Dr. Conigliaro Jones, MD

Family Medicine | Male

TLM Medical Srvcs LLC 2701 Middleburg Dr Columbia, SC 29204 Get Directions
Dr. Conigliaro Jones, MD
Dr. Conigliaro Jones, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Columbia, SC. He is 50 years old and has been practicing for 24 years.

Dr. Jones' Experience

See how Dr. Jones' experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Jones

Dr. Jones accepts 12 insurance carriers

Dr. Jones is now accepting new patients
TLM MEDICAL SERVICES, LLC2701 Middleburg Dr
Columbia, SC 29204
(803) 376-8875Get Directions

Dr. Jones' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Jones to family and friends
Dr. Jones' Performance
in Columbia, SC |
My visit with Dr. Jones was wonderful. He was able to answer all my questions/problems that I had which made me feel really good . I walked in worried but walked out very Happy with relief thanks to Dr. Jones . I will definitely recommend him and his practice to anyone. The patient care was fantastic!
in Columbia, SC |
EXCELLENT Service. The entire medical staff is professional, friendly, and attentive. Dr. Conigliaro Jones is relaxed, skilled, and an overall joy.
in Columbia, SC |
Dr. Jones is an excellent doctor. He listens to you and he makes sure you have the care that you need. His staff is very helpful and kind.
in Columbia, SC |
Dr. Jones is a very wonderful doctor and I would recommend him to anyone that is in need of a family physician
Dr. Jones is a very professional physician with excellent bedside manner. He enjoys educating his patients on their diagnoses and diasease process. Dr. Jones is very attentive to his patients needs. I highly recommend him for anyone looking for a primary care physician.
in Columbia, SC |
Dr. Jones is an outstanding professional. He is patient and actively listened to my concerns. Most importantly he is an expert in his field. I would recommend him to any and everyone.
in Columbia, SC |
Relocated to another state. Came back, still the same great service. Love this office and my doctor
Columbia, SC |
THIS OFFICE IS VERY ACCOMODATING TO LAST MINUTE APPOINTMENT REQUEST. STAFF IS VERY PLEASANT, AND KNOWLEGABLE OF INSURANCE POLICIES
Columbia,sc |
Very likely.
in Columbia, SC |
Great bedside manner and caring physician. Office staff is wonderful.
in Elgin, SC |
Great physician.
in Elgin, SC |
Best physician anyone could ask for!!!!
in West Columbia, SC |
Dr. Jones is an excellent physician. I'm a new patient with the medical practice and I truly felt at ease knowing that I was being treated and cared for with great respect. The staff is knowledgeable, friendly and truly want to make sure that your visit is pleasurable. The staff flows and interacts really well together. I didn't feel rushed and I truly felt that the staff wanted to put all of the patients needs first. Keep up the GREAT work Dr. Jones and kudos to your wonderful staff.
in West Columbia, SC |
I remember meeting Dr. Jones about 7 years ago while accompying my dad for his appointment. I asked Dr. J a question and unlike other doctors he didnt push me away or say Im sorry you're not my patient but if you make an appointment I would be happy to see you, but instead he answered my question and was very sweet about it. My father and brother are patients of Dr. J as well for about 10 years or more. Hes a very sweet guy and his staff is as sweet as he is!! Best doctor and staff ever!!
Columbia Sc |
Very nice, direct, and understanding.
in Columbia, SC |
This was my very first time here and the staff was very excellence. The atmosphere was a friendly and family orient. I have been with same doctor for 16yrs had change so was a little nervous. Upon coming to office even the first phone call put my mind at ease. I'm very excited about being a patient and improving my health with the staff here. Dr. Jones thanks for making this transition very pleasant.
Very good doctor.
in Columbia, SC |
Dr. Jones is one of the best doctor's I've ever been to. His bedside manners are right on! He listens to what I'm saying, makes recommendations and then ask my opinion on his recommendation. He has digital TV's in each room and he can touch the screen and show you diagram of what your body is doing.
in Columbia, SC |
I have been going to TLM (Dr. Jones clinic) for over 20 years now. He has always been such a patient, caring doctor and over the pass years that level of enthusiasm has not dwindle. He loves his research and always eager to share it with his patients. Please don't become irritated if your wait seems a little long...he's in no rush to get you in and out of the door to meet some quota. But he treats all of his patients as individuals. He and his staff are serious about you being at your best!
in Blythewood, SC |
The minute you walk in the office you are greeted with a smile and your name. My family just relocated to the area a few months ago, and Dr. Jones was highly recommended to us, and I'm glad my family and I are extreamly happy with Dr. Jones and his staff. I would surely recommend his office to my family and associates.
in Columbia, SC |
My first encounter with Dr. Jones was years ago at a urgent care practice. We instantly built a rapport, and he has been my primary care physician ever since. Dr. Jones actually takes time to listen to you to determine your needs, and takes a collaborative approach for your healthcare needs.
in Columbia, SC |
EXCEPTIONAL OFFICE STAFF & PHYSICIAN!! Very attentive, and actually LISTENS to what you have to tell him. The Front Office Staff makes you feel welcome, and comfortable, and the Nurses were just as friendly and helpful. I would definitely recommend this practice to anyone preferring a practice that is actually interested in each individual patient and their specific needs!
in Columbia, SC |
Dr Jones and his entire staff are excellent!!! The customer service experienced at TLM was absolutely wonderful. Everyone I had encountered during my visit was friendly and went out of their way to make me feel comfortable. So much so, that I honestly look forward to my visits. I would definitely recommend Dr Jones and his awesome staff : )
in Hopkins SC |
Dr Jones is by far the most trustworthy and caring doctor I've ever had. I've been under his care since he practiced at Waverly Family Medicine. I would recommend Dr Jones to ANYONE!!! The staff is AWESOME....Nurse Terry is the bomb dot com!!!! Lol... Overall I wish rate them 10stars!!! Their courtesy alone makes you feel so much better!!!!
in Columbia, SC |
Dr. Jones is personable and has wonderful bedside manner. He is interactive with his patients and makes a concerted effort to address all concerns regarding their health.
in West Columbia, SC |
concerned about my needs and helpful resolving issues.
Columbia, SC |
He is an awesome physician!
in Columbia, SC |
The Jones is an excellent doctor. His staff is kind and efficient and I would highly recommend the Jones.
in Columbia, SC |
I recommend this doctor to anyone who wants a doctor who cares.
in Columbia, SC |
Dr. Jones is an excellent physician that truly cares about his patients. I have already recommended him to my friends and will continue to do so for those looking for good medical care.
Have you seen Dr. Conigliaro Jones, MD?
Are you Dr. Jones?

Compare Dr. Jones

Dr. Jones' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  Board certified in Family Practice
  •  Malpractice claims in South Carolina not available

Dr. Jones has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for South Carolina.

Why It Matters: Dr. Jones' Board Certifications

• Family Practice

Meharry Medical College

Graduated in 1993

Henry Ford Health Sys

Completed in 1996

Henry Ford Health Sys

Completed in 1998

Dr. Jones does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Jones and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Physical Examination