Dr. Colleen Sari, MD
Child & Adolescent Psychiatry•Female•Age 65
Cape Cod Human Services460 W Main St Hyannis, MA 02601
Dr. Colleen Sari, MD is a Child & Adolescent Psychiatry Specialist in Hyannis, MA and has over 36 years of experience in the medical field. She graduated from University of Texas- Houston McGovern Medical School medical school in 1985. She has indicated that she accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Sari to book an appointment.
Healthgrades Provider Compare™
Quickly compare more Child & Adolescent Psychiatry Specialists in your area
At a Glance
- Offers TelehealthThis provider offers telehealth appointments. Call the office to schedule an appointment.
- Low Wait TimesPatients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
Experience and Background Checks
Dr. Sari's conditions and procedures:
- ADHD and-or ADD
- Developmental and Learning Disorders
- Drug and Alcohol Dependence
- Dysthymia and Cyclothymia (Mood Disorders)
- Family Psychotherapy
- Major Depressive Disorder
- Marijuana Addiction
- Nondependent Alcohol Abuse
- Nondependent Drug and Alcohol Abuse
- Nondependent Marijuana Abuse
- Obsessive-Compulsive Personality Disorder (OCPD)
- Personality Disorders
- Psychosis Due to Mental Illness
- Speech, Language and Learning Disorders
Search for your insurance provider
Dr. Sari accepts
Accepted insurance can change. Please double-check when making an appointment.
Dr. Sari accepts the following insurance:
- Cigna PPO
- Open Access Plus