Dr. Conigliaro Jones, MD

Dr. Conigliaro Jones, MD

Family Medicine | Male | 49 years old

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Jones specializes in Family Medicine and practices in Columbia, SC. He practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Jones? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Jones' Experience

100Experience
Match

See how Dr. Jones' experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Jones

Dr. Jones' Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (36)
Very good doctor.
in Columbia, SC |
Dr. Jones is one of the best doctor's I've ever been to. His bedside manners are right on! He listens to what I'm saying, makes recommendations and then ask my opinion on his recommendation. He has digital TV's in each room and he can touch the screen and show you diagram of what your body is doing.
in Columbia, SC |
I have been going to TLM (Dr. Jones clinic) for over 20 years now. He has always been such a patient, caring doctor and over the pass years that level of enthusiasm has not dwindle. He loves his research and always eager to share it with his patients. Please don't become irritated if your wait seems a little long...he's in no rush to get you in and out of the door to meet some quota. But he treats all of his patients as individuals. He and his staff are serious about you being at your best!
in Blythewood, SC |
The minute you walk in the office you are greeted with a smile and your name. My family just relocated to the area a few months ago, and Dr. Jones was highly recommended to us, and I'm glad my family and I are extreamly happy with Dr. Jones and his staff. I would surely recommend his office to my family and associates.
in Columbia, SC |
My first encounter with Dr. Jones was years ago at a urgent care practice. We instantly built a rapport, and he has been my primary care physician ever since. Dr. Jones actually takes time to listen to you to determine your needs, and takes a collaborative approach for your healthcare needs.
in Columbia, SC |
EXCEPTIONAL OFFICE STAFF & PHYSICIAN!! Very attentive, and actually LISTENS to what you have to tell him. The Front Office Staff makes you feel welcome, and comfortable, and the Nurses were just as friendly and helpful. I would definitely recommend this practice to anyone preferring a practice that is actually interested in each individual patient and their specific needs!
in Columbia, SC |
Dr Jones and his entire staff are excellent!!! The customer service experienced at TLM was absolutely wonderful. Everyone I had encountered during my visit was friendly and went out of their way to make me feel comfortable. So much so, that I honestly look forward to my visits. I would definitely recommend Dr Jones and his awesome staff : )
in Hopkins SC |
Dr Jones is by far the most trustworthy and caring doctor I've ever had. I've been under his care since he practiced at Waverly Family Medicine. I would recommend Dr Jones to ANYONE!!! The staff is AWESOME....Nurse Terry is the bomb dot com!!!! Lol... Overall I wish rate them 10stars!!! Their courtesy alone makes you feel so much better!!!!
in Columbia, SC |
Dr. Jones is personable and has wonderful bedside manner. He is interactive with his patients and makes a concerted effort to address all concerns regarding their health.
in West Columbia, SC |
concerned about my needs and helpful resolving issues.
Columbia, SC |
He is an awesome physician!
in Columbia, SC |
The Jones is an excellent doctor. His staff is kind and efficient and I would highly recommend the Jones.
in Columbia, SC |
I recommend this doctor to anyone who wants a doctor who cares.
in Columbia, SC |
Dr. Jones is an excellent physician that truly cares about his patients. I have already recommended him to my friends and will continue to do so for those looking for good medical care.
Have you seen Dr. Conigliaro Jones, MD?
Are you Dr. Jones?

Compare Dr. Jones

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.