Dr. Colleen Sari, MD
Dr. Colleen Sari, MD is a Psychiatry Specialist in Hyannis, MA and has over 37 years of experience in the medical field. She graduated from University of Texas Health Science Center / Dental School in 1985. Her office accepts telehealth appointments.
Cape Cod Human Services460 W Main St Hyannis, MA 02601
Healthgrades Provider Compare™
Quickly compare more Psychiatry Specialists in your area
At a Glance
- Offers TelehealthThis provider offers telehealth appointments. Call the office to schedule an appointment.
- Low Wait TimesPatients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
Experience and Background Checks
Dr. Sari's conditions and procedures:
- ADHD and-or ADD
- Developmental and Learning Disorders
- Drug and Alcohol Dependence
- Dysthymia and Cyclothymia (Mood Disorders)
- Family Psychotherapy
- Major Depressive Disorder
- Marijuana Addiction
- Nondependent Alcohol Abuse
- Nondependent Drug and Alcohol Abuse
- Nondependent Marijuana Abuse
- Obsessive-Compulsive Personality Disorder (OCPD)
- Personality Disorders
- Psychosis Due to Mental Illness
- Speech, Language and Learning Disorders
Search for your insurance provider
Dr. Sari accepts
Accepted insurance can change. Please double-check when making an appointment.
Dr. Sari accepts the following insurance:
- Cigna PPO
- Open Access Plus