Dr. Colleen Kennedy, DO

Dr. Colleen Kennedy, DO

Family Medicine | Female

KENNEDY COLLEEN DO 75 Barclay Cir Ste 225 Rochester Hills, MI 48307 Get Directions

Dr. Colleen Kennedy, DO is a family medicine doctor who practices in Rochester Hills, MI. She is 50 years old and has been practicing for 23 years. Dr. Kennedy is affiliated with Beaumont Hospital - Troy Campus.

Dr. Kennedy's Experience

See how Dr. Kennedy's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Kennedy

Dr. Kennedy accepts 20 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Kennedy has admitting privileges.

Dr. Kennedy's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kennedy to family and friends
4.3
Dr. Kennedy's Performance
in Oakland, Mi |
Dr Kennedy is the best Doctor I have seen in over 20 years, she is very concerned about my health and is always available when needed.
Utica, MI |
Update on the review about losing power and having to wait 8 weeks. I got a call back from the office to book me into a cancellation. Was in that same week. Her office is confusing to work with. Lots of PAs, communication through emails. Kennedy is great. New office if bright, clean and reflects her personality. If I could figure out how to work with the practice seamlessly, I would give it five stars.
in Clawson MI |
I saw a few different Dr's and they were very nice. But, you can't call your Dr or request your Dr to call you back and answer important concerns you have about medicine you're taking, the receptionist told me "they don't call patients" and I have to use this online software they use to communicate via email. This is a big turn off and comes off as insensitive. She made is difficult to even relay a message to the Dr. like I HAD to use this software. I'll be searching for a Dr with better bedside
in Wateford MI |
I love Dr. Kennedy and have been a patient for over 10 years. Unfortunately, I'll have to find a new physician as I have been having issues trying to get an appointment with her the last couple of years. She is currently booking 3 full months out. You can see her assistants but good luck trying to get an appointment with her!
Mount Clemens, MI |
Dr Kennedy the best dr I've ever met. She is extremely prompt with getting me my test results !! She is very brilliant and caring.
in Bloomfield, MI |
Please keep looking for a doctor elsewhere!!! I had a new Thyroid RX. Within a week I broke out in itchy hives and scratching my arms raw. I was told by the nurse to wait 8 WEEKS before coming in. Don't care about hives??? Finally the doctor was apparently consulted and she advised me to stop taking the meds (which I already did) and come in right away. I asked to see the doctor urgently and was refused. I am very upset, falling apart without my meds and cannot believe the lack luster response.
Utica, MI |
Dr Kennedy does not return phone calls or give results to her patients, she leaves that job up to her office manager who is very rude and unprofessional.
Rochester, MI |
She is thorough and makes me feel she listens to my concerns.
Have you seen Dr. Colleen Kennedy, DO?
Are you Dr. Kennedy?

Compare Dr. Kennedy

}

Dr. Kennedy's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  Board certified in Family Practice
  •  Malpractice claims in Michigan not available

Dr. Kennedy has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Michigan.

Why It Matters: Dr. Kennedy's Board Certifications

• Family Practice

Dr. Kennedy does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Kennedy and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Michigan State University College Of Human Medicine

Graduated in 1994

Bi Co Hospital

Completed in 1995

Detroit Riverview Hospital

Completed in 1995

William Beaumont Hospital

Completed in 1998

Dr. Kennedy does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kennedy and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Colposcopy