augmentation
  • Liposuction
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
You've got options
Here's a few other providers to consider
Filter Your Results