Dr. Connor Telles, MD

Orthopedic Surgery | Male

Dr. Connor Telles, MD
Dr. Connor Telles, MD is an orthopedic surgery doctor who practices in Fresno, CA. He is 38 years old and has been practicing for 12 years. Dr. Telles is affiliated with Saint Agnes Medical Center, Fresno Surgical Hospital and Clovis Community Medical Center.

Dr. Telles' Experience

See how Dr. Telles' experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Telles

Dr. Telles accepts 1 insurance carrier

Dr. Telles is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Telles has admitting privileges.

Dr. Telles' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Telles to family and friends
    Dr. Telles' Performance
    in Clovis, CA |
    Dr Telles was amazing throughout the entire process. He recommended fusion surgery for my c5 - c7 vertebrae due to disc degeneration that resulted in a badly pinched nerve between c6 - c7 causing numbness, tingling and weakness in my right arm. I was unable to do much of anything. The numbness and tingling was gone immediately following surgery. Dr Telles did such a great job that I didn't experience a sore throat or difficulty eating/swallowing at all. Recovery is going great so far. Top notch!
    in Clovis, CA |
    Unbeknownst to me, I have been suffering with the increasing effects of degenerative disc disease for about 15 years. I am a 66-year old Ninth Degree Karate instructor of over 41 years. Dr. Telles tried everything to keep me from surgery: lumbar steroid injections and physical therapy, to no avail. He answered all my many questions and delivered. Since the 6-6-17 4-level fusion, ZERO sciatic problems. Post surgical pain is easy compared to pre-surgical pain!. May God bless this man/staff!
    in Delhi, CA |
    I recently had three veritbra fused with Dr. Telles. His skill as a Orthopedic surgeon, in my openion would rate him with any of the surgeons at U C Stanford Medical or anywhere in Northern California.
    Fresno, CA |
    Great Dr and personable. I have seen many spine specialist. Happy I picked him to do my surgery!!!
    in Atwater, CA |
    Great doctor. Tells it like it is, doesn't sugar coat.. lays out all the options , tells you pros and cons and leaves you to decide. Great surgeon.
    Clovis, CA |
    I liked his personal treatment to me and how he explained my problems and what we needed to do for treatment. I would recommend him to anyone who needed to have a doctor with his expertise.
    in Kingsburg, CA |
    Dr. Telles expertly diagnosed my problem and explained thoroughly the procedures that needed to be done to mitigate the problem. His skill as a surgeon must be very good as my recovery has gone well and the problems I had are no longer present.
    in Clovis, California |
    Dr. Connor Telles and his PA, Natalie Johnson, performed lower back Laminectomy and Fusion on me in Jan. 2016. Their surgery improved my quality of life 100%. Dr. Telles is very kind & caring and goes out of his way to explain the problem (then he writes down exactly what your problem is and what he will do for you to correct the problem & gives this written info to you to take home). He is kind, caring and patient with family. I unequivocally recommend Dr Telles.
    in Fresno, CA |
    Dr. Connor Telles's phenomenal performance on my L4-L5 gave me back the quality of life I I lost. The morning after surgery on Oct. 17, 2016, I was walking pain free. With some P.T. at. S.J. Valley rehab. hospital, I continued to improve and was discharged to go home on Oct. 28,2016. Thank you Dr. Telles and Natalie, the kindest ,the most knowledgeable PA answered my concerns prior to surgery. I am 85 years and going strong again for preparing Holiday Dinners. Merry Christmas.
    in Fresno, CA |
    My experience with Dr Telles and his PA Natalie Johnson was amazing. I recommend Dr Telles to everybody I know. I owe a lot to him for repairing my back and changing my quality of life. I went from struggling to stand up and walk, all the way to hiking, biking, jogging, and being very active again. My surgery was intense but Dr Telles kept it cool and kept me feeling comfortable. Can't imagine a better back surgeon around!
    Have you seen Dr. Connor Telles, MD?
    Are you Dr. Telles?

Dr. Telles' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Orthopedic Surgery
    •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades

No malpractice history found for California.

• Ataxia
    • Broken Neck
    • Chondrocalcinosis
    • Enthesopathy of Knee (incl. Bursitis of Knee)
    • Lower Extremity Trauma