Dr. Colleen Walker, MD

Dr. Colleen Walker, MD

Internal Medicine  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Colleen Walker, MD is an internal medicine specialist in Louisville, KY and has been practicing for 24 years. She graduated from University of Louisville School of Medicine in 1991 and specializes in internal medicine.

3991 Dutchmans Ln Ste 205

Louisville, KY 40207

• Advantage Care Network (ACN)
  • Alliance Health Care
  • Beech Street (Multiplan)
  • Bluegrass Family Health
  • Center Care
  • ChoiceCare Network

Learn about Dr. Walker

Dr. Walker's Experience

Dr. Walker's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Internal Medicine

This content was provided by Dr. Walker "At Norton Healthcare, we believe you - the patient - are the most important person to our practice. As the region's leading health care provider, we are committed to providing comprehensive, quality health care to all those we serve in a manner that responds to the needs of our community and honors our faith heritage. Our practice is a part of Norton Physician Services, a multispecialty physician group at Norton Healthcare. Norton Physician Services currently includes more than 400 providers who offer primary, specialty and urgent care services in over 100 locations throughout Kentucky and Southern Indiana. Our practice is comprised of compassionate, experienced medical professionals who are committed to ensuring you receive the best care and have access to the latest medical technology and services."

Dr. Walker does not have any board certifications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Kentucky.

• University of Louisville School of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1991
  • University Of Texas Med School
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1993
  • University Of Texas Med School
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1994

Dr. Walker has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Walker has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Walker does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Walker and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Walker's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Walker to family and friends

Dr. Walker's Performance

I feel very comfortable with Dr. Walker and I think she really listens and address's my concerns. I would highly recommend her and have but unfortunately she isn't excepting new patients. My sister asks me constantly if she is accepting new patients and I promised her I would let her know as soon...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option1
I can't recommend her because potentially life changing, time sensitive issues do not matter with respect to getting an appointment. You can go to the ICC for a UTI or flu but lump in your breast? It's getting bigger? Sorry. You'll have to wait two weeks to get in to see her. You can see the NP on...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option1
I have recommended Dr. Walker to everyone I know. She is what a doctor is supposed to be. She cares and she takes the time to understand what you are going through. I have the utmost confidence in her. I feel very blessed to have found her.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option0
ALWAYS VERY PROFESSIONAL I FEEL VERY COMFORTABLE ASKING AND RECEIVING ANY HEALTH QUESTION OR PROBLEM THAT I MAY HAVE...ALWAYS MADE TO FEEL CONCERN WITH MY HEALTH ISSUE. THE STAFF VERY FRIENDLY AND PROFESSIONAL ALWAYS FOLLOWS UP POST EXAM WITH RESULTS VIA PHONE CALL OR EMAIL...WOULD HIGHLY...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option3thumbs down icon option0