Dr. Columbus Brown IV, MD

Dr. Columbus Brown IV, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/silhouettes/silhouette-male_w120h160_v1.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Columbus Brown IV, MD, Little Rock, AR, Rheumatology & Internal Medicine

Specializes in Rheumatology • Male • Age 43

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Brown IV

Dr. Columbus Brown IV, MD
Are you Dr. Brown IV?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

- in Little Rock, AR |

wait time over 2 hours

5 out of 5
- in Conway |

Very caring & offered therapy that no other doctor has ever offered. Horizontal therapy machines-a nurse put damp sponges inside sensors then she placed them on my low back. I had so pain relief after the 1st visit (8-10 visits total) The treatment does not hurt. The machine runs for 30-45 minutes, while I relaxed in a recliner. It has suction, which brings blood flow & oxygen to that area & then the "electricity" works on the muscles underneath. It was like a miracle for me, Lasted 6 months.

- in Arkansas |

A kind and understanding Doctor. But if you are on medicaid, and have a chronic condition then you are out of luck. His staff will treat you -and make you feel- like a criminal, and like they are doing you a favor just by seeing you. And I had been seeing him for years, and always arrived and left a nervous wreck. Not because of Dr. Brown -though my complaint was voiced , but fell on deaf ears - but his staff. I received another appointment after a year -their doing- and rejected upon arrival.

5 out of 5
- in Little Rock |

He diagnosed me with Fibromyalgia before this disease was common. I also have osteoporosis. He has always been concerned about me and my pain. He believes what I tell him and doesn't judge me. He is shy, but gets to know you soon enough. My other doctors think highly of him too.

- in Sheridan |

I have severe back, hip, knee, and Hans pains in my joints. Not one time did Dr. Brown take my blood he didn't even request MRI until I mentioned it. He then stated I had degenative disk disorder. After seeing him for years he sent me a letter saying I had failed my urine sample and I never have taken anything that he hadn't given me or my psychiatrist had given me. I do not consider this so called Dr to be anything but a drug dealer with a license to do so. I'm very disappointed LIVINGINPAIN!!

Flag Comment

Find the Right Doctor For You.

• Rheumatology
Dr. Stephen Holt, MD
Dr. Jennifer McCallum, MD
Dr. Thomas Kovaleski, MD
2.02 miles away
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.