Dr. Collin Kraus, DDS

Dr. Collin Kraus, DDS

Orthodontics  ·

Dr. Collin Kraus, DDS is an orthodontics practitioner in Allen, TX and has been practicing for 6 years. He practices orthodontics and orthodontics & dentofacial orthopedics.Read his story

Kraus Orthodontics

• Dominion Insurance
  • Principal Financial Group

Learn about Dr. Kraus

Dr. Kraus' bio

This content was provided by Dr. Kraus "I am a local boy, grew up in far North Dallas and attended high school in Richardson. My childhood was filled with helping my father throw a 400+ daily paper route for the Dallas Morning News, playing every sport I could, and achieving my Eagle Scout at age 15. My “glory days” of basketball ended at Pearce High School with 2 district championships and gut-wrenching playoff losses… After one year of college, I had the unique experience of living in Portugal for 2 years as a volunteer missionary for my church. While serving there, a deep love for the Portuguese people, their fascinating culture and beautiful language engendered inside me – a portion of my heart is still there. I returned home to complete my degree in Business Management at Brigham Young University. My dental training was completed at Baylor College of Dentistry in Dallas where I was President of the Odontological Honor Society, a member of the Omicron Kappa Upsilon National Dental Honor Society, and recipient of the Baylor Oral Health Foundation Centennial Award. After dental school, I was accepted into Baylor’s esteemed orthodontic program where I earned a Master of Science degree in Oral Biology and a Certificate in Orthodontics. My master’s research won both the Charley Schultz Resident Scholar Award and the prestigious Harry Sicher Research Award. One of my proudest accomplishments was becoming Board Certified with the American Board of Orthodontics in 2012, a certification that historically only 25% of orthodontists achieve. But my #1 proudest accomplishment was tricking Liana, a former professional ballerina, into falling in love with me during our last year of college. We have been married over 10 years now and have three amazing daughters. When not having princess tea parties at the house, I am the Scoutmaster of Boy Scout Troop 1234 in Allen. In boy scouts, I have the opportunity to help build young men and teach valuable life lessons. I feel privileged to be a part of the Allen community and hope to help you or your child achieve the perfect smile!"

This content was provided by Dr. Kraus "Dr. Kraus and his team are excited to welcome you to our office and help you achieve your best first impression. At our practice, we understand that your smile is one of your greatest assets and that a beautiful smile can help you feel more confident and positive in any social situation. We provide high quality orthodontics services to our patients in Allen and the surrounding Texas areas that focus on helping patients achieve their smile dreams. We offer meaningful, life-changing orthodontics to juniors, teens, and adults. No matter your age or background, you can have the beautiful smile you've always wanted."

2  Practice Areas

• Ceramic Dental Braces
  • Clear Ceramic Braces
  • Clear Dental Braces
  • Cone Beam 3D Imaging
  • Cone Beam Computerized Tomography (CBCT)
  • Corrective Jaw Surgery

• Texas A&M University Health Science Center / Baylor College of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated 2009
  • Texas A&M University Health Science Center / Baylor College of Dentistry
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2012

Dr. Kraus has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Kraus has no media or publications listed.

• Portuguese

Dr. Kraus does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kraus and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Kraus' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Kraus

Dr. Kraus?
Dr. Kraus' Performance
What People Say About Dr. Collin Kraus, DDS
I was recently referred to Dr. Kraus, and I honestly have to say that I have made the best choice. I have had the best of service every time I've gone to my appointments. Dr. Kraus has demonstrated his expertise on every visit and every level. The staff is soooo phenomenal! The office is very...Read More
Yolanda Mickens in Sachse,Texas – Sep 17, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Collin Kraus, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Kraus?