Dr. Conrad Tirre, MD

Practices Plastic Surgery

On a scale of 1 and 5 this provider is rated 4.5 after 32 reviews.
Author:
I am so pleased with the care and support that I received from Dr. Tirre. His knowledge and expertise was truly appreciated but his personable manner made such a difference. Many thanks!
Author:
Dr. Tirre is an excellent surgeon who is kind hearted and caring. Very hard to find anymore. Staff is awesome too.
Author:
Dr. Tirre is professional and so caring. His staff is attentive and very nice.
Author:
I had a breast reduction surgery and my breasts look great! I feel great too with no more pain in my back. Dr. Tirre and his staff are kind and I would highly recommend him to anyone and everyone!
Author:
Doc "T" Joan and All of the TEAM were AWESOME. I wish that I would have seen them sooner. The complexity of the work that was needed due to the injuries seemed "routine" for Doc "T" and he had reassuring way about him that instills a well placed trust in my decision to have him as my surgeon.
Author:
Dr Tirre, thanks so much for the awesome surgery, the amount of work you had to do was amazing and it turned out great. I have enjoyed your entire team from surgery to follow up afterwards. You and your team are amazing and I wouldn't have wanted anyone else to perform my procedures. Thanks again!!!!
Author:
Thank you for the miraculous work!
Author:
As a physician practicing in Denver for over 20 years, I know many plastic surgeons. When it came time to have painful scar tissue removed from an emergency surgery years ago, I turned to Dr. Tirre. I have referred patients to him over the years and knew he was the best, as a hand surgeon and plastic surgeon. Because of his expertise, knowledge and skill as a surgeon, my outcome was better than I expected. The pain and ugly scars are gone!
Author:
As a physician, it was important that I choose the best surgeon when it came time to fix a painful scar from emergency surgery I had years ago. I have referred patients to him for years and he was my first choice for my surgery. He did an amazing job and I couldn't be happier.
A sincere thank you Dr. Tirre
Author:
I went to Dr. Tirre for removal of DFSP on my arm. He listened and responded to all my questions and concerns, even consulted with other doctors to assure that I had the best of care. Everyone in his staff was very helpful and friendly. I felt I had the best of care and would recommend him highly to others.
Author:
Dr. Tirre is a wonderful doctor, very caring.
Author:
Dr. Tirre is a wonderful doctor who explains things thoroughly and took his time to answer all my questions. This office knows how to treat people and make them feel special.
Author:
Dr Tirre is a fantastic surgeon, and does even better work. The office staff are amazing and make you feel right at home. This is a team of professionals that go WAY above and beyond.
Author:
I was nervous initially but Dr. Tirre and his staff made me feel very comfortable. This office is great and a very personal feel to it. Dr. Tirre listened to me and took the time to explain things.
Author:
Excellent doctor with a caring and attentive staff
Caring and professional